[3.21] Cold Conversion Summoner | Build guides for all budgets | (Ghazzy Zoomancer)

According to pob links we should take Bone Barrier as the last ascendancy..
But you have taken Mistress of sacrifise.

I wonder what option gives us better survivability: 1st or 2nd with bone offering spam?
PoE nowadays looks more and more like a fork server with tons of custom weird experimental stuff rather than original game with carefully thought out balance brough live to players.
"
Deadandlivin написал:
"
IcedInferno007 написал:
Was wondering if someone could help me. I am focussed mainly on stone golems atm, whilst i save up currency for spectre stuff. I've just transitioned from skeleton warrior league starter. That build did really well, but required alot of clicking, so i wanted to change to something that needed less clicking, i.e. Golems. However, they seem so weak and die all the time. At least, I am assuming that's what's happening. As the 4 golems in the bar at the top that are in my 6 link, start dropping in number, being replaced by a stone golem icon next to it with no links, I assume the lvl 12 summon stone golem from the clayshapers?

So I have 2 questions, are my golems dying and being auto-replaced by these lvl12 unsupported golems? Or are those weak golems actually over-writing my 6l main golems?

Secondly, any suggestions with the build would be appreciated, it feels crap atm.

PS my flasks are on my to do list :)

https://pastebin.com/yk9tbtD4

ty

Your Arcanist brand is triggering the skill in your clayshaper.
It causes your arcanist brand to continously cast your level 12 stone golem which replaces your main golems :)

I thought it may be happening, thanks. Can you see anything else to tweak passive skill-wise or low budget upgrades? Pob says 4.5m damage but it feels much lower, my 5l skele build felt like it did much more and pob damage was 2.3mn.
"
Carriboulou написал:
Hey, got few questions about the build if I may.

1) Spectre selection.

Since you're using SO's mostly for clear and phantasm generation, would it make sense to swap two SO's after you get to gem level 25 either for
- charge generation apes to use defensive shield for yourself or other wand for damage
- higher damage spectres for bossing
Four SO seems like a bit overkill with all those phantasms, but maybe I'm wrong.

2) Predator support.

Gives a lot of damage on paper, but you constantly have to mark the target, it does nothing otherwise. I'm currently ignoring it in favor of running 2green sockets with hypothermia for map clear. Does it make a big difference for bossing? Failing to see how gem's benefits outweight the negative at the moment.

3) Skin of lords. Would the best setup now be 1r - 1g - 4b?

I'd build Spectre/phantasm/minion damage/crit damage for blue, empower for red with +5 levels to spectres (massive +2 from chest) and gmp/hypothermia for mapping / bossing on green socket.

Also is elemental equilibrium basically the only good keystone from it now?

4) Have you tried using stone golems with stacking harmony jewels for slam cooldown?

I'm new to minion builds and haven't done any calculations for it myself, but from few videos I watched (namely ghazzy's) I got the impression of stone golems being objectively better for dps if you can stack enough harmony jewels.

Sorry if some questions were already answered, search option on this forum is horrible.

1. Apes still need to be linked to lifetap which would lower the throughput of Phantasms and Spectres alot. Also, 1 of each ape isn't enough to keep up charges consistently unfortunately. You'll usually only get 1 charge, maybe 2 if lucky. But on paper, if you could get charge apes to work which opens up the shield or another wand, that would be optimal.
Apes would still be linked to minion damage et.c. however with zero survival gems. They are already very squishy so their survivability might be an issue.

2. I personally don't like Predator too much either. But it's very useful for killing bosses as it causes your spectres and phantasms to always machinegun the boss while you dodge mechanics. I notice that while you're running around during boss fights, if they aren't aggresive or marked with Prey, half your minions follow you around and do nothing.

While mapping you can swap out Predator for Increased Crit damage. It's a huge dps boost in most cases. Elemental Focus is also decent but removes freeze which is yikes. More gemswaps though which could be annoying.

3. It depends really, we can be extremely flexible.
For pure ST 5blue-1green is best
(Spectre - Phantasm - Minion Dmg - Predator - Increased Crit/Elemental Focus - Hypothermia)
For maximum clear, 4blue-2green is best
- Clear: Spectre - Phantasm - Minion Damage - Increased Crit Dmg - Fork - GMP
- ST: Spectre - Phantasm - Minion Damage - Predator - Hypothermia - Added Cold Dmg/Cold Penetration

As a thumbrule, you want to always have atleast 3 blue 1 green.
The two other gems can be flexible. You can run any of these 3 combinations:
2 green (3 blue 3 green total)
1 blue 1 green (4 blue 2 green total)
1 blue 1 red (4 blue 1 green 1 red total)
1 green 1 red (3 blue 2 green 1 red total)

As for red gems. Dmg on full life support is the best gem to use.
I've also thought about using Empower4 for a +5 levels to spectres. The issue is that it does nothing for Phantasms unfortunately as they don't scale with levels.

I don't like Stone Golems too much. They lack the damage aura for other minions and their AI is really bad. They spend alot of time rolling around rather than attacking. The roll has a fixed animation and can take 2 sec to perform during which they do no attacks or slams.
I've tried it and had times where all 4 of them just were spamm rolling across bosses doing zdps. When they're slamming their damage is actually higher than Carrion Golems though.
Carrion Golems also have leap slam instad of roll which feels much better for mobility.

A nice benefit of running Stone Golems though could be that we'd get alot of extra life regen. Might be something cool to look into.
"
judikator написал:
According to pob links we should take Bone Barrier as the last ascendancy..
But you have taken Mistress of sacrifise.

I wonder what option gives us better survivability: 1st or 2nd with bone offering spam?

The main reason we played Bone Armour was for minion survivability, not our own.
Now that we have the 5% heal mastery from minions dying our minions almost never dies. I haven't lost a single zombie since I specced into that note and I'm doing T16 maps now.

Mistress is the best for survivability as it allows us to get Bone Offering to cap our block chance.
"
Deadandlivin написал:
"
CAKE написал:
I'm using determination taking no shield or glancing nodes. It completely solved my scourge survival issues. 64% pdmg reduction +10% less dmg taken from jojo amulet makes the build very tanky.

BUT it has huge cost to it, i have no space for skitterbots and need to run lifetap to cast curse or offering(no space for both):( but less clicking is good

I managed to get watcher which makes me immune to ele weak and vulner and i did not die last 2 days at all, not even in 6man group doing the scourge alone.

This is in my opinion best spot to pick the "determination cost less reservation"

Tbh what hurts is not the dps lost, but phasing lost, i'm thinking about using Quartz flask to get it.

Some suggestions:

- Shouldn't need purity of Elements by now.
Swap it for Skitterbots with Bonechill imo.
It reserves less mana leaving you with enough mana to still cast spells.
You should be able to run Skitterbots + Determination + hatred that way.
You can get Freeze immunity from The Bring King pantheon now and you can get 60% reduced durations of ignite form Abarreth Pantheon. Pretty much solves all Ailment issues.

That should leave you like 60-80 mana.
If mana regen is a problem, you should path through the Shaper node when going towards constitution. You can also craft -10 mana cost on rings if mana still is an issue.

Also, you should try to get a Skin of the Loyal/Lord chest now that you run determination. It will double your Armour. I would prioritize getting a good +3 helm first though. It will double your Carrion Golem dmg.
To fix resistances/life issues I suggest getting new boots. Bones have filled their purpose and +1 to spectres aren't as important right now since their damage is much lower. Just get boots with high life, alot of MS and resistances/dexteriy.

Looking at your Spectres you're running fork and Added cold damage which seems like a mix of single target and clear.

For clear, run Fork and GMP.
For ST, run Added cold dmg and Hypothermia.

You also want to look into annointing Death Attunement on your neck. Costs like 20 chaos and Jinxed juju is adecent neck to get it on.
Will save you 7 skill points.

Thanks that are great suggestions especially the pantheon stuff, i got blinded by purity giving all ailments immunity so did not look in to it, i'll farm some chaos orbs and get it all.
I thought that i could reach some sweet spot by running cold dmg and fork because gmp takes away dps while fork gives +10% and i was afraid that my spectre dps would not keep up with gmp.
I feel pretty, Oh, so pretty,
I feel pretty, and witty and gay,
And I pity Any girl who isn’t me today!
"
IcedInferno007 написал:
"
Deadandlivin написал:
"
IcedInferno007 написал:
Was wondering if someone could help me. I am focussed mainly on stone golems atm, whilst i save up currency for spectre stuff. I've just transitioned from skeleton warrior league starter. That build did really well, but required alot of clicking, so i wanted to change to something that needed less clicking, i.e. Golems. However, they seem so weak and die all the time. At least, I am assuming that's what's happening. As the 4 golems in the bar at the top that are in my 6 link, start dropping in number, being replaced by a stone golem icon next to it with no links, I assume the lvl 12 summon stone golem from the clayshapers?

So I have 2 questions, are my golems dying and being auto-replaced by these lvl12 unsupported golems? Or are those weak golems actually over-writing my 6l main golems?

Secondly, any suggestions with the build would be appreciated, it feels crap atm.

PS my flasks are on my to do list :)

https://pastebin.com/yk9tbtD4

ty

Your Arcanist brand is triggering the skill in your clayshaper.
It causes your arcanist brand to continously cast your level 12 stone golem which replaces your main golems :)

I thought it may be happening, thanks. Can you see anything else to tweak passive skill-wise or low budget upgrades? Pob says 4.5m damage but it feels much lower, my 5l skele build felt like it did much more and pob damage was 2.3mn.

Not sure, I don't deal too much with physical builds.
If you read my post above (The 5 point answer thing) someone asks why we don't run Stone Golems since they have more dps in paper.
You can read my answer there.

It might be that your Stone Golems are engaging in the problem I encountered when testing them. Rather than actually dpsing, maybe they just spam their roll ability on the boss and do nothing.
Try switching to Carrion Golems instead and see if it feels better.
I'm pushing to T16s and gearing up as I go. I ran this build in standard pre 3.16 and it is gearing up to be equal or better. I'll probably push with what I have now.

I see people mentioned getting multiple curses without a +1 curse anywhere with animate guardian... how does this work? I use vaal BV w/ Frostbite on curse ring. I thought I would need a +1 curse chest and ele weakness triads to get the 2nd curse. Can someone explain?
"
Doritheexplorer17 написал:
I'm pushing to T16s and gearing up as I go. I ran this build in standard pre 3.16 and it is gearing up to be equal or better. I'll probably push with what I have now.

I see people mentioned getting multiple curses without a +1 curse anywhere with animate guardian... how does this work? I use vaal BV w/ Frostbite on curse ring. I thought I would need a +1 curse chest and ele weakness triads to get the 2nd curse. Can someone explain?

We run corrupted gloves (Any glove) with Elemental Weakness on attack and Windscream/windshriek boots for +1 curse on him.
This brings his curse limit to 2 instead of one so when he hits a monster or boss the curse limit is increased to 2.
Hello, love your build, running it second time.
Culd someone tell why I can summon only 3 spectres? I hace Bones of Ullr and Death Attunement and cant summon 4 of them. Probobly missing something. Second question is when we add animated quardian?
"
Kastyriel написал:
Hello, love your build, running it second time.
Culd someone tell why I can summon only 3 spectres? I hace Bones of Ullr and Death Attunement and cant summon 4 of them. Probobly missing something. Second question is when we add animated quardian?

bones give 1 gem level not 1 spectre now(big nerf)
so as was mentioned you can use really good rare boots instead.
i checked all unique boots ingame and only death door was any interesting, but it has meh stats so rare influenced stuff is better for sure.
I feel pretty, Oh, so pretty,
I feel pretty, and witty and gay,
And I pity Any girl who isn’t me today!

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация