[3.21] Cold Conversion Summoner | Build guides for all budgets | (Ghazzy Zoomancer)

"
metzrael написал:
Hello !

Very thanks for build, but How do you get three carrion golems + 1 stone golem simultaneously ?

With the necro version, on PoB I see 3 carrions golems and 1 stone, but don't understand why I'm blocked at 2 carrions and 1 stone

The 3.14 Low budget POB of the guide : https://pastebin.com/DdbFbUVk

Anima stone gives you +1
then another +1 if you have 3 primordial jewels
Последняя редакция: Ridman. Время: 4 мая 2021 г., 12:12:38
Hi guys,

Finally I was able to to switch to the wand. I was able to buy the new amulet and rings.

I switched to Mistress of Sacrifice too.

I'm wondering if I'm doing things right... am I just supposed to run around hoping blade vortex hits enemies... and nothing else?

This is a little bit different than other builds I've played in which you are supposed to... press buttons... lol

Is this right? am I supposed to be casting something??

Thanks!
"
LBC_Immortality написал:
Hi guys,

Finally I was able to to switch to the wand. I was able to buy the new amulet and rings.

I switched to Mistress of Sacrifice too.

I'm wondering if I'm doing things right... am I just supposed to run around hoping blade vortex hits enemies... and nothing else?

This is a little bit different than other builds I've played in which you are supposed to... press buttons... lol

Is this right? am I supposed to be casting something??

Thanks!

Have you bought the wand or crafted it by yourself?
Well I bought the base and then I used the crafting bench... not the best want out there... waiting to maybe make it better with the syndicate... ?

What are your thoughts?
"
LBC_Immortality написал:
Well I bought the base and then I used the crafting bench... not the best want out there... waiting to maybe make it better with the syndicate... ?

What are your thoughts?

I mean, you wasted ton of currency on a literally 1-mod wand. Not the best investment by far, especially how cheap and easy-to-do +2 wands are.
"
Ridman написал:

Yeah that is the ideal medium base for this build.

Clusters and crafting them works just the same as any regular item. Our most desirable notables are precise commander and vengeful commander. The best and easiest way to craft a jewel with both those mods is to use harvest craft with critical modifiers. Precise commander has the critical tag and vengeful commander is really common, so it usually doesn't take too many tries to hit both those mods. You aren't guaranteed Alternatively you can buy med jewels with both those mods for 1ex.

You can also use harvest crit to craft large 8 passive minion dmg jewels, vicious bite has the crit tag. I've sold a few large jewels with 3 notables for 7-10ex just having a extra jewel lying around and using either crit craft (vicious bite likely) or life (renewal/primordial bond likely) and hope for 2 other decent notables.

Any idea why when i use a reforge rare with crit modifier on this same jewel i got a "no valids mods for this craft on this item?"
Will def look into getting a better one...
TBH I just wanted to try some crafts I had never done before, so I guess lesson learned, hehe.

By the way, I'm looking at the medium budget tree. I finally found a large cluster with Vicious bite and Renewal.

I can't find where in the tree to move the Quickening Covenant jewel, or are we ditching it in medium budget?

(I was going to start refunding passives under "Constitution")

Thx!
"
VardekCrom63 написал:
"
Ridman написал:

Yeah that is the ideal medium base for this build.

Clusters and crafting them works just the same as any regular item. Our most desirable notables are precise commander and vengeful commander. The best and easiest way to craft a jewel with both those mods is to use harvest craft with critical modifiers. Precise commander has the critical tag and vengeful commander is really common, so it usually doesn't take too many tries to hit both those mods. You aren't guaranteed Alternatively you can buy med jewels with both those mods for 1ex.

You can also use harvest crit to craft large 8 passive minion dmg jewels, vicious bite has the crit tag. I've sold a few large jewels with 3 notables for 7-10ex just having a extra jewel lying around and using either crit craft (vicious bite likely) or life (renewal/primordial bond likely) and hope for 2 other decent notables.

Any idea why when i use a reforge rare with crit modifier on this same jewel i got a "no valids mods for this craft on this item?"

Not high enough item level for the mod maybe? ilvl68 for precise commander on med, 75 vicious bite for large.

Wrong base? "inc effect NON-curse auras" med or minion dmg for large? Else I can't think of anything.
Последняя редакция: Ridman. Время: 4 мая 2021 г., 13:08:59
Oh yeah the ilvl, completely forgot about that :D
Hi all,

Could you give me a hand? Sorry for all the questions:

1- I got some money and spent some ex on my new gear, but my resists took a dive. I know it's easy to say "get more resists", but I was wondering if there's anything I could work with here? Any small tweaks?

2- Also, I was wondering if you could give me a hand with the passive tree.
I have the medium jewel (I need to roll it with Oshabi), but I'm unsure what skill points to ditch in order to use the medium jewel.

3- Also the gem "Quickening Covenant", I had to remove... where does it go? Or do I ditch it completely?

4- How do I know if I'm on EE??

Many thanks guys!

Последняя редакция: LBC_Immortality. Время: 5 мая 2021 г., 5:10:14

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация