[3.21] Cold Conversion Summoner | Build guides for all budgets | (Ghazzy Zoomancer)

"
Rookzz написал:
Currently having trouble figuring out why i'm limited to just 2 golems? i got golemancy Passive where else do i increase my golem count? thanks in advance

Either thru:
1. Weps with affix (example - Claymaker)
2. Gol. Commander anoint.
3. Anima Stone.
4. specing as Elm to get Gol Commander.
"
Kaevar написал:
"
Tree1 написал:
"
Kaevar написал:
I transferred to trigger wand/BV/curse ring setup, but my survivability dropped hard. I have to get kind of close now to apply EE and frostbite, which really sucks. Does it get better with BV levels?

This is exactly why i haven't speced into BV yet lol. It's often hard enough to survive as it is. OP is also fluffing his dps in the lower builds. He's already updating them and has a very complex in depth guide, yet can't be bothered to switch all the alt quality gems to normal, and still leaves intimidated checked in the calc which is a 10% increase and cost 3ex? Those add about 2m-3m dps. Also 15ex budget for the med. build is a gross underestimate. Last league, sure that was doable.

About the budget, yeah...just one large cluster from medium build is 15ex or more

I'd probably recommend using the storm brand method to apply EB(its in the low budget section I think). it's not automatic like the BV method.. but it keeps you behind your minions, and honestly I like it cuz it allows me to move my minions where I want them. They track to the spot you cast at and its a life saver in tight halls ect.
"
Lhansk написал:
"
Jailna_87 написал:
I have looked over this build for many hours and i cannot for the love of me find out what monsters you use to summon for specs. any help?

IV. General build mechanics, offensive part > AOE clearing
More informations in XVI : SO section.

Please don't write you spent many hours Reading, the information you need is in the early beginning of the OP.

Appreciate the passive aggressive answer. not long after I posted this I did actually find what I needed to use for spec's, sadly I have still not been able to find how to get these quickly. this should probably be pointed out in the guide in case some people are fairly new to the game.
and yes I have been reading this guide for hours :)
"
Deadandlivin написал:
"
https://pathofexile.fandom.com/wiki/Awakened_Hextouch_Support

The gem itself states "Must support both a skill that hits enemies, and a hex curse skill to work." So if we slot it in our BV link what hex curse is it supporting?

It works, I've already tried it.
It's supporting Frostbite and Elemental weakness assuming we're using that setup.
When it says it must support a Hex curse it means it won't work on Marks. Awakened Hextouch only increases the HEX curse limit by one.

That means we can't use an Assassin's Mark ring + Poachers Mark skillgem as an example as that's 2 marks.
I learned this the hard way last league when I tried linking a 21/23 Assassin's Mark to my BV when I had frosbite ring and EW gloves. Didn't work.

So follow-up on this, I threw 18ex at awakened hextouch & EW gloves to find out this doesn't work for me. I have a frostbite on hit ring, EW gloves, I slot BV - Increased Duration - Awakened Hextouch Level 5, and only frostbite applies. Since you said you already tried it and it worked could you elaborate on what setup you were using?
Seeing multiple complains about price of the Clusters I decided to make a little research to find out is it a good idea to buy these jewels.

Because both medium and large jewels have a "crit" mod, I decided to use reforge crit (Harvest mod), as a method of crafting. I did't use any augs, as they are VERY expensive and there are very few of them on the market. With help of simulator from Craft Of Exile I got the next results:

7 medium clusters with both Precise and Vengeful Commanders per 100 reforges. 14.28 reforges per each one on average. I've already done with Ultimatum, so I don't know how much it costs in TFT. But I really doubt that 14.28 reforges are more expensive than 8 ex (market price).
(Not relevant, as I've checked Standard price by mistake)

1 Large Claster with Vicious Bite, Renewal and Rotten Claws, 2 Large Clusters with Bite, Renewal and Fiends per 100 reforges. Not enough positive outcomes to calculate average cost. Multiple ones with Bite + Renewal / Bite + Claws (might be a decent budget option in post-Harvest era).

Both medium and large clusters are ilvl 84. Using ones with ilvl 75 may increase the chance, by removing top-tier small passive modifiers from the pool.

As a summary, it would be much cheaper to try to craft a Cluster by yourself, rather than to buy one. Especially when we have Harvest as a map device mod and Harvest watchstones are still in game. Besides Clusters, there are many more expensive items for many builds, which you can get with help of it.
Последняя редакция: Its_OP. Время: 30 апр. 2021 г., 15:05:29
So yeah, I think I'm stuck. Didn't really think I'll need help again.
I've been following the instructions in the "Notes" tab on medium budget version of the build, got all the necessary stuff(trigger wand, 21/0 & 21/0 both spectres and carrion), Anima Stone, Unending Hunger and Primordial Might with other jewels(they aren't perfect in their % though), Frostbite ring and flasks. So the most part is done, however, it seems that dps is way too off yet again and it's literally impossible to snipe a Skin of the Lords with both Glancing Blows and needed gem colors(even if I see one, it's >5 ex). What should I do next? I've tried to update my gems as there's not much to do(I think) for those mentioned in the build, I still have some room for spectres support gems, AG and Stone Golem(they don't have any quality on them) and movement gems.
I also noticed that it's literally impossible to gather 155dex needed for 20/23 Blade Vortex without using +30dex node, even though it's missing in the build.

POB:
https://pastebin.com/cPTrrzGC
Последняя редакция: aquarose_. Время: 30 апр. 2021 г., 14:32:33
"
aquarose_ написал:
So yeah, I think I'm stuck. Didn't really think I'll need help again.
I've been following the instructions in the "Notes" tab on medium budget version of the build, got all the necessary stuff(trigger wand, 21/0 & 21/0 both spectres and carrion), Anima Stone, Unending Hunger and Primordial Might with other jewels(they aren't perfect in their % though), Frostbite ring and flasks. So the most part is done, however, it seems that dps is way too off yet again and it's literally impossible to snipe a Skin of the Lords with both Glancing Blows and needed gem colors(even if I see one, it's >5 ex). What should I do next? I've tried to update my gems as there's not much to do(I think) for those mentioned in the build, I still have some room for spectres support gems, AG and Stone Golem(they don't have any quality on them) and movement gems.
I also noticed that it's literally impossible to gather 155dex needed for 20/23 Blade Vortex without using +30dex node, even though it's missing in the build.

POB:
https://pastebin.com/cPTrrzGC

After the nerf of trigger, you don't need to have lvl20 BV. Bv + Hextouch + Hex is better. Skin with Glancing is not required (even the author had Crimson Dance on his one in the guide).
Medium clusters a <1ex now, I don't really see a point in rerolling when you can just buy them pretty cheaply. Save the rolls for your large clusters imo.
I've spent hundreds of c rerolling med clusters and have only found a single cluster precise/vicious commander this way. I managed to come out positive as I did this early on and sold several other combinations for 1-2ex each to fund my gambling. Would not recommend doing it now as the prices for many of the passive combinations have fallen significantly.

I've been running haewark and proxima maps as much as I can and have yet to roll any usable combination of the large clusters yet, though I do have 2 renewal/rotten bite clusters just waiting for me to hit an aug crit (~6-8ex on tft atm).

Also, I don't get why people are whining about gear being expensive this early on in the league, it happens every single league if you're playing some kind of meta build. Prices will eventually go down when people finalise/complete their builds and more items enter the market.

"
Seeing multiple complains about price of the Clusters I decided to make a little research to find out is it a good idea to buy these jewels.

Because both medium and large jewels have a "crit" mod, I decided to use reforge crit (Harvest mod), as a method of crafting. I did't use any augs, as they are VERY expensive and there are very few of them on the market. With help of simulator from Craft Of Exile I got the next results:

7 medium clusters with both Precise and Vengeful Commanders per 100 reforges. 14.28 reforges per each one on average. I've already done with Ultimatum, so I don't know how much it costs in TFT. But I really doubt that 14.28 reforges are more expensive than 8 ex (market price).

1 Large Claster with Vicious Bite, Renewal and Rotten Claws, 2 Large Clusters with Bite, Renewal and Fiends per 100 reforges. Not enough positive outcomes to calculate average cost. Multiple ones with Bite + Renewal / Bite + Claws (might be a decent budget option in post-Harvest era).

Both medium and large clusters are ilvl 84. Using ones with ilvl 75 may increase the chance, by removing top-tier small passive modifiers from the pool.

As a summary, it would be much cheaper to try to craft a Cluster by yourself, rather than to buy one. Especially when we have Harvest as a map device mod and Harvest watchstones are still in game. Besides Clusters, there are many more expensive items for many builds, which you can get with help of it.
"
ploooo написал:
Medium clusters a <1ex now, I don't really see a point in rerolling when you can just buy them pretty cheaply. Save the rolls for your large clusters imo.
I've spent hundreds of c rerolling med clusters and have only found a single cluster precise/vicious commander this way. I managed to come out positive as I did this early on and sold several other combinations for 1-2ex each to fund my gambling. Would not recommend doing it now as the prices for many of the passive combinations have fallen significantly.

I've been running haewark and proxima maps as much as I can and have yet to roll any usable combination of the large clusters yet, though I do have 2 renewal/rotten bite clusters just waiting for me to hit an aug crit (~6-8ex on tft atm).

Also, I don't get why people are whining about gear being expensive this early on in the league, it happens every single league if you're playing some kind of meta build. Prices will eventually go down when people finalise/complete their builds and more items enter the market.

My bad, I've accidentally checked Standard price of Medium cluster.
"

After the nerf of trigger, you don't need to have lvl20 BV. Bv + Hextouch + Hex is better. Skin with Glancing is not required (even the author had Crimson Dance on his one in the guide).

Hmmmm?

Скрытый текст

"
Deadandlivin написал:
[3.14] Build update:

After playing alot of T16 Ultimatums and getting some feedback from other players I feel like the full glass cannon route of the build doesn't work as well for ultimatums as it has done in past leagues. For this reason I've decided to update the low budget and medium budget builds to make them way more tankier without sacrificing dps. These changes mainly include flask changes and the use of the Keystone Passive Glancing Blows.

Skin of the Lords and Skin of the Loyal:
These chests are one of our primary defensive layers as they contain the 100% increased global defense modifier. This mod actually affects our flasks which allows us to reach very high phys damage mitigation and high evasion without minor investments. To reach the ~40% evasion mark we're swapping out our Silver Flask for a Jade Flask instead. This reduces our movement speed while clearing while vastly increasing our Survivability. Depending on what content and budget you're running, feel free to swap between these flasks.
Скрытый текст

To beef us up further we make use of the Keystone Node Glancing Blows which can be accessed for 3 points if you want an additional defensive layer.
We're donating our shield to our minions through Necromantic Aegis but by utilizing Glancing Blows combined with a Rumis Concoction Flask we're able to get 40% block into the build that helps alot with sudden oneshot mechanics.

New Flask Setup:
This is the new flask setup the tankier version uses

If we want even more defensive layers we can swap out Flesh Offering for Bone Offering and specc into Mistress of Sacrifice which allows us to reach Block Cap and 60% spell block chance. I have personally not tried this yet but if anyone's interested to become even tankier, feel free to test this setup for medium budget versions of the build.

Skin of the Lords:
By utilizing the Skin of the Lord chestpiece we're able to access Glancing Blows without speccing into it.

The accessability to these specific chests are very scarce however and I was able to snag my own chest for 100 chaos. More of these chests should be arriving soon as the Chayula farmers pump more body armours into the market.

Alternative colors you can go for are:
2Red-2Blue-2Green: Swap Hypothermia for Damage on Full Life support
1Red-3Blue-2Green: Swap Hypothermia for Elemental Focus or Predator Support
1red-4Blue-1Green: Swap Hypothermia and Vicious Proj for Predator and Elemental Focus support
3blue-3Green: Swap EDWA for Predator or Elemental Focus support
4Red-2Blue: Carrion Golem - Minion Dmg - EDWA - Melee Phys - Multistrike - Ruthless

You should be able to figure out more color combinations than the ones listed above. The only 2 mandatory gems are Raise Spectre and Greater Multipile Projectile support. The standard colors of 3 green, 1 red and 2 blue will always remain optimal however as it's the combination with the least drawbacks.

Here's some gameplay footage of how it looks with the new setup:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZOFPNfxgz8
Gear

Jewels:
x1 Primordial Might
x1 Anima Stone
x2 Primordial Eminence
x1 Primordial Harmony
Fortress Covenant
Quickening Covenant

No cluster jewels.
I'm currently not spending my currency on upgrades as I want to see how far I can push the build on a low budget.

When watching the videos, keep in mind that I'm actively trying to position myself poorly close to mobs to actually tank some hits so you can see the difference. When I wasn't running this setup, oneshots were common in Ultimatums, now they're very rare and usually a biproduct of incompetent dashes into huge packs when Convocation is on cooldown.
All the ultimatums in the gameplay footage were chain recorded in one go and I rarely die after the setup change.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация