[3.21] Cold Conversion Summoner | Build guides for all budgets | (Ghazzy Zoomancer)

"
Kaevar написал:
"
"
Kaevar написал:
Got this chest for 3ex. Any advice if there is anything I can do to improve it? Besides 6-link of course.
Also, coloring that is really hard. For now I got 3G-1B-2R. So Minion Damage drops, but what do I place instead? Empower?

Edit: 6-linked that in 12 fusings...

According to Vorici Calc, the best way to get the needed colors for you is to use 1G on the crafting bench it'll take 104 tries on average, resulting in 420 avg cost in chroms.

yeah well..Im 800 chromes in and best I got was 3G-1B-2R, so I think I will stay with that for now. Just not sure what to put as second R instead of Minion Damage

Ya, I went through over 1000 chromes on my chest as well doing 1G1B craft. I stopped on the same layout as you
Hey DeadandLivin,
The build has been feeling really good until i tried Awakener 8. It was a bad time :P Last phase took an eternity and I was losing lvl 27 spectres along with my zombies. All of the Conquerors pretty much just fall over. Is this pretty normal until transitioning to clusters? Any tips now that my gear is finally coming at a point I'm pretty happy with (damage/+skill wise)
3 carrion, 1 stone, 5 SO spectres, 9 zombies
"
trancenergy11 написал:
"
Kaevar написал:
"
trancenergy11 написал:
I added the 6link helm for carrions and its been great i got the damage boost i needed.
So big tnx your guide really helped with my dmg struggle.

But i still recommend going for max block/spell block this league its been working really nicely.
Currently im sitting at 73 attack block and 71 spell block (not taking Glancing Blows - cuz its awful) and im pretty much chilling in t16 ultimatums with rip mods. Im achieving this by having a 12% spell block shield (no necro aegis), arcane guard + sanctuary + mystic bulwark in the tree, rumi's with 10 spell block, tempest shield and bone offering (planning to get divergent for +1/1 of both blocks).

How is your DPS without charges for minions?

Its decent about 2mil shaperdps on 4 carrions and 3 million shaperdps on 5 SOs (that's if you count the full shotgun with woke gmp - on average its lower) so 5mil total but im really far from being optimized since i didnt fit in curse or AG yet and my helm/wand are meh and i got 1 set of cheap clusters.

In terms of content i do guardian/10boss invitations on 70+ quant easily (if they dont have too much tank mods like endurance charges + ele resists + max health).
Did all other invatiation white (except feared).
Killed all bosses (aw8, maven, uelder, etc).
Do juiced t16 ultimatums and t16 100+ quant blighted maps reliably.
I can always get a quick boost of single target dps if i need to with flesh offering/necro aegus respec/ and vaal haste.

That sounds really good. I will try to spec out of Necro Aegis and see how it goes. But then I guess I need to invest in the trigger wand, that requires new ring as well. Thx for tips
"You're looking for Frostbite curse on hit, high life and some resistances.
If these are expensive, the easiest way to get these are through harvest crafting.
- Craft it by getting a redeemer Unset base with ~81 Ilvl or higher.
Spam Reforge(Caster) on the ring until you're happy." - Just read that on Pob in the notes tab, what does that mean? How do I find a redeemer unset ring? I can't find a filter for that on poetrade and also, do I need to get just any base that would cost 1c or a good base with resistances and hp, i.e does this craft reset our stats on the ring? Where do I get Reforge(Caster) recipe?
"
aquarose_ написал:
If these are expensive, the easiest way to get these are through harvest crafting.
Spam Reforge(Caster) on the ring until you're happy." - Just read that on Pob in the notes tab, what does that mean? How do I find a redeemer unset ring? I can't find a filter for that on poetrade and also, do I need to get just any base that would cost 1c or a good base with resistances and hp, i.e does this craft reset our stats on the ring? Where do I get Reforge(Caster) recipe?

1) To get a certain influence on an item you should add the type of the influence as a searching tag (like # to maximum life, +# to level of socketed minion gems, etc).
2) Because you have to use reforges, initial mods on an item don't matter, unless there is a fractured one.
3) Reforge caster is a Harvest caster modifier.
Последняя редакция: Its_OP. Время: 29 апр. 2021 г., 14:01:16
"
"
aquarose_ написал:

1) To get a certain influence on an item you should add the type of the influence as a searching tag (like # to maximum life, +# to level of socketed minion gems, etc).
2) Because you have to use reforges, initial mods on an item don't matter, unless there is a fractured one.
3) Reforge caster is a Harvest caster modifier.

Thank you so much, this clarifies things a lot. I like your build tremendously so far.

Just sharing a story: I was farming currency and noticed that there's a trigger wand with +1 to spell gems selling for 2ex, I thought I'd buy it but I didn't have much currency at the moment, so I contacted the guy and asked if he could reserve this wand for me for an hour. He didn't respond for 2 minutes so I thought that he didn't like what I'm asking for, and then he says: I'll give it to you for free. I'm asking: you sure? He says, yes and then just gives it to me. I said that if he'll ever change his mind then I'd bring 2ex that he was asking for in the first place. Later he said that this league is boring and there are a lot of nerfs from GGG and many issues such as harvest and texture streaming. He also said that trading in this game sucks.

However, I'm really glad that there are people like that and he helped me a lot.

(He's also a necro)

Последняя редакция: aquarose_. Время: 29 апр. 2021 г., 14:08:02
Another idea to diversify - I decided to skip Victario with Aegis. That freed up a lot of passive nodes and boosted my def with shield (thx for inspiration to other guys writing this idea before). But what is extra nice, is that shield can be used to contain also the elemental triggers for the BV. Its a cheap craft and makes finding the rings a bit easier. I found this shield for 1ex. Anotther bonus is HP gain on block (and I aim for max block here, with Mistress and Bone Offering)

Asking one more time:

I need a hint what to do next with my summoner.

For the moment, it looks like this:
Скрытый текст
https://pastebin.com/NKV77zpv

Please give me a tips for as far as possible. Best in plan like points/schedule (I'm quite a reluctant player).

Greetings to everyone, and I wish you a lot of exalted orbs,
Perski
"
aquarose_ написал:

Thank you so much, this clarifies things a lot. I like your build tremendously so far.

Just sharing a story: I was farming currency and noticed that there's a trigger wand with +1 to spell gems selling for 2ex, I thought I'd buy it but I didn't have much currency at the moment, so I contacted the guy and asked if he could reserve this wand for me for an hour. He didn't respond for 2 minutes so I thought that he didn't like what I'm asking for, and then he says: I'll give it to you for free. I'm asking: you sure? He says, yes and then just gives it to me. I said that if he'll ever change his mind then I'd bring 2ex that he was asking for in the first place. Later he said that this league is boring and there are a lot of nerfs from GGG and many issues such as harvest and texture streaming. He also said that trading in this game sucks.

However, I'm really glad that there are people like that and he helped me a lot.

(He's also a necro)

You are welcome. To make things clear, I'm not the author of the guide. Just a player, who is about to use this necro as a leauge starter in 3.15
Последняя редакция: Its_OP. Время: 29 апр. 2021 г., 16:27:33
"
"
aquarose_ написал:

You are welcome. To make things clear, I'm not the author of the guide. Just a player, who is about to use this necro as a leauge starter in 3.15

Oh. Damn. I was sleepy :)
Doesn't change the fact that I'm thankful to both of you.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация