[3.21] Cold Conversion Summoner | Build guides for all budgets | (Ghazzy Zoomancer)

"
Kaevar написал:
Another idea to diversify - I decided to skip Victario with Aegis. That freed up a lot of passive nodes and boosted my def with shield (thx for inspiration to other guys writing this idea before). But what is extra nice, is that shield can be used to contain also the elemental triggers for the BV. Its a cheap craft and makes finding the rings a bit easier. I found this shield for 1ex. Anotther bonus is HP gain on block (and I aim for max block here, with Mistress and Bone Offering)

Does it affect the damage much?
"
"
Kaevar написал:
Another idea to diversify - I decided to skip Victario with Aegis. That freed up a lot of passive nodes and boosted my def with shield (thx for inspiration to other guys writing this idea before). But what is extra nice, is that shield can be used to contain also the elemental triggers for the BV. Its a cheap craft and makes finding the rings a bit easier. I found this shield for 1ex. Anotther bonus is HP gain on block (and I aim for max block here, with Mistress and Bone Offering)

Minions get 200% increased Critical Strike Chance per Power Charge. So if you have a shield with +2 minimum power charges and +2 frenzy charges coupled with some crit multipliers like Animate Guardian Kingmaker and Precise Commander from clusters, you are losing out on A LOT of dmg. For example if I removed my shield or switched from Aegis I'd lose 30% total dps according to PoB and I don't even think that is calculating the bonuses from AG.

Последняя редакция: Ridman. Время: 29 апр. 2021 г., 17:36:16
Why do we have Glancing Blows in our new 3.14 version of the skillbuild if we're already using a Skin of The Lords?
"
aquarose_ написал:
Why do we have Glancing Blows in our new 3.14 version of the skillbuild if we're already using a Skin of The Lords?

Looking at that in section XVI :
"
Skin of the Lords:
By utilizing the Skin of the Lord chestpiece we're able to access Glancing Blows without speccing into it.

I would say it is just for people who dont play skin of the lord with glancing blow on it.
In this new pob`s in notes there are no info about key builds fragments. Could u add some tips about transitioning from medium budget to min / max version of it ?
"
Ridman написал:
"
"
Kaevar написал:

Minions get 200% increased Critical Strike Chance per Power Charge. So if you have a shield with +2 minimum power charges and +2 frenzy charges coupled with some crit multipliers like Animate Guardian Kingmaker and Precise Commander from clusters, you are losing out on A LOT of dmg. For example if I removed my shield or switched from Aegis I'd lose 30% total dps according to PoB and I don't even think that is calculating the bonuses from AG.

Spectres have 5% base crit chance so unless you are heavily invested into crit losing the power charges is not a big deal. By that i mean having at least 2 full sets of crit clusters, AG with kingmaker, HELM with +crit (now that harvest is gone this is nearly unobtainable this league - i've seen maybe 1-2 for sale starting at 80ex and this is THE most important part of the crit puzzle), bottle faith, ass mark. Realistically this league an average player can only afford like a 1-2 sets of medium clusters (and maybe bad vicious bite clusters because a perfect roll costs 12ex) + AG.

Losing the Frenzy charges is actually is a much bigger DPS loss from dropping necro aegis but still i feel like the defences i get are worth it - that is if you want to be doing ultimatums.

From what i've seen doing like t16 ultimatums on 4-5k ehp and having flasks as your only defence doesn't sound realistic. You will get one shot at like wave 5 or earlier.
Последняя редакция: trancenergy11. Время: 30 апр. 2021 г., 0:39:37
I have looked over this build for many hours and i cannot for the love of me find out what monsters you use to summon for specs. any help?
"
Jailna_87 написал:
I have looked over this build for many hours and i cannot for the love of me find out what monsters you use to summon for specs. any help?

IV. General build mechanics, offensive part > AOE clearing
More informations in XVI : SO section.

Please don't write you spent many hours Reading, the information you need is in the early beginning of the OP.
Последняя редакция: Lhansk. Время: 30 апр. 2021 г., 1:03:09
"
trancenergy11 написал:

Spectres have 5% base crit chance so unless you are heavily invested into crit losing the power charges is not a big deal. By that i mean having at least 2 full sets of crit clusters, AG with kingmaker, HELM with +crit (now that harvest is gone this is nearly unobtainable this league - i've seen maybe 1-2 for sale starting at 80ex and this is THE most important part of the crit puzzle), bottle faith, ass mark. Realistically this league an average player can only afford like a 1-2 sets of medium clusters (and maybe bad vicious bite clusters because a perfect roll costs 12ex) + AG.

Losing the Frenzy charges is actually is a much bigger DPS loss from dropping necro aegis but still i feel like the defences i get are worth it - that is if you want to be doing ultimatums.

From what i've seen doing like t16 ultimatums on 4-5k ehp and having flasks as your only defence doesn't sound realistic. You will get one shot at like wave 5 or earlier.

Ghazzy in his Spectre build (edit: just referencing him since he's very knowledgeable about spectres and his builds are solid) places Necromantic Aegis at about 35-45% of spectre damage, and PoB shows around that much too. Speaking from personal experience earlier this league I was surviving 8 mod t16 ultimatums (I run every single one that isn't stone circles) running ~4.3k hp with the glancing blows & bone offering setup. The only thing that killed me in ults was running it in delirium or reduced recovery mod maps, so I wouldn't advise dropping so much damage when it might have the effect of less dps = more enemies alive = ultimatum rares stacking auras = you dying even more.

I do agree with your sentiment that gearing this build is rather expensive this league, though, and I wouldn't advise the average player to try and gear this.
Последняя редакция: camb00sted. Время: 30 апр. 2021 г., 1:58:15
"
camb00sted написал:
"
trancenergy11 написал:

Ghazzy in his Spectre build (edit: just referencing him since he's very knowledgeable about spectres and his builds are solid) places Necromantic Aegis at about 35-45% of spectre damage, and PoB shows around that much too. Speaking from personal experience earlier this league I was surviving 8 mod t16 ultimatums (I run every single one that isn't stone circles) running ~4.3k hp with the glancing blows & bone offering setup. The only thing that killed me in ults was running it in delirium or reduced recovery mod maps, so I wouldn't advise dropping so much damage when it might have the effect of less dps = more enemies alive = ultimatum rares stacking auras = you dying even more.

I do agree with your sentiment that gearing this build is rather expensive this league, though, and I wouldn't advise the average player to try and gear this.

id rather go a defensive route with glancing blows + bone offering and get a cwdt setup aswell instead of dropping necro aegis. get rid of generosity put hatred in gloves. remove second wind. put convocation in ring and add tempest shield in your shield if you wish.
i also run a saqawals with avian buff hatred and skitterbots.
i removed 4th spectre and annointed golem commander.

lvl 93 4,1k life 75 70 block with glancing blow. My POB says 5,1 Mill dps on golem.

https://pastebin.com/9AbzCkvp

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация