[3.21] Cold Conversion Summoner | Build guides for all budgets | (Ghazzy Zoomancer)

"
XxNoScopeWeed420xX написал:
Hey again,
I love how responsive you are on the thread. I've been having a blast, so thanks again. I have one question, though. Could you look at my PoB to tell why the DPS is so low compared to even your medium budget POB? I know I don't have ultimate min-maxed gear, but my headhunter,wand,and helmet are pretty much as good as I'm going to get this league, and I can't imagine that adding a couple more jewels would add 100 million more damage.

https://pastebin.com/GAaWFPFX

I would appreciate it VERY much!

You don't have any cluster jewels and you might not have your AG in your PoB. You're also missing stuff like Awakened melee phys.
I'll see if I can fix it.

This is how your PoB should look:
https://pastebin.com/0aucGQ4Z

Changes:
- I added correct clusters.
- I added primordial emminences to new sockets.
- I added Animate Guardian to your flask (You don't have +2 or +3 on your AG ring, you should look into it)
- I added Awakened Melee phys for intimidate to build and Divergent Hypothermia for 6% damage to frozen targets (4% from gem, 2% more because of AG helm)
- I fixed your tree a little.

Things you want to look into:
You need more life, playing below 4.2k feels extremely bad. Even playing below 4.5k is questionable.
You also want to fix a +3 ring for your AG to make him stand on atleast ~60k health.

Adding 100 million more damage to your build requires ALOT of investment.
Your current helm is a 7-link. My helm is a 9-link.
My min maxed version also uses a God shield and has 40% hatred effect with 5% dbl dmg on the wand.
I'm also running 3 curses, Assassin's Mark, Elemental Weakness and Frost Bite.
My build also uses GOD cluster jewels that add 140% damage and 40% attack speed PER large cluster jewel.
Each Eye jewel adds ~10 million dps to my build aswell.
That build also uses a weapon swap which adds Frost Exposure from Frost Bomb and Flesh Offering.

There's ALOT of things going on to get to those numbers.
Последняя редакция: Deadandlivin. Время: 25 апр. 2021 г., 5:32:13
"
Th3J0k3r_1990 написал:
Hi guys,

Can you give some advice on what to upgrade first since i can't transition to yellow maps i die all the time in ultimatums.

https://pastebin.com/jMRawS9m

I know potion are shit, am changeing them

Your skill tree is all over the place. Alot of things are wrong with it and you're wasting alot of valuable points.

Some notes on what should be fixed asap:
- You don't have Necromantic Aegis, your should doesn't do anything without it.
- Your cluster jewels don't do anything, they're just wasting skill points. Remove them from the build completely. I wouldn't invest into clusters unless I could get the correct one to be completely honest. At MOST, you're allowed to get 9 pointers but they NEED to have the right mods.
- Your wand has cold damage to spells. This makes your BV do cold damage which destroys the purpose of Elemental Equilibrium.
- Your quickening Covenant disables Quick Recovery and lowers your dps.
- Your health is super low.
- YOUR FLASKS DO NOTHING.

I fixed most of those issues in a new PoB:
https://pastebin.com/sxh8uWzL
Specc like I've done in this tree. I choose to go this path because you literally have zero life in your build.

Things I did:
- Avatar of Fire to make sure your BV doesn't do cold dmg, now you only do fire damage.
- Got Necro Aegis.
- Removed all clusters and picked every life point I could find.
- Moved your Jewels around, jewel placement is REALLY important.
- Added fortress covenant.
- Replaced bad eye jewels with primordial eminences and harmonies instead.
- Fixed tree in general.
- Added Glancing blows for Rumis Concoction flask.

Also, for flasks, you NEED these flasks or your build will get oneshot all the time:

Flasks are basically our ENTIRE defense.
Keep in mind that Skin of the Loyal doubles global defenses so Granite and Jade flasks are twice as effective for us.
Rumis gives us 40% block chance with Glancing Blow.

Adding these flasks will and changing your tree will get you to 40% evasion, 40% block, 70% phys damage mitigation and bleed/freeze/curse immunity.
With no curse immunity, as soon as you enter an Elemetnal Weakness map you will get oneshot by all elemental damage.
You can read more about flasks and how to craft them in the Flask section.
I urge ou to read the XVI. Additional Information > Alternate Defense Setup aswell.
"
Satisfaction написал:
"
Deadandlivin написал:
"
How often do you die on juiced T16 maps with 4.5k hp ? And how expensive is Clayshaper at the start (day 1) of a league ?

After changing to my defensive setup with no clusters and garbage items, maybe once every 10 maps because of some stupid Dash or because I decide to run -15% max res mods. Death's are reduced as our dps increases with gear though.

I bought Clayshaper for 6 chaos on league start I think.

That sounds about right... I don't want to go glancing blows, but I went rumi's + bone offering with mistress of sacrifice. Feels pretty good but there are a lot of mods I avoid at T16. No regenerate, 50% flask charges feels bad, but doable (ultimatum content is terrifying tho), reflect ele I'll occasionally do by swapping out gloves, but dps is heavily nerfed. I also re-roll negative max resists every time... #scared :)

Yeah, you can read the map rolling section in the guide.
Generally, I always roll my maps at once and search for:
- Regen
- Reflect
- Maximum
- Elemental Weakness

If any of my maps light up I scoure them and use a new Orb of Binding.
Even if you can technically run them, you're going to have a bad time.
Btw, instead of unequipping gloves, by a Sibyls Lament ring and use the Pantheon point that reduces reflect dmg by 25%.
That way you get reflect immunuty and can run all reflect maps.
"
Deadandlivin написал:
"
Th3J0k3r_1990 написал:
Hi guys,

Can you give some advice on what to upgrade first since i can't transition to yellow maps i die all the time in ultimatums.

https://pastebin.com/jMRawS9m

I know potion are shit, am changeing them

Your skill tree is all over the place. Alot of things are wrong with it and you're wasting alot of valuable points.

Some notes on what should be fixed asap:
- You don't have Necromantic Aegis, your should doesn't do anything without it.
- Your cluster jewels don't do anything, they're just wasting skill points. Remove them from the build completely. I wouldn't invest into clusters unless I could get the correct one to be completely honest. At MOST, you're allowed to get 9 pointers but they NEED to have the right mods.
- Your wand has cold damage to spells. This makes your BV do cold damage which destroys the purpose of Elemental Equilibrium.
- Your quickening Covenant disables Quick Recovery and lowers your dps.
- Your health is super low.
- YOUR FLASKS DO NOTHING.

I fixed most of those issues in a new PoB:
https://pastebin.com/sxh8uWzL
Specc like I've done in this tree. I choose to go this path because you literally have zero life in your build.

Things I did:
- Avatar of Fire to make sure your BV doesn't do cold dmg, now you only do fire damage.
- Got Necro Aegis.
- Removed all clusters and picked every life point I could find.
- Moved your Jewels around, jewel placement is REALLY important.
- Added fortress covenant.
- Replaced bad eye jewels with primordial eminences and harmonies instead.
- Fixed tree in general.
- Added Glancing blows for Rumis Concoction flask.

Also, for flasks, you NEED these flasks or your build will get oneshot all the time:

Flasks are basically our ENTIRE defense.
Keep in mind that Skin of the Loyal doubles global defenses so Granite and Jade flasks are twice as effective for us.
Rumis gives us 40% block chance with Glancing Blow.

Adding these flasks will and changing your tree will get you to 40% evasion, 40% block, 70% phys damage mitigation and bleed/freeze/curse immunity.
With no curse immunity, as soon as you enter an Elemetnal Weakness map you will get oneshot by all elemental damage.
You can read more about flasks and how to craft them in the Flask section.
I urge ou to read the XVI. Additional Information > Alternate Defense Setup aswell.

Starting to update the build now, thank you immensely !!!!
Thanks for the earlier reply!
What should i focus on upgrading here? I got ~8ex. My plan is to fix my amulet into a +1 int gem with life, spectre boots and a unset ring with frostbite for a stone golem. How worth is it to buy a +1 minion +1 spell wand, cheaper to craft? Thanks!
Gear
Скрытый текст
"
saffran89 написал:
Thanks for the earlier reply!
What should i focus on upgrading here? I got ~8ex. My plan is to fix my amulet into a +1 int gem with life, spectre boots and a unset ring with frostbite for a stone golem. How worth is it to buy a +1 minion +1 spell wand, cheaper to craft? Thanks!
Gear
Скрытый текст

Yeah, your amulet and twostone ring should be looked into.
Once you've got them sorted, getting a trigger wand and after that, boots upgrades.
Hi! Love the build so far.

I'm going to change my helmet and maybe belt but other than that what should I focus on next? Getting all the cluster jewel first or getting better equipments? Thanks!!!

Скрытый текст
Последняя редакция: TroLoloGusta. Время: 25 апр. 2021 г., 8:20:37
BTW, biggest "issue" with going Elementalist later is the Animate Guardian. My geared out level 24 AG just died against Sirus. Bleh. Going to switch to Necro now. The 2 levels on the AG is just worth too much. If I don't like it and switch back to Elementalist, I guess I'll have to force upgrade my +2 ring to +3 for the extra HP.
"
Perce79 написал:
BTW, biggest "issue" with going Elementalist later is the Animate Guardian. My geared out level 24 AG just died against Sirus. Bleh. Going to switch to Necro now. The 2 levels on the AG is just worth too much. If I don't like it and switch back to Elementalist, I guess I'll have to force upgrade my +2 ring to +3 for the extra HP.

Yeah that hurts. What gear did you have on him?

Since you're running Indomitable Army he didn't die to corrupted blood stacks from the Die beam.

The only other reason he might've died is if he stood still in a red pool on the ground or was grilled by the quad laser thing when Sirus copies himself into 4 and focuses lasers in the middle.
Those things do Chaos damage and if he's not chaos res capped you MUST convocate him out of it.
"
TroLoloGusta написал:
Hi! Love the build so far.

I'm going to change my helmet and maybe belt but other than that what should I focus on next? Getting all the cluster jewel first or getting better equipments? Thanks!!!

Скрытый текст

If you find survivability isn't an issue, get the clusters.
Getting all clusters will pretty much double your damage.
Also, if you don't have a medium tier AG yet, get one of those before clusters.
Also.. get divergent Hypothermia and Awakened Melee physical if you don't have those yet. Massive dps increases to the build.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация