[3.21] Cold Conversion Summoner | Build guides for all budgets | (Ghazzy Zoomancer)

"
Swaggmann написал:
"
Deadandlivin написал:
"
Singrave написал:
SO just SUCKS in every iteration even with phantasms in 6L tabula.
They are NO MORE spectres for clear.
If you gonna use phys to cold conversion you need to consider other spectres.
Even Artless Assassins works better than SOs.

Frost Auto-Scouts works much better, thou they won't scale so good as they are full-cold SPELL-based spectres.

It's my observation from lvl 43 act 5. Damn, even Slave Drivers are better than SO.

Is this bad clear?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvagknXl4SY&ab_channel=HenrikSwanstr%C3%B6m

Gear used:
Скрытый текст

DO I manually cast frostbite to trigger the Assasins mark curse in the gloves?

Wondering if I could use the ring that gets skitterbots to cast a curse and use that to trigger the curse in my gloves?

thanks

Yes, when you cast Frostbite the gloves will "trigger" autocast Assassins mark on a rare monster or boss in the frostbite Area.

It does not work for the skitterbots ring because it's a trigger and requires spells to be used by you.
Even if it did though, you don't want to use Profane Proxy.
That ring literally destroys your skitterbots.
We utilize both the Shock and Chill Effect from them.
Both are large dps multipliers. Removing either the shock or chilling aura to replace with a curse aura is a large dps decrease.
"
Liberatorist написал:
This build honestly feels stronger than even in 3.15. The phantasms really add a lot (A single support gem effectively adding >250% damage to a linked skill is honestly absurd, why aren't all summoner builds doing this?). Right now they have 100% uptime at all times even without quality on the gem, so I might do some testing later with some stronger but ​slower spectres.
IMO cold conversion is still the way to go, even without EE.
Vaaled red maps are no problem, but I tend to die a lot to scourge - I should
probably add a cast on death portal for mapping.
My current gear looks like this. Next upgrade will probably be a +1 (maybe even +2) neck so that I can get a proper anoint and clean up my passive tree

If I were you I would definitely go for a new neck first. But DON'T use that money to get a endgame neck in my opinion.
Honestly, just do what I did and get a high life neck with Dexterity and resistances. This will carry you far into the endgame.

The annoint is only ~20 chaos since it's 1 silver, 1 crimson and 1 clear oil for Death Attunement.

Hard to fit a cast on Death. Imo, you should just skip doing Scourge Mechanic entirely if you need to progress levels.
It's extremely unrewarding anyway.
"
imilenin написал:
"
Deadandlivin написал:
"
nico5051 написал:
I can't find any artissan on smuggler den, is it rng?

We're past day 1 now so use Syndicate Operatives instead.
You can find Syndicate Operatives by going into /global 6666 and asking for the spectres there.

Someone kind will invite you after which you go to their hideout and cast "Desecrate" on the ground there.
From there, you will be able to raise the spectres.

I asked You twice for SO sharing cause nobody actually answers in 6666, and they died instantly in league mechanic. Besides for some reason I can't get them via desecrate after they died, so now I'm using demon harpies from scourge, fells ok for acts. What did I mess up with SO and desecrate?

Your SOs probably died because your gem was underleveled.
I suspect you put in the Spectre gem at gem level 1 when you wanted to use spectres.
Then you raised SOs and went ahead and started killing monsters in act 6 or something.

Your spectres will have very low HP if the gem level is low and get oneshot from everything, so you need to wait for them to level first.
Once your Raise Spectre skillgem is the same level as the rest of your gems they really should never die. Especially with the 5% life heal mastery from the defensive minion nodes.
"
Melonmonkey написал:
"
Deadandlivin написал:
"
hamstereater написал:
why arent we running EDWA anymore?

We're using it on Carrions still.

Can't use it on spectres because it doesn't work on Phantasms since they use spells.

Is there anything I can put in a red slot on my skin of the loyal that DOES work with phantasms?

Damage on Full Life support.
Since you already got clusters, the life from death point will keep all your minions at full life at all times.
"
Its_OP написал:
"
Deadandlivin написал:
"
Its_OP написал:
I have been running juiced (corrupted, War among the stars watchstone, 100+ quant, Shaper's scarab) T14-16 maps for pretty much the whole day today (few hours, which I could've spent on PoE). The main source of my deaths were either chaos dmg monsters (Al-Hezmin's packs, spiders in Spider Lair etc.) or random oneshots from Scourge (80+ stacks become rippy AF). I were really surprised that I were able to even run these maps in my hobo-gear setup and underleveled gems. The build has definitely become stronger in 3.16.

I am thinking about gearing my AG as the next investment priority. Can't wait to explode huge packs.

Should try to get a +3 lvl, minion damage support helm like I have.
It's actually insane how much it improves the build. Costs like 100c for a decent one with Life which absolutely is worth it.

Your neck also seems decent and worthy of an annoint. Get Death Attunement and it saves you 7 skill points which you can specc into jewel slots and more life.
Even if you can't afford Primordial Mights, just buy 3 Emminences(1 will go to Anima Stone Vendor Recipe) and put it in.
It'll give 60% attack speed to carrions and a crapton of bonus damage to spectres/phantasms due to the increased buff effect.

Yeah, I've been thinking about making the Jewel setup, however Mights at the moment are overpriced AF. Especially when I have an another solo-target source and I'm not so relied on Golems.

I also struggled with Red and high yellow maps before I changed my head and put in some jewels. DPS felt slow and I insta died to random stuff because I couldn't kill things fast enough.

This is how the build works after you get a new helm and some jewels(No Primordial Might):

Remember that Primordial Emminences and Golem levels help your clear alot since it boosts the Carrion Golem Aura significantly. The aura is increased by buff effect, levels AND the amount of golems.
The carrion golem buff effect aura is actually so strong that regular spectre builds used to have the "Golem Buff Effect Aura" Lab enchant as the BiS lab enchant to pure spectre builds when spectre builds also ran cold converion.

This was when pure spectres ran 1 Carrion Golem with zero buff effect too.
"
Deadandlivin написал:

Damage on Full Life support.
Since you already got clusters, the life from death point will keep all your minions at full life at all times.

You're a saint, you know that right?
"
Deadandlivin написал:

I also struggled with Red and high yellow maps before I changed my head and put in some jewels. DPS felt slow and I insta died to random stuff because I couldn't kill things fast enough.

This is how the build works after you get a new helm and some jewels(No Primordial Might):

Remember that Primordial Emminences and Golem levels help your clear alot since it boosts the Carrion Golem Aura significantly. The aura is increased by buff effect, levels AND the amount of golems.
The carrion golem buff effect aura is actually so strong that regular spectre builds used to have the "Golem Buff Effect Aura" Lab enchant as the BiS lab enchant to pure spectre builds when spectre builds also ran cold converion.

This was when pure spectres ran 1 Carrion Golem with zero buff effect too.

I mean, I am not unsatisfied with the DPS I have. Moreover, I am surprised that I deal as much as I do with such a shitty gear. I am OK with clearing juiced t14-t16 maps, unless there are monster survivability mods, especially +ele res.

Didn't know that Golem's buff effect gets scaled from their number. Thank you for letting me know.
I got the curse enemies with frostbite on hit ring now, but how do I inflict the curse because I don't hit any mobs myself, and the minion hits don't seem to apply the curse either. How does it work?
"
FabianDkrs написал:
I got the curse enemies with frostbite on hit ring now, but how do I inflict the curse because I don't hit any mobs myself, and the minion hits don't seem to apply the curse either. How does it work?

You have to deliver a hit ~somehow~. Traditionally the build uses blade vortex, because you can put it on a trigger wand and never have to actually press the button, but any spell that hits will do.
in the levelling POB you have Predator gem in Carrion Golems and in Specter, is it intended to have 2 Predators? and if so, i need to have 2 predator buttons? or just onne works for both? i assumen i would need to use 2 different buttons right? but i'd assume that having 2 predators is no intented. please clarify cuz it's confusing to me. thx for updating the build, love the phantasm thing with specters.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация