[3.21] Cold Conversion Summoner | Build guides for all budgets | (Ghazzy Zoomancer)

"
Deadandlivin написал:
"
GoldPush написал:
So is this actually stronger than a pure golem build? Like an alpha/prism build? Dual CIP build? Shavs? Etc etc

It depends what you're looking for.
This build does alot more dps and has way better clearspeeds.
However, it lacks defensive layers like pure carrion builds usually have.

Disregarding high budget versions, I would say that this build is a stronger mapper than the pure version but a weaker bosser.
When I say weaker bosser I mean that you're more prone to dying.
If you don't mind dying to bosses however, this build is as capable of a bosser as the pure phys carrion golem.

You have to be more active and alert when playing this version of a Carrion Golem because alot of random mechanics will oneshot you. We can't tank Shaper Slams or Sirus storms like aura stacking versions.
Instead, we focus on dodging those mechanics and oneshotting the boss.

Oh im fine with that. I can do boss mechanics fine. Im more interested in which build is superior for t16 ultimatums and invitations with shit like xoph and chayuula

Thanks for the swift reply as well!
"
GoldPush написал:
"
Deadandlivin написал:
"
GoldPush написал:
So is this actually stronger than a pure golem build? Like an alpha/prism build? Dual CIP build? Shavs? Etc etc

Disregarding high budget versions, I would say that this build is a stronger mapper than the pure version but a weaker bosser.
If you don't mind dying to bosses however, this build is as capable of a bosser as the pure phys carrion golem.

You have to be more active and alert when playing this version of a Carrion Golem because alot of random mechanics will oneshot you. We can't tank Shaper Slams or Sirus storms like aura stacking versions.

Oh im fine with that. I can do boss mechanics fine. Im more interested in which build is superior for t16 ultimatums and invitations with shit like xoph and chayuula

Invitations are a cakewalk. We just outgear them and oneshot the bosses before they spawn. This does require ~60 ex investment to do consistently though I've found. Feared and Hidden require higher investments. You can do invitations on a more modest investment of ~15-20 exalted orbs too, but this is riskier. The dps will be lower and the bosses won't die in a couple of seconds. If you fail to kill a boss and gets killed by him yourself you'll fall behind and with 4 Guardians out the fight becomes very difficult.

I'm not sure about Ultimatums yet, I've done a few but only low level ones. It looks like we'll just be running around oneshotting everything that spawns so far but some Ultimatums might have bosses we haven't discovered yet so hard to say.
"
Satisfaction написал:
Hey Deadandlivin,
I just wanted to take a minute out of my work day to thank you for this build. I played all weekend and have been really enjoying the increments in power as my gear starts coming together. I was just able to transition to trigger wand late last night and unfortunately cant run equilibrium till i replace it with a different one, but it still feels great!! (currently in low tier red). Loving the blade vortex curse application- especially with the league content. Cant wait to see what this build can do as I complete mid budget and work towards high. Thank you thank you!

Update:
Figured out how to get EE with my cold damage wand. spent 1 extra passive to pickup Avatar of Fire for the time being until I can replace my wand :)
"
Deadandlivin написал:
"
GoldPush написал:
"
Deadandlivin написал:

Invitations are a cakewalk. We just outgear them and oneshot the bosses before they spawn. This does require ~60 ex investment to do consistently though I've found. Feared and Hidden require higher investments. You can do invitations on a more modest investment of ~15-20 exalted orbs too, but this is riskier. The dps will be lower and the bosses won't die in a couple of seconds. If you fail to kill a boss and gets killed by him yourself you'll fall behind and with 4 Guardians out the fight becomes very difficult.

I'm not sure about Ultimatums yet, I've done a few but only low level ones. It looks like we'll just be running around oneshotting everything that spawns so far but some Ultimatums might have bosses we haven't discovered yet so hard to say.

I see I guess I'll try it out.

I ran pure spectres last league and imho had a pretty high budget build: lvl30 spectres, +3/3%/dmg/hypo helm, +2 frenzy/power charges shield, cluster jewels, ag etc and I could not handle xoph or phoenix invitations for the life of me, they always died.

But ye atm Im not super happy about golem clearspeed so this seems like a nice middleway except survivability wise. I mean you can get pure golems to what, 5-6 golems @ 10mill dps each? There is a super expensive ascendant version as well. But I like the concept of this build
Primordial Might Crimson Jewel. How it works? Should I 'Summon Carrion Golem' before any encounter to get dps buff? Or convocation is also considered as 'summon'?
Hey Deadandlivin! Im loving the build so far, prob my fav summoner build. Im wondering what I should work on next? or if I am missing anything. Trying to find a good Skin of the Loyal is pretty hard right now :( Thanks for this amazing build tho!
"
Deadandlivin написал:

What's best depends on your playstyle and what you prefer doing in your game.
The primary reason why one should want to play this build is because it's extremely fast and has insane throughput. This build is very easy to play an extremely efficient at farming both maps and bosses.
The downside is obviously that we're squishy, but this can be negated by proper movement. This literally means, run around like a headless chickden and avoid everything that looks dangerous. Personally I don't know 80% of the abilities of bosses and their mechanics. I just run around and wait for the fight to end and let the absurd dps of the build carry me.

To me personally, I think SRS are kinda garbage. They definitely get the job done but having to constantly resummon them slows down the gameplay alot. They're also melee minions meaning their clear speed is.. average at best.
Most other necromancer builds you will find in this forum are however more defensively built than my build, meaning they can often tank stuff my build can't. The reason I've chosen to design this build as I have is because of how extremely fast it is at farming and generating currency. It's also very versatile and does all content in the game extremely well.

Thank you for this detailed reply, I really appreciate it. What you just described is mostly how I'd like to play, honestly. I got most of the "core" gems on Act 6 with Minion Instability + SRS build, and yeah, it sucks to respawn them every single time. Might be hard to get into it, but I prefer your build. I'll try my best to not be annoying with noobie questions.
Just hit maps, when would be the best time to transition to Necro? I really don't like not being able to lvl my gems for that version. I could buy lvl 20/0 gems I suppose. I am returning after a couple leagues, on my previous Necro I really enjoyed the Redemption Sentry Spectres, are the Syndicate Operatives still the choice with this build- heard they got nerfed?
"
Satisfaction написал:
"
Satisfaction написал:
Hey Deadandlivin,
I just wanted to take a minute out of my work day to thank you for this build. I played all weekend and have been really enjoying the increments in power as my gear starts coming together. I was just able to transition to trigger wand late last night and unfortunately cant run equilibrium till i replace it with a different one, but it still feels great!! (currently in low tier red). Loving the blade vortex curse application- especially with the league content. Cant wait to see what this build can do as I complete mid budget and work towards high. Thank you thank you!

Update:
Figured out how to get EE with my cold damage wand. spent 1 extra passive to pickup Avatar of Fire for the time being until I can replace my wand :)

Nice to see that you got it sorted. You have to be really careful with buying wands in the future to make sure they don't have extra cold damage. Those two skill points needed for avatar of fire is precious.
"
Saayle написал:
Hey Deadandlivin! Im loving the build so far, prob my fav summoner build. Im wondering what I should work on next? or if I am missing anything. Trying to find a good Skin of the Loyal is pretty hard right now :( Thanks for this amazing build tho!

The chest is quite expensive this league because chayula breachstones are extremely expensive due to lack of supply from 100% deli farmers.

You have two options you can go for instead:

1. Skin of the Lords:

Keep in mind that you need corrupted gems for this chest to work. I got one of these chests personally once I hit 20/20 on all of my gems.

2. Skin of the Loyal with 2R-2B-2G

Instead of Hypothermia, use Damage on Full Life Support.

Both are much cheaper options that basically does the same thing.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация