[3.21] Cold Conversion Summoner | Build guides for all budgets | (Ghazzy Zoomancer)

How many do you have for all your resistances ?

1 - Without knowing that but with looking at your stuff, i would say try to get some more on your helmet and boots at least, if you dont have mana problem, remove the non channeling mana cost and get some here. YOu can look at my necro if you want, jsut changed her stuff to get my res up to 75 at least without belt.

2 - I think you can start going for the Medium budget only medium cluster (https://pastebin.com/1aDYwSf8) or the medium budget full cluster (https://pastebin.com/bkNjs6Py) depending on your budget to see what skill point you can ditch.

3 - I would say put it on a medium cluster to use it.

4 - Each monster you hit with bv and with only a fire/light dmg source will be on EE.
Might be an odd question but still, how do we kill Sirus using this build? Onetapping him while having a minmaxed gear is fairly understandable, but what do we need to do if it's a low/medium budget versions of this build? For example, do we need to ramp up the chaos resistance? Change some skill gems? I'm asking that because we don't have that much hp to just tank his abilities.
Последняя редакция: aquarose_. Время: 5 мая 2021 г., 19:10:46
May someone help me with this build? i am having a lot of trouble trying to get more dps, for ultimatum i even got a inpired learning to be able to do it deathless but my dps is too low considering what i have, even a kinda of 7 link helm (5.5kk)

my paste bin is : https://pastebin.com/z1DykMdP

My items are :

i have one Cluster with 8 passives with Feasting FIends,vicious bite and renewal and one medium with precise and vengeful commander.

Any one have any idea?

Последняя редакция: ChaosMatusa. Время: 5 мая 2021 г., 21:46:11
"
aquarose_ написал:
Might be an odd question but still, how do we kill Sirus using this build? Onetapping him while having a minmaxed gear is fairly understandable, but what do we need to do if it's a low/medium budget versions of this build? For example, do we need to ramp up the chaos resistance? Change some skill gems? I'm asking that because we don't have that much hp to just tank his abilities.

You just get on the arena and kill him. The only his ability which will one-shot you is "DIE" beam, which is easy-to-dodge if you know the fight. And be careful of his copy above you - rain of stars can destroy some of your portals too.
Последняя редакция: Its_OP. Время: 6 мая 2021 г., 3:15:45
Thanks so much for the input VardekCrom63! I'll start working towards that (need some budget)

Question: Do I need to make Fire AND lightning damage for EE?
Right now my wand has Fire damage to spells. I think that's enough for EE, right?

Thanks a lot for the help!
"
LBC_Immortality написал:
Thanks so much for the input VardekCrom63! I'll start working towards that (need some budget)

Question: Do I need to make Fire AND lightning damage for EE?
Right now my wand has Fire damage to spells. I think that's enough for EE, right?

Thanks a lot for the help!

Your wand is enough yes. On ring you can only put fire/cold together, or fire/light or cold/light, thats why if people use their rings as fire or light dmg source they cant do something lese than putting the hybrid craft.
"
May someone help me with this build? i am having a lot of trouble trying to get more dps, for ultimatum i even got a inpired learning to be able to do it deathless but my dps is too low considering what i have, even a kinda of 7 link helm (5.5kk)

My items are :

i have one Cluster with 8 passives with Feasting FIends,vicious bite and renewal and one medium with precise and vengeful commander.

Any one have any idea?

Wand +2 and minion dmg and not +1, body armor +1 maximum spectre, boots with +lvl of spectres, encroaching darkness with another good abyss jewel are what i see first. Hatred 21 too, and Flesh offering if you up your dps enough to compensate the loss of survivability

(Enchantment: Flesh Offering grants an additional 21% increased attack speed)

I just got this enchantment on my helm from the Uber lab, I was hoping for +10% movement speed on boots but got this. Is it any good? Seems to be super powerful if attack speed goes to minions and not me, which I hope is the case.

What are other lab enchantments that could be beneficial for our build? Both for damage and survivability. Though, "Summoned Carrion Golems deal 40% Increased Damage" seems to be WAY more powerful. Should I be looking for that one instead?
"
aquarose_ написал:

(Enchantment: Flesh Offering grants an additional 21% increased attack speed)

I just got this enchantment on my helm from the Uber lab, I was hoping for +10% movement speed on boots but got this. Is it any good? Seems to be super powerful if attack speed goes to minions and not me, which I hope is the case.

What are other lab enchantments that could be beneficial for our build? Both for damage and survivability. Though, "Summoned Carrion Golems deal 40% Increased Damage" seems to be WAY more powerful. Should I be looking for that one instead?

Just check it in PoB. Btw, I doubt that 40% Carrion Golem damage is BIS enchantment, you have a lot of minion damage anyways. Imo, +% to block while under bone offering will bring more profit, as the build has no problems with dmg.
Последняя редакция: Its_OP. Время: 6 мая 2021 г., 16:12:35
"
VardekCrom63 написал:
"

My items are :

Any one have any idea?

Wand +2 and minion dmg and not +1, body armor +1 maximum spectre, boots with +lvl of spectres, encroaching darkness with another good abyss jewel are what i see first. Hatred 21 too, and Flesh offering if you up your dps enough to compensate the loss of survivability

Thank you

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация