[3.21] Cold Conversion Summoner | Build guides for all budgets | (Ghazzy Zoomancer)

So is this actually stronger than a pure golem build? Like an alpha/prism build? Dual CIP build? Shavs? Etc etc
Последняя редакция: GoldPush. Время: 21 апр. 2021 г., 11:50:26
Hey bro, i'm getting so much better !
it feels nice

I would love having some tips related to upgrades.
Gems/Jewels/Items/Tree/etc :)
"
Konan92 написал:
"
Deadandlivin написал:

Wow, you got a Headhunter, Awakened Multistirike and a Endgame wand already.
Someone's been having a good leaguestart :D

I did the move to cold conversion.
I had a lack of damage in t14+ maps but now it's very smooth.

How to craft a wand like that ?

And I got this cluster:

Is this more valuable with the +2% ?

Which wand are you talking about? :-)
2% Aura AoE is decent, it unfortunately has no effect on throughput though. If you're capped on all resistances and dexterity it's the best mod you can get.
The best thing you can get for suffixes on those jewels are Chaos Resistance.
"
rstrike написал:
Hello. I'm completely new to PoE, and I'd like to get this build for my first character, from builds that I've already seen which includes cyclone(vortex??) + volatile dead and exploding SRS I seem to prefer this the most, but this idea seems to be dumb at the same time because I'm just going through Act 4. I have already checked out what Carrion Golem does, and for me, it seems to be better than SRS.

Yet another thing, when I'm opening any versions of this build with PoB fork, it shows the 3.13 version of the game. Can it provide any specific issues or version difference doesn't really matter?

What's best depends on your playstyle and what you prefer doing in your game.
The primary reason why one should want to play this build is because it's extremely fast and has insane throughput. This build is very easy to play an extremely efficient at farming both maps and bosses.
The downside is obviously that we're squishy, but this can be negated by proper movement. This literally means, run around like a headless chickden and avoid everything that looks dangerous. Personally I don't know 80% of the abilities of bosses and their mechanics. I just run around and wait for the fight to end and let the absurd dps of the build carry me.

To me personally, I think SRS are kinda garbage. They definitely get the job done but having to constantly resummon them slows down the gameplay alot. They're also melee minions meaning their clear speed is.. average at best.
Most other necromancer builds you will find in this forum are however more defensively built than my build, meaning they can often tank stuff my build can't. The reason I've chosen to design this build as I have is because of how extremely fast it is at farming and generating currency. It's also very versatile and does all content in the game extremely well.

"
saffran89 написал:
Nice build =)
I'm just wondering what makes necro the end build choice? Is the +2 to all minion lvls that much better than +2 golems?

There are several reasons why we run Necromancer:
The first and simple one is that it's just purely more dps.
Alot of the ascendency power is also locked behind the actual points. All nodes in the Necromancer tree gives additional damgage to our minions, meaning they ALWAYS do more damage.
One problem with the elementalist when minmaxing is that alot of it's damage is locked behind the buffed Frost Bomb which provides 40% cold exposure. Majority of time, especially when you're clearing, all monsters won't be affected by Frost Bomb which drastically lowers the dps compared to necro minions who're always buffed.

Another reason is minion survivability.
Necromancer minions have close to ~40% more health than elementalist minions.
Minion survivability is an issue, especially for the Zombies.
I noticed during my high tier ultimatums that more zombies than I was comfortable with were dropping when I was an Elementalist. I even lost Spectres and Golems at times which is a huge red flag.
This was the primary reason why I specced into a Necromancer earlier than I was planning.

The big downside is that we're squishier and lose elemental Ailment immunity.
Seince respeccing however, everything feels alot smoother. My AG now has 72k health which has made me confident enough to equip him with good items aswell that severely boosts our defensive and offensive power.
"
LBC_Immortality написал:
Hi!

Deadandlivin, I was hoping you'd be so kind to check my build? I'm super squishy and I'm dying a lot in alched T8 maps (like not able to complete the map.)

I still need to get some primordial jewels but they're so expensive I can't afford yet.
I was able to buy 2 primordial eminence and 1 primordial might, but the other two... just... wow.

Still using clayshaper, I'm guessing I wouldn't be able to change to the wand until I get the rest of the primordial jewels. I've 2 carrion golems and 1 stone (and 3 spectres.)

Any pointers within budget would be appreciated! :)

Hi!

As the person before me said, you're lacking ALOT of life from your gear. You want to have high tier of life on all pieces you can come by. We aim to have around 4.5k health for this build to function properly. The more the better, especially early on.

As we gear up and get better items we're actually able to sacrifice our life for more offensive power, I would never play this build below the 4k mark however. Try to aim for the 4.5k benchmark and see how it feels.

If I were you I would look into getting a new helm with more stats for yourself. You should look into getting something like this:

If your budget is tight, you can easily get a Minion Damage, ~90+ life and resistance helm for ~10-20 chaos.

Secondly, your Darkness Enthroned needs better abyss jewels in it. The purpose of running a Darkness Enthroned is that it's the only belt we can wear that gives us more DPS. You want to look for Jewels with atleast 30+ life and minion damage when you've used a minion skill recently. These might be expensive right now though but will drop to ~20 chaos later on in the league.
I would probably advice you to just get a Leather Belt with alot of life and some resistances like I currently have. If you want a higher budget belt until we can get proper Eye Jewels or a headhunter, go for a Stygian Vise.

Your rings and Amulets lack ALOT of life. You should really work at getting rings and amulets with atleast 70 life or more. You can easily find good and cheap jewelery for less than 10 chaos right now. Once you've got all of this sorted I would start the Primordial Might and Anima stone farming.
"
pelicanada написал:
not sure if noob question but with primal might are we supposed to cast golems to get that benefit or no? also i just bought a might gem which should it replace out of : 3x eminence 2x harmony 1x fortress 1x quickening

thanks!

No, never cast new Golems :-)
The 40% increased damage effect is very small and won't contribute much to the dps. We can't cast new Golems either because we're using two different golems which will cause them to replace eachother.
Also, we don't have the mana to cast them. Ignore the effects of Primordial Might. The only reason we use that Jewel is to make our golems aggresive.

Replace your Harmony. You want to replace all your Harmonies in the future and only run Eminence.
We also want to fit a Unending Hunger in the build early on the buff our spectres.
"
GoldPush написал:
So is this actually stronger than a pure golem build? Like an alpha/prism build? Dual CIP build? Shavs? Etc etc

It depends what you're looking for.
This build does alot more dps and has way better clearspeeds.
However, it lacks defensive layers like pure carrion builds usually have.

Disregarding high budget versions, I would say that this build is a stronger mapper than the pure version but a weaker bosser.
When I say weaker bosser I mean that you're more prone to dying.
If you don't mind dying to bosses however, this build is as capable of a bosser as the pure phys carrion golem.

You have to be more active and alert when playing this version of a Carrion Golem because alot of random mechanics will oneshot you. We can't tank Shaper Slams or Sirus storms like aura stacking versions.
Instead, we focus on dodging those mechanics and oneshotting the boss.
"
SwiftyOwns написал:
Hey bro, i'm getting so much better !
it feels nice

I would love having some tips related to upgrades.
Gems/Jewels/Items/Tree/etc :)

Hi! Your gear is starting to look really good now :-)

If I were you I would focus on trying to get more life into the build. By the looks of it you seem to have very little. I would work on trying to get atleast 4k minimum. 4.5-5k health would be ideal if possible.

This could be hard however seeing how you've already invested into alot of gear. But this could be remarks for the future when you feel ready to upgrade those pieces.

Other than that I would look into getting stronger Abyss Jewels for your belt.
I've looked at the market however and unfortunately it's too early in the league and all Abyss Jewels are literally hot garbage.
I would actually bench the Darkness Enthroned for now and just run with a Stygian Vise or a Leather Belt for maximum life.

I would also look into buying a 21/0 Carrion Golem, 21/0 Stone Golem and 21/0 Animate Guardian. All of those gems are very cheap right now. If you have the budget, just get the 21/20 versions of the gems if you want too.

Once you got that sorted I would look into scaling the damage with your 21/x animate guardian and your support gems. Get a Kingmaker and a Gruthkuls pelt for your AG to supplement the Eye of Malice.
Also, you should buy an Awakened Melee Phys asap before it starts rising in price as it provides Intimidate for the build.

When all this is done, start focusing on crafting your Cluster Jewels.
You can read the Cluster Jewel section in the Medium budget guide to see how to craft everything.

Hope this helps :-)
Thanks for all the pointers,Deadandlivin, appreciate it!

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация