[3.21] Cold Conversion Summoner | Build guides for all budgets | (Ghazzy Zoomancer)

this build is awesome, you overlevel the story maps just by walking past stuff with 130% movespeed.

im curious though, im running the low budget version with victario's charity: why necromantic aegis?
"
Yhorema написал:
this build is awesome, you overlevel the story maps just by walking past stuff with 130% movespeed.

im curious though, im running the low budget version with victario's charity: why necromantic aegis?

after putting a point in it, ive realized that it wasnt until now that my minions gained charges. i'm dumb.
"
IMPORTANT: For our build to function properly we need our Blade Vortex to deal either Fire damage or Lightning damage. This is most easily solved by bench crafting Fire & Lightning Damage on one of your rings which requires an open prefix slot. This is to make sure that all targets hit by our BV also gets -50% cold resistance from Elemental Equilibrium. On my medium budget version of the build I don't have this crafted because my Wand grants +fire damage to spells so I didn't need the craft.

does it rly works when i craft firedmg on a ring. isnt BV a spell?! i´m confused
Thanks OP for recommending this and such a great guide, so far everything has been great. I'm only 20-30ex in and I'm running with some really awful gem levels, but in one day I'm already clearing T16 ultimatums without a sweat.

One thing I noticed is that our zombies die an awful lot, is that normal? I wouldn't mind if it was just in especially rough content, but they fall over halfway through every ultimatum. Is everyone just using Bone Offering? Maybe Decay Ward?
Последняя редакция: CloverPuppy. Время: 16 мая 2021 г., 11:59:29
"
Metamorphose82 написал:
"
IMPORTANT: For our build to function properly we need our Blade Vortex to deal either Fire damage or Lightning damage. This is most easily solved by bench crafting Fire & Lightning Damage on one of your rings which requires an open prefix slot. This is to make sure that all targets hit by our BV also gets -50% cold resistance from Elemental Equilibrium. On my medium budget version of the build I don't have this crafted because my Wand grants +fire damage to spells so I didn't need the craft.

does it rly works when i craft firedmg on a ring. isnt BV a spell?! i´m confused

There are 3 different type of elemental dmg mods you can add to your skills.

1. Elemental damage to attacks.
This only works on attack type skills like melee swings, cleave et.c. Usually typed like: "Adds 5 to 9 fire damage to attacks".
Attack skills are basically any skillgem that uses your weapon animations to perform the skill. These mods do nothing to spells like BV.
I see alot of people making the mistake of bench crafting lightning damage to attacks on their rings. This does not work.
2. Elemental damage to spells.
Same thing as elemental damage to attacks but only applies to spells. It's hard to say what defines spells but the easiest explaination is things that don't scale of weapon damage. BV is a spell.
Elemental damage to spells does nothing for attack type skills.
3. Flat elemental damage.
This is worded like: Adds 10 to 15 fire damage.
This is what we're looking to bench craft on our ring.
These type of mods have no restrictions whether you're using an attack skill or a spell. This damage is applied to both types of skill gems.

Observe how the bench craft on my ring has no reservation on whether the fire and lightning damage is added to a spell or an attack. This benchcraft works for both, meaning it applies its damage to my Blade Vortex.
Последняя редакция: Deadandlivin. Время: 16 мая 2021 г., 12:03:47
"
Nexi написал:
Thanks OP for recommending this and such a great guide, so far everything has been great. I'm only 20-30ex in and I'm running with some really awful gem levels, but in one day I'm already clearing T16 ultimatums without a sweat.

One thing I noticed is that our zombies die an awful lot, is that normal? I wouldn't mind if it was just in especially rough content, but they fall over halfway through every ultimatum. Is everyone just using Bone Offering? Maybe Decay Ward?

Hmm, I almost never lose my Zombies. Looking through your build I can't really find why they would die too much.

One reason might in the Indomitable Army section of the build.
I see that you specced for 8% phys dmg reduction rather than 8% elemental resistance.

This leads me to believe that your Zombies aren't resistance capped. They have 50% base Ele resist and gain 15% from Indomitable army putting them at 65%.
Commander in Darkness provides 30% all res to all minions in your auras but the caviate here is that they have to be in range of your auras. There's a high risk, especially with Feeding frenzy, that your zombies are running out of range from your auras thus lowering their resistances to 65% which causes them to take double elemental damage.

Either specc in the 8% all res node near Indomitable army bringing them to 73% permanently or simply get a Ghastly Eye Jewel with 10% elemental res to perma cap them. If you're still losing them, specc into Bone Barrier rather than Mistress and Sacrifice to see how it feels.
Hello I'm swapping to this build from Slave Drivers, for some reason the Path of Building links aren't working can I get another link? Thanks so much for the amazing guide!
"
EngelsPOE написал:
Hello I'm swapping to this build from Slave Drivers, for some reason the Path of Building links aren't working can I get another link? Thanks so much for the amazing guide!

Sure, which PoB isn't working?

EDIT: I tried all PoB links, they should be working.
Are you sure you're trying to import them correctly?
Последняя редакция: Deadandlivin. Время: 16 мая 2021 г., 13:57:19
"
EngelsPOE написал:

Do you use PoB Community Version (PoB Fork)?
i'm trying the medium budget approach, but im very confused with the jewels.

there's too many and there's some confusing information: guide states "The Anima Stone" is top-priority, however the PoBs don't list them in the included items;

What's the actual jewel priority for a medium budget approach for a person focused on running maps? (ignoring all and every cluster jewel for the sake of making this less complicated, also because they're ridiculously expensive)

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация