[3.21] Cold Conversion Summoner | Build guides for all budgets | (Ghazzy Zoomancer)

"
JKR_ написал:
"
Lets look at the numbers involved:

Frostbite: Lvl 21 Frostbite reduces enemies cold resistance by 45%
Elemental Weakness: Elemental weakness on attack with 48% increased effect reduces enemies cold resistance by 20 * 1.48 = 29.6 cold resistance.
Elemental Equilibrium: EE reduces cold resistance by 50%
Frost Bomb: Frost Bomb applies Cold exposure which reduces cold resistance by 25%
Divergent Hypothermia: This alternate gem reduces the cold resistance of Frozen targets by 4%

Summarized, our build has a total of -154 cold resistance reduction to all enemies. Now, how does Eye of malice play its part?

It increases the cold resistance of all nearby targets by 50%, but since their cold resistance always will be negative, this further amplifies the cold resistance of the enemy.

If I'm not using Elemental Weakness, Frost Bomb or Divergent Hypothermia I'm guessing this would actually be bad to equip in my AG?

Frostbite from a ring along with EE and Cold Exposure from Eye of Malice will make Cold Res of almost every enemy negative. Eye will *1.5 the numbers, reducing them even more if they are negative.
"
JKR_ написал:
A few questions if anyone knows;

1) How do minions actually generate the +2 Frenzy/Power charges when using such a shield?
2) How can I tell in pob what my minion accuracy is? Where are they getting it from in this build?
3) I don't see any curse immunity/reduction - is there anything I can do about that apart from a flask?
4) Someone earlier in the thread mentioned Rumi compliments Victario's Charity - how so? (edit: nm they were taking about rotgut)

Thanks!

1) they generate +2 frenzy/power everytime they enter a new map. So if you got NA, you will have +2 power/frenzy everytime you enter a new map only.

4) when you have frenzy charge (everytime minions generate charges with victario or only when you enter a new map with a +2/+2 shield)
you will consume frenzy charge to have extra movespeed and speedclear maps.

"
"
vitto369 написал:

you cannot triple curse unless you have +1 chest and +1 amulet

You can skip +1 amulet part when you put Thread of Hope in the top most usual Jewel Socket, annoint Whispers of Doom and take Golem Commander manually. However it requires some tree tweaking.

that s a lot of points when you need several primordial eminence in the build
Последняя редакция: vitto369. Время: 27 сент. 2021 г., 3:50:30
"
vitto369 написал:

"
"
vitto369 написал:

you cannot triple curse unless you have +1 chest and +1 amulet

You can skip +1 amulet part when you put Thread of Hope in the top most usual Jewel Socket, annoint Whispers of Doom and take Golem Commander manually. However it requires some tree tweaking.

that s a lot of points when you need several primordial eminence in the build

You can always sacrifice UH, as clearing will be good anyways.
If anyone has any comments on how I could improve my build I'd love to hear them - I have about 30ex available and really not sure what I could do with it..

Main deviation is switching to Armageddon brand (too many deaths getting up close to bosses with BV)

POB: https://ghostbin.com/LW0Ed/raw

(used ghostbin and you'll need to paste it in manually since I've reached pastebin's filesize limit)
"
JKR_ написал:
If anyone has any comments on how I could improve my build I'd love to hear them - I have about 30ex available and really not sure what I could do with it..

Main deviation is switching to Armageddon brand (too many deaths getting up close to bosses with BV)

POB: https://ghostbin.com/LW0Ed/raw

(used ghostbin and you'll need to paste it in manually since I've reached pastebin's filesize limit)

1) I'm not sure that defensive setup still works, after GGG fucked up main defensive flasks.
2) Replace 1 of your Life Flask with one having "Bubbling" prefix.
3) Replace 1 of your Life Flask with a Quartz Flask. Remove Phase Run, put Consecration in Gloves and Inc Duration in the wand. Phasing by Quartz Flask is insane. It helped me survive with my BV a lot.
4) If you want to spend some money - buy some 5ways carries, get lvl 100, setup your second Cluster tree. Another option for you is to switch from defensive setup to one with Rare chest. Proper chest will give you so much damage, that your minions will destroy the whole screen in a fraction of a second, compensating for dropped defenses. Or you can try to get something like mine. It will be expensive, but the result worth it.
5) If you really dislike BV - buy a wand with 4sec trigger and make an old-school lightning trigger setup.
Appreciate the tips, will try them all out. Also thanks for being so active in this thread, huge help
Question:
On the guide it says you don't run primordial harmony because there aren't enough golem types to make it worth it. However on the POB you are running multiple. Which primordial gems are we supposed to get?

Also, I dont have enough mana to run skitterbots, haste and hatred. I have every passive in the tree and it doesn't seem like you stack mana on gear?

Thanks!
Последняя редакция: SirEndgame. Время: 27 сент. 2021 г., 21:27:59
"
SirEndgame написал:
Question:
On the guide it says you don't run primordial harmony because there aren't enough golem types to make it worth it. However on the POB you are running multiple. Which primordial gems are we supposed to get?

Also, I dont have enough mana to run skitterbots, haste and hatred. I have every passive in the tree and it doesn't seem like you stack mana on gear?

Thanks!

YOu need anima and primordial might, then enough eminence at least to proc anima.

You dont run haste, only vaal haste, hatred and skitterbots
oh so you don't actually run the haste you just use the vaal haste as a cooldown. Thanks for clearing that up!

If we go the Windscream boots on animate gaurdian we aren't going to get max chaos res? Is it going to be a problem to keep our animate guardian alive?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация