[3.21] Cold Conversion Summoner | Build guides for all budgets | (Ghazzy Zoomancer)

Hello, thanks for the amazing build & guide. I've just respecced into the build and i'm having survival issues in t14+ maps. My spectres also keep dying tho. Could you please have a look at my pob?

Thanks a lot.

https://pastebin.com/7F8CsCWF
Последняя редакция: Kraix. Время: 26 апр. 2021 г., 0:15:59
"
elucas6 написал:
Does the crafting jewel section still apply? Friend said he thought augment harvest crafts were gone but maybe just been unlucky and havent seen one?

they still exist, just extremely rare. I found 1 augment attack so far. Remove non-x add-x crafts, and Augment x crafts still exist, I think everything else like targeted annuls are gone though. You can play the medium tier version without clusters, I did for a while.
Do you know if Atziri has reflect in The Feared? That is, can we run it without instagibbing our minions?

edit: She doesn't.
Последняя редакция: Ridman. Время: 26 апр. 2021 г., 10:31:45
"
Deadandlivin написал:
"
TroLoloGusta написал:
Hi! Love the build so far.

I'm going to change my helmet and maybe belt but other than that what should I focus on next? Getting all the cluster jewel first or getting better equipments? Thanks!!!

Скрытый текст

If you find survivability isn't an issue, get the clusters.
Getting all clusters will pretty much double your damage.
Also, if you don't have a medium tier AG yet, get one of those before clusters.
Also.. get divergent Hypothermia and Awakened Melee physical if you don't have those yet. Massive dps increases to the build.

Thanks for the reply, I think I cant do anything about survival issues because I have a potato laptop, my game freeze quite often and I died quite alot too. But overall the map clear is really good.

Just bought Divergent Hypothermia and Awakened Melee Physical, and going to work towards other Awakened Gems as well.

Hello, this is the gear i have atm and im doing tier 9-10. 4k2 hp. I have no issue with damage but with survivability. I always get stuned . It happens many time during encounters like ultimatums or big juicy maps. Mobs stun me like 2 or 3 times in a row and i die.
Any ideas to compensate that ?
Последняя редакция: Zellez. Время: 26 апр. 2021 г., 1:50:49
"
Zellez написал:

Hello, this is the gear i have atm and im doing tier 9-10. 4k2 hp. I have no issue with damage but with survivability. I always get stuned . It happens many time during encounters like ultimatums or big juicy maps. Mobs stun me like 2 or 3 times in a row and i die.
Any ideas to compensate that ?

You have to change your socket colors in gloves ASAP.
i would like to start play summoner and i have a question. this is good build to start and using this to afk blight map?

I got this one for like 80c as I wanted to yolo annul it, but then I got the 6 link on 15 fusings, so now it would feel really bad to brick it. Any advice on how I should craft it ?
Hey, I'm a bit lost with the guide. Is the flame golemssetup in the act 5-6 walkthrough guide just for leveling and then you switch to carrion stone golem or can you just stay with flame golems and stay with that exact setup, and does it change to colors on the gloves(triads). idk where to follow anymore :P if i should just build all over again to follow the cold carrion golem build or just go with flow on flame golems

Got this chest with Glancing Bows for 45c, it's a little bit worse than 3 green/2 blue/1 red but that's what I can afford now.

What would you recommend to use in such case? 1 blue/3 red/2 green
(we're losing minion damage)

I'm thinking about Cruelty and Multistrike, but Multistrike doesn't work on Syndicate Operatives?
Последняя редакция: aquarose_. Время: 26 апр. 2021 г., 11:42:28

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация