[3.21] Cold Conversion Summoner | Build guides for all budgets | (Ghazzy Zoomancer)

Hey mate its been a great build so far and its so much fun.However im suffering from some survivability issues.Im kinda on medium budget and can do whole content but its kinda rippy.Do you have any suggestions to boost my survivability with losing minimum dps?
I went with glancing blows + bone offering and am doing MUCH MUCH MUCH better. Am dying a ton less than I was previously (was hardstuck at level90 for a couple of days) and am up to almost 93 now.

Felt comfortable enough to take 1 cluster (with only renewal on large and precise+vicious on both mediums), and am doing fine at 3.9k hp.
Stuns, getting stuck on terrain and rubber banding with dash are what kills me now, apart from insane 1 shots.
Would like a way to fit desecrate into the build to reliably trigger offerings though, especially on boss fights.

Current gear:

3 primordials, anima, 2 covenants and unending hunger. with corrupted blood immunity on one of the gems.
Последняя редакция: ploooo. Время: 26 апр. 2021 г., 13:06:35
Hello,
What is the difference between anomalous raise spectre and normal raise spectra??
I was curious if you have ran any Heist/BP's with this build and how it did? I'm worried about the survivability from random 1shots that happen escaping.

I'm starting to realize that the biggest "nerf" to this build was harvest. I'm currently sitting at 3.2k life. Getting anything with minion affixes and + life without spending a lot of Ex is a problem. Aug Crit is also around 6ex so making just 1 cluster is half the cost of the 15ex build lol.

I am doing t16 juiced map just fine though and normally kiling the bosses 10-30s. I did fail a 10 boss fight maven yesterday tho. Need more dps and I'm not sure what was constantly draining my health.

Edit: Also Harbs seem to absolutely destroy my minions high red maps. Do you know what kind of dmg they do??
Последняя редакция: Tree1. Время: 26 апр. 2021 г., 14:10:48
Последняя редакция: Przemek1983. Время: 26 апр. 2021 г., 15:07:58
Hello, first of all - great build and a guide.
What should I upgrade and in wchich order to get more dmg?

Последняя редакция: Przemek1983. Время: 26 апр. 2021 г., 15:09:48
Why in all of your PoBs custom effect of flasks? On Bottled faith in minimax, on quicksilver in medium and heal flask in low budjet. There is no such flask in your profile, which means that the numbers in PoB are overestimated by one and a half times. to be precise Eye of Malice effect on flasks: Nearby Enemies have 50% increased Fire and Cold Resistances. as soon as the enemy resistance goes negative, it is multiplied by 50%.
Последняя редакция: Floppa666. Время: 26 апр. 2021 г., 15:56:20
Hi bro!
I'm loving this build, i just need to get our clusters for the medium tier gear gez... the only thing i would like to ask is cause i think my zombies are squishy and die quite a lot, do you have any advice for me?

My POB: https://pastebin.com/PCcRpnVH
"
Tree1 написал:
I was curious if you have ran any Heist/BP's with this build and how it did? I'm worried about the survivability from random 1shots that happen escaping.

I'm starting to realize that the biggest "nerf" to this build was harvest. I'm currently sitting at 3.2k life. Getting anything with minion affixes and + life without spending a lot of Ex is a problem. Aug Crit is also around 6ex so making just 1 cluster is half the cost of the 15ex build lol.

I am doing t16 juiced map just fine though and normally kiling the bosses 10-30s. I did fail a 10 boss fight maven yesterday tho. Need more dps and I'm not sure what was constantly draining my health.

Edit: Also Harbs seem to absolutely destroy my minions high red maps. Do you know what kind of dmg they do??

I do a ton of 83 Heists (no mods, aka white) with no problems.
"
Floppa666 написал:
Why in all of your PoBs custom effect of flasks? On Bottled faith in minimax, on quicksilver in medium and heal flask in low budjet. There is no such flask in your profile, which means that the numbers in PoB are overestimated by one and a half times. to be precise Eye of Malice effect on flasks: Nearby Enemies have 50% increased Fire and Cold Resistances. as soon as the enemy resistance goes negative, it is multiplied by 50%.

Not 100% sure if this is the issue, but he puts the AG's effects on the flask so it can be represented in the calculation. Otherwise, there is no place to put/add the effect that your AG grants. One of the AG's items is Eye of Malice.

It's buried deep in the guide, so kind of easy to miss.
Последняя редакция: Tree1. Время: 26 апр. 2021 г., 17:40:51

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация