[3.21] Cold Conversion Summoner | Build guides for all budgets | (Ghazzy Zoomancer)

"
Satisfaction написал:
"
LBC_Immortality написал:
Hi, Deadandlivin,

Finally using my wand... I was able to afford Lords with Glancing Blows and a lvl 21 Spectre.

However it seems I'm dying A LOT still. On top of that, bossing was always OK, but right now it seems I'm doing less damage? I just got obliterated by the Hydra and Phoenix (I was able to kill the phoenix before)

Do you have any ideas or recommendations within a tight budget? (I've like 80c left :( )

Thanks!!

Glancing Blows doubles your block. You currently have 0 block. Pickup a rumi's concoction flask (replace Granite). I also run Bone Offering instead of flesh offering for additional block (but that requires you to be specced into Mistress of Sacrifice ascendency point and is a pretty large dps decrease)

Hi!

Alright, I'll change to bone offering...
If I go for Mistress Of Sacrifice, what should I go without then? Commander Of Darkness or Unnatural Strength?

Thx!
"
LBC_Immortality написал:
"
Satisfaction написал:
"
LBC_Immortality написал:
Hi, Deadandlivin,

Finally using my wand... I was able to afford Lords with Glancing Blows and a lvl 21 Spectre.

However it seems I'm dying A LOT still. On top of that, bossing was always OK, but right now it seems I'm doing less damage? I just got obliterated by the Hydra and Phoenix (I was able to kill the phoenix before)

Do you have any ideas or recommendations within a tight budget? (I've like 80c left :( )

Thanks!!

Glancing Blows doubles your block. You currently have 0 block. Pickup a rumi's concoction flask (replace Granite). I also run Bone Offering instead of flesh offering for additional block (but that requires you to be specced into Mistress of Sacrifice ascendency point and is a pretty large dps decrease)

Hi!

Alright, I'll change to bone offering...
If I go for Mistress Of Sacrifice, what should I go without then? Commander Of Darkness or Unnatural Strength?

Thx!

Neither. You would spec out of bone barrier. You can start with Rumi's concoction flask and just see how that feels, but i like the combination of both.
"
Deadandlivin написал:
"
camb00sted написал:
"
Deadandlivin написал:
That chest in particular looks really promising as it allows us use Frost Bomb in trigger wnad or run Awakened Hextouch for +1 Curse so we can use corrupted Triad Grips with EW.

How do you plan on using Awakened Hextouch in that setup? Can't slot awakened hextouch in 4G triad grips, unless you meant to slot awakened hextouch in an unset ring or something else?

BV - Awakened Hextouch -Increased Duration

Gives +1 Curse so we can use EW triad grips without a +1 curse chest.

Awakened Hextouch only lets supported curses override the curse limit, right? So I don't see how it would work like that
Is that just me or there are no 8-point jewels? Can't find them on trade :{
Последняя редакция: jorik_pwnz. Время: 28 апр. 2021 г., 19:56:06
"
Kaevar написал:
Got this chest for 3ex. Any advice if there is anything I can do to improve it? Besides 6-link of course.
Also, coloring that is really hard. For now I got 3G-1B-2R. So Minion Damage drops, but what do I place instead? Empower?

Edit: 6-linked that in 12 fusings...

For the color, you can use Vorici in research to get White sockets.
In the low budget PoB both links are the same, for Necromancer

- Necromancer: https://pastebin.com/UXMizATH
- Elementalist: https://pastebin.com/UXMizATH

Any link to the actual Elementalist build?

EDIT: ALso, the PoB skilltree is different from the poeplanner tree, what build is the latest one? Im so confused here....
Последняя редакция: jimbe4mXL. Время: 28 апр. 2021 г., 21:00:30
"
camb00sted написал:

Awakened Hextouch only lets supported curses override the curse limit, right? So I don't see how it would work like that

if you simply go by the wording on a gem:
"
Supported Skills can apply (0-1) additional Curse

then it means BV can apply 1 additional curse.
It might work differently, but i doubt it
Последняя редакция: Sunw1sh. Время: 29 апр. 2021 г., 0:42:01
"
jorik_pwnz написал:
Is that just me or there are no 8-point jewels? Can't find them on trade :{

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ultimatum/q274zdPCg
Последняя редакция: Sunw1sh. Время: 29 апр. 2021 г., 0:44:11
"
Sunw1sh написал:
"
camb00sted написал:

if you simply go by the wording on a gem:
"
Supported Skills can apply (0-1) additional Curse

then it means BV can apply 1 additional curse.
It might work differently, but i doubt it

https://pathofexile.fandom.com/wiki/Awakened_Hextouch_Support

The gem itself states "Must support both a skill that hits enemies, and a hex curse skill to work." So if we slot it in our BV link what hex curse is it supporting?
Последняя редакция: camb00sted. Время: 29 апр. 2021 г., 0:51:37
"
https://pathofexile.fandom.com/wiki/Awakened_Hextouch_Support

The gem itself states "Must support both a skill that hits enemies, and a hex curse skill to work." So if we slot it in our BV link what hex curse is it supporting?

It works, I've already tried it.
It's supporting Frostbite and Elemental weakness assuming we're using that setup.
When it says it must support a Hex curse it means it won't work on Marks. Awakened Hextouch only increases the HEX curse limit by one.

That means we can't use an Assassin's Mark ring + Poachers Mark skillgem as an example as that's 2 marks.
I learned this the hard way last league when I tried linking a 21/23 Assassin's Mark to my BV when I had frosbite ring and EW gloves. Didn't work.
Последняя редакция: Deadandlivin. Время: 29 апр. 2021 г., 2:51:08

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация