[3.21] Cold Conversion Summoner | Build guides for all budgets | (Ghazzy Zoomancer)

https://pastebin.com/bL9Dub51

Hey guys I'm doing okay on red maps, and defeating the bosses on the maps kinda fast.

Where can I start improving this build and expanding my damage?

Because it feels like I hit a ceiling, and something is blocking me or holding me back from being able to do more damage.

If anyone could make a recommendation on what I should do next, please do. I need help.
"
arrowface10 написал:
https://pastebin.com/bL9Dub51

Hey guys I'm doing okay on red maps, and defeating the bosses on the maps kinda fast.

Where can I start improving this build and expanding my damage?

Because it feels like I hit a ceiling, and something is blocking me or holding me back from being able to do more damage.

If anyone could make a recommendation on what I should do next, please do. I need help.

If you check the notes of the new updated PoBs you will see exactly in what order to upgrade your gear.

Pick the budget that correlates best with your current setup.
(I think a medium version without clusters is about where you're at)

https://pastebin.com/kzPFn9E4

I've structured everything in order of how you should acquire your items.
Скрытый текст

[3.14] Upgrade order from Low budget -> Medium Budget:
By this time you should already be a Necromancer.
Make SURE you have a freeze immunity flask before anything else.

1. Finish the Primordial Jewel setup. You want:
x1 Anima Stone, x1 Primordial Might, Primordial Eminences for the rest.

2. buy 21/0 Summon Carrion Golem and 21/0 Raise Spectre.
(21/20 is obviously better but more expensive)

3. Get a proper Trigger Wand:
Make sure the wand has ATLEAST +1 to minion or all spell skill gems.
It also needs to have 1 free suffix for Trigger craft.
Make sure the wand has ~50% minion dmg or ~20% minion attack speed. If you can find one with both that's even better.

3. Get a proper Frostbite Unset Ring:
You're looking for Frostbite curse on hit, high life and some resistances.
If these are expensive, the easiest way to get these are through harvest crafting.
- Craft it by getting a redeemer Unset base with ~81 Ilvl or higher.
Spam Reforge(Caster) on the ring until you're happy.

DISCLAIMER: Don't use a trigger wand unless you have a Frostbite ring.

4. Get correctly colored Skin of the Loyal/Skin of the Lords
(3 Green - 2 blue - 1 Red)

5. Get Awakened Melee Physical Damage and Divergent Hypothermia for spectres.

6. Get Proper +3 or +2 Unset Ring with High life (Atleast 70+) and some resistances.

7. Get a proper Animate Guardian. You want:
21/0 AG equipped with Eye of Malice, Gruthkuls Pelt, Kingmaker, 1.5% health regen boots and Chaos Resistance Gloves.

8. Get a decent Jade amulet with High life, additional Dexterity and resistances.
Unspecc Golem Commander and annoint your Amulet with Golem Commander.
If you don't have the money or the amulet isn't "worthy" annoint Ravenouz Horde.

9. Get Unending Hunger Jewel.

10. Get proper +1 Spectre boots with High life and movement speed. If you can get resistances, get that aswell.

11. Get either a Darkness Enthroned Belt with GOOD eye Jewels or a Stygian Vise with high life.

12. Get x2 Medium Clusters.
You can craft these with Harvest Reforge Crit on a Ilvl68 Aura medium cluster base.
Equip these two in the 2 Cluster slots BEFORE you get large clusters. We can use mediums as placeholder.
These jewels provide alot of scaling.

13. Get x2 Large Clusters.
(These are incredibly expensive as off 3.14 because Harvest was destroyed)

14. Get x2 additional Medium Clusters.

Proceed moving towards high budget once you have everything above.

Before you start though, get a Victario's Charity shield instead of the one you're currently using. It's much stronger.

Some notes on why your damage is low:
1. You're not using Victario's Charity.
2. You don't have a Frostbite ring so you're not running a Curse.
3. You haven't enchanted lightning and fire dmg on one of your rings so you can't procc Elemental Equilibirum.

Some notes:
Your Voideye ring is very bad for the build, it basically does nothing. Change it for a proper ring asap, preferably one where you can craft lightning/fire dmg and where it already has a high life base.
I don't know what your HP is, but by looking at your gear you can't have a lot. You're lacking life on ALOT of pieces which probably means you get oneshot alot. You're missing life on your Helm, amulet, both rings and you have very little on your belt. You basically have zero life on your equipment, this is a HUGE red flag.
Getting high life, meaning ATLEAST T2 on all your items should be a priority.
Make it a habit to NEVER buy an upgrade unless it has alot of life on it. It's not worth to sacrifice too much life for any upgrades.

Also, you need to fix the affixes on your flask :-)

build and guide is real solid, made all of these items (and my clusters) myself except the resistance ring which I bought and the boots which I actually just ID'd lol. I found that 12c Harvest is still usable to make a ton of currency but I didn't even try upgrading my gear any further because it's just too much of a gamble without things like targeted annuls.

I've lost interest in the league but I ended up killing A8/9 Sirus in 2-3 seconds which was pretty cool. Only thing I didn't like was trying to shove in chaos res since I've been playing mostly CI recently.
hi guys!! any have test this guide for afk bligted maps?
Have anyone tried Trial Galecaller https://poedb.tw/us/Trial_Galecaller in this setup? Thank you.
Hi guys,

How does the "apply an extra curse" mod work, actually?

I'm applying Frostbite with one of my rings.

If I were to get Triad Grip with a curse on it, would it work if I don't have any item with the "apply extra curse" mod?

Thanks!
"
camb00sted написал:

build and guide is real solid, made all of these items (and my clusters) myself except the resistance ring which I bought and the boots which I actually just ID'd lol. I found that 12c Harvest is still usable to make a ton of currency but I didn't even try upgrading my gear any further because it's just too much of a gamble without things like targeted annuls.

I've lost interest in the league but I ended up killing A8/9 Sirus in 2-3 seconds which was pretty cool. Only thing I didn't like was trying to shove in chaos res since I've been playing mostly CI recently.

Did you get 4-second Trigger from T4 Aisling?
"
camb00sted написал:

Nice to see that you bothered to take the build to the endgame this league, even with the crafting being severely hampered.
I do agree with Chaos resistance being extremely annoying to get aswell. It's probably impossible to cap chaos resistance right now, now that they've removed the +1 spectre/35% chaos res split beast body armours. In heist I was using a 240% minion damage/50% chaos res elegant hubris just for the purpose of capping resistances before the 12-point clusters were invented.

Many of your crafts are very impressive, especially your chest and wand.
As I also lost interest in this league, especially the end-game I haven't been too motivated to try and craft end-game gear without harvest so would be cool to hear how you did it.

For the chest I spontaneously thought we could:
Скрытый текст

1. Buy magic base with +1 spectre
2. Imprint magic base with frogs
3. Augment for a random suffix if you don't have one already.
4. Regal until you get 2 suffixes. Use imprint in case you get another prefix.
5. Bench craft a suffix to block all suffixes.
6. Hunter Slam for Hunter influence and pray it's either 12% increased life or +1 Curse.
Скрытый текст

a.) If it's +1 curse, bench craft 85 life. Then proceed to fixing suffixes.
b.) If you don't get +1 curse or % increased max life -> Imprint back to magic and restart.

If we got 12% increased maximum life:
1. Craft prefixes cannot be changed.
2. Reforge Magic+ and pray we get +1 curse.
3. If the reforge fails but we don't get a third prefix or suffix -> Go back to 1 and craft prefixes cannot be changed again.

If we're unlucky and get either 3 total prefixes or 3 total suffixes after the reforge -> Imprint back to start and go again.

4. If we hit +1 curse, proceed to fixing suffixes.

Suffixes:
1. Reforge keep prefix until we get 2 good suffixes we're happy with.
Preferably high resistances like Chaos res or Offering effect.
2. Finish item with Aisling Veiled slam.

As for the wand, I've never quite figured how to force 40% hatred effect on a minion wand. Did you basically finish your prefixes, then Redeemer slam it and meta craft for T1 hatred on first slam.
Then bench craft minion attack speed.
Finish wand with Aisling slam for 4 second trigger?

Последняя редакция: Deadandlivin. Время: 10 мая 2021 г., 5:18:12
"
mpo001 написал:
hi guys!! any have test this guide for afk bligted maps?

It can but you need very good gear to afk farm Yellow corrupted blight maps.
Doing white blighted maps is a money loss right now.

If you're interested in afking blight you need to do alot of gem swap and skilltree changes.

For example we're linking:
CWDT - Increased Duration - Bone Offering - Steelskin together in boots.
Hatred + generosity is moved to wand.

Convocation in shield is swapped for Vitality aura.
We're ditching skitterbots to fit Vitality.

Since it's close to impossible to cap chaos res this league we can't run a Glorius Vanity. I haven't gotten to the point where I can afk blight yet, I think. But we might want to get a life on block shield, unspecc Necromantic Aegis and invest into small clusters with either Life and Fettle nodes or small block clusters.

This video is from last league:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_DNzwnDxdM
"
lonton2 написал:
Have anyone tried Trial Galecaller https://poedb.tw/us/Trial_Galecaller in this setup? Thank you.

I haven't but assuming that spectre doesn't shotgun I think it's safe to assume it's worse. Might want to test it though.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация