[3.21] Cold Conversion Summoner | Build guides for all budgets | (Ghazzy Zoomancer)

"
Deadandlivin написал:

A change you could do is to get a Stygian vise instead of the darkness enthroned. You have a very good jewel in your belt though, use that one.
Use the extra resistances from a good stygian vise to unspecc these socket slots:

Use these extra socket slots to get medium clusters for more dmg into your build and get the Lifewheel node at Tireless.

So by doing that I should remove Fortress Covenant and Primordial Eminence for a while until I get large clusters as well?

"
Deadandlivin написал:

Buy a 10% rogue marker duplicate trinket for like 5 chaos and use it while farming Heist

Just to make this clear, there are 2 modifiers that duplicate rogue markers, one is "Smuggler's Cache's have 10% chance to Duplicate contained Rogue's Markers" which is >100c and "Monsters have 10% chance to Duplicate dropped Rogue's Marker". Theoretically, first one should be more powerful so that's why it costs more, but you mentioned the latter one, right?

UPD: Speaking of trinket, I think I got it, we don't need to use that one with Smuggler's Cache modifier because we can't access Smuggler's Cache inside Heists lol.

Same thing with watchstones, there's a permanent watchstone that gives 6-9% more blueprints and there's one with 30% but just 15 uses, and do I need to put 4 of them if it's possible?
Последняя редакция: aquarose_. Время: 10 мая 2021 г., 18:27:14
Hey Deadandlivin, first and foremost i wanted to say thank you for the amazingly detailed guide and having the multiple budget options which most recent guides seem to skip and go with "here's my harvest crafted gear and PoB, goodluck".

This was my first ever actual summoner build and starting out was rough for sure going along and figuring out all the bits and pieces but eventually it worked out, though i now find myself in a bit of a slump trying to polish some remaining edges like survivability for example. I find myself dying to random 1 shots or barrages of just usual PoE fiesta when doing t16's mainly Trials and it's keeping me from pushing to 96, though i do admit some deaths are just my own unawareness/stupidness when autopiloting maps. I was wondering if you had any tips for skilltree changes and or what to change regarding the gear? I thought of using Glancing with the block nodes under it combined with Rumi's but i wasn't sure if that was really worth the points and if just going Mistress of Sacrifice + Bone Offering was the way but then that brings me to think i'd be losing too much damage. Also regarding damage it feels pretty good and it can only be improved upon once i've obtained enough currency to switch out the wand and go back to my Frostbite ring and get another large cluster setup. Somehow happened to get Ele weak Triad's with my own temple corrupt but for the life of me couldn't find an optimal way to fit in an additional curse as it seems market is somewhat dry of +1 spectre and curse chests or are outside of my current budget.

PoB: https://pastebin.com/hp6YD40f
So.. I've been working off your mid tier POB with 2 med clusters. My dmg is so far behind yours, specifically with specters.

Is there a key component I'm missing? When I look in calcs the Base dmg of your specters is higher but my gem is 21 as well? Not too sure.

https://pastebin.com/EdeMSs5r
"
aquarose_ написал:
"
Deadandlivin написал:

A change you could do is to get a Stygian vise instead of the darkness enthroned. You have a very good jewel in your belt though, use that one.
Use the extra resistances from a good stygian vise to unspecc these socket slots:

Use these extra socket slots to get medium clusters for more dmg into your build and get the Lifewheel node at Tireless.

So by doing that I should remove Fortress Covenant and Primordial Eminence for a while until I get large clusters as well?

"
Deadandlivin написал:

Buy a 10% rogue marker duplicate trinket for like 5 chaos and use it while farming Heist

Just to make this clear, there are 2 modifiers that duplicate rogue markers, one is "Smuggler's Cache's have 10% chance to Duplicate contained Rogue's Markers" which is >100c and "Monsters have 10% chance to Duplicate dropped Rogue's Marker". Theoretically, first one should be more powerful so that's why it costs more, but you mentioned the latter one, right?

UPD: Speaking of trinket, I think I got it, we don't need to use that one with Smuggler's Cache modifier because we can't access Smuggler's Cache inside Heists lol.

Same thing with watchstones, there's a permanent watchstone that gives 6-9% more blueprints and there's one with 30% but just 15 uses, and do I need to put 4 of them if it's possible?

You can check my profile to see exactly which jewels I'm running, I don't know on the top of my head :)

But I'm using both covenant jewels in my cluster.
But yeah, until you get a large cluster, it's worth removing those two jewels temporarly.

You want the 10% chance to duplicate from monster kills.
If you can, also get chance to duplicate rogue marker coins from smugglers caches.
The reason is because you're farming Heist in Lira arthain and want the extra rogue markers these coins give to us while mapping.

During actual Heist chaos -> Exalted trinket is the best but defintely not worth the price.

I personally run a 4% chance to double currency trinket.
It's easy to find a decent one under 20 chaos.

I'm running x4 with 10% more blueprints watchstones.
It's pretty insane. Also make sure to get the Secrets of the Stone Uncharted Realms node for 25% stronger watchstones.
This system feeds us alot of good contracts (Deception/Perception/Lockpicking/Agility/Demolition) really fast and gives you alot of rogue markers and blueprints.

Sometimes you drop fully revealed blueprints from the Inside Job ascendency node. These blueprints are straight out worth 1.5-2 ex.

Also, make sure to gear up your rogue followers properly when doing Heist.
You want to stack job speed, 15% chance to double currency brooches and alert reduction on as many pieces as possible.
Just get T1 rogue bases for all your guys and alchemy/scoure until you get something good.

"
Karisma91 написал:
So.. I've been working off your mid tier POB with 2 med clusters. My dmg is so far behind yours, specifically with specters.

Is there a key component I'm missing? When I look in calcs the Base dmg of your specters is higher but my gem is 21 as well? Not too sure.

https://pastebin.com/EdeMSs5r

You're not showing the bonuses your Animate Guardian gives to the build like I do. I'm including the dmg buffs from our AG(Kingmaker and Eye of Malice) onto my flasks since PoB won't count our AG.

Other than that, most of the damage descrepancies lies in your support gems.
Most of your gems have no quality on them.
There's a vendor recipe where you can sell your 20/0 gem to a vendor together with a Gemcutters prism for a 1/20 gem.
If you're poor, I suggest you do this on ALL your 20/0 gems.
Otherwise, just buy fully leveled 20/20 gems.

Also, you're not using a Awakened Melee phys or a Divergent Hypothermia in your build. Both of these support gems will add ~15% more dps to your build as they provide us with Intimidate(Straight out 10% more dmg) and -6% cold res(50% increase from Animate guardians eye of malice helm).
"
RequiemPYAH написал:
Hey Deadandlivin, first and foremost i wanted to say thank you for the amazingly detailed guide and having the multiple budget options which most recent guides seem to skip and go with "here's my harvest crafted gear and PoB, goodluck".

This was my first ever actual summoner build and starting out was rough for sure going along and figuring out all the bits and pieces but eventually it worked out, though i now find myself in a bit of a slump trying to polish some remaining edges like survivability for example. I find myself dying to random 1 shots or barrages of just usual PoE fiesta when doing t16's mainly Trials and it's keeping me from pushing to 96, though i do admit some deaths are just my own unawareness/stupidness when autopiloting maps. I was wondering if you had any tips for skilltree changes and or what to change regarding the gear? I thought of using Glancing with the block nodes under it combined with Rumi's but i wasn't sure if that was really worth the points and if just going Mistress of Sacrifice + Bone Offering was the way but then that brings me to think i'd be losing too much damage. Also regarding damage it feels pretty good and it can only be improved upon once i've obtained enough currency to switch out the wand and go back to my Frostbite ring and get another large cluster setup. Somehow happened to get Ele weak Triad's with my own temple corrupt but for the life of me couldn't find an optimal way to fit in an additional curse as it seems market is somewhat dry of +1 spectre and curse chests or are outside of my current budget.

PoB: https://pastebin.com/hp6YD40f

Your dmg seems to be at a good point.
If I were you I would try experimenting with trying to fit more layers of defense into the build and see what you can get away with.
As it looks right now, most content is pretty trivial and we don't need absurd dps like we did in the past outside of farming The Feared invitations, which is bad. (I've tried it this league, did 5 Feared and lost money, got 2 bottled faiths)

Fitting block into the build with Glancing Blow does ALOT.
I'm not sure what I think of +1 spectres chests unless you have very good gear. High investment versions of the build is usually carried defensively by a Headhunter which allows us to get away with big dic dps in every item slot.
But with lower investments I think I prefer Skin of the Lords with Phase Acrobatics the most.

The 100% global defenses affecting both our Jade and Granite flask is insane for survivability. 30% spell dodge from Phase Acrobatics coupled with 55% attack block/40% spell block with glancing blows, 40% evasion and 75% phys dmg reduction just provides alot of defensive layers. For even higher defense, Mistress + Bone Offering makes you very tanky, especially with Glancing Blows.

You should try some experimenting and see how you like it.
Losing the two sockets at the bottom of the tree isn't too bad of a dps nerf. Investing it into Glancing Blows, Tireless and Sanctuary might provide you with the defense you're looking for.

I would probably look into unspeccing Fearsome Force aswell.
The dps boost it provides is very small and the increased AoE only affects our carrion golems and their clearspeed.
Their clear speed however, is already pretty bad. We're using spectres for clearspeed, carrion golems are there for single target primarly so those 3 points might be better spent elsewhere :)
"
mpo001 написал:
"
Deadandlivin написал:
"
mpo001 написал:
hi guys!! any have test this guide for afk bligted maps?

It can but you need very good gear to afk farm Yellow corrupted blight maps.
Doing white blighted maps is a money loss right now.

If you're interested in afking blight you need to do alot of gem swap and skilltree changes.

For example we're linking:
CWDT - Increased Duration - Bone Offering - Steelskin together in boots.
Hatred + generosity is moved to wand.

Convocation in shield is swapped for Vitality aura.
We're ditching skitterbots to fit Vitality.

Since it's close to impossible to cap chaos res this league we can't run a Glorius Vanity. I haven't gotten to the point where I can afk blight yet, I think. But we might want to get a life on block shield, unspecc Necromantic Aegis and invest into small clusters with either Life and Fettle nodes or small block clusters.

This video is from last league:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_DNzwnDxdM

Ty for help, you have the good pob for afk farm? i see the video but i dotn see the pob.
i dont know how much damage i need to make afk bligted, you have any idea?

Unfortunately I took a 10 day break during the league so haven't finished a minimum budget version for afk blight yet.
But I'm going to be making one later.

The gear on the build I'm showcasing doing the blighted map is insanely good.
Probably out of reach for most people.

I'm currently doing some Heist testing right now to collect data on how the currency generation is. After that I'll come back to making an afk blight farmer and see how low I can push the budget to farm Rare blight maps consistently. Hopefully the budget will be something most people can reach.
So this is the build I"m using for Delving.

https://pastebin.com/Wq8HG7Wt

I just change the chest to Incandescent Heart which gives me 25% Elemental hit damage turned into Chaos.

I'm at 86 or 87% Chaos REsistance with Divine Flesh
and I'm at 88% PHysical damage reduction.

I have 7 stone golems they deal 655,000 each

I have 4600 HP with Brass Domem with Incandescent I think i'm close to 4800 HP

With the Incandescent mapping chest I can do T16 full rotation Ultimatums with almost 0 damage taken. Still testing it out.
Последняя редакция: Shaddrak. Время: 11 мая 2021 г., 3:34:42
"
Shaddrak написал:
So this is the build I"m using for Delving.

https://pastebin.com/Wq8HG7Wt

I just change the chest to Incandescent Heart which gives me 25% Elemental hit damage turned into Chaos.

I'm at 86 or 87% Chaos REsistance with Divine Flesh
and I'm at 88% PHysical damage reduction.

I have 7 stone golems they deal 655,000 each

I have 4600 HP with Brass Domem with Incandescent I think i'm close to 4800 HP

With the Incandescent mapping chest I can do T16 full rotation Ultimatums with almost 0 damage taken. Still testing it out.

How far have you reached? :)
Sounds like you will get into dps problems later on when deep delving.
A pretty cool build if you want to be immortal and farm T16 maps at a decent rate though. Got any video of how the build plays?
Seems like it might be slow at farming no?
Последняя редакция: Deadandlivin. Время: 11 мая 2021 г., 6:09:34
Great Build Deadandlivin, can U send us ur current pob?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация