[3.21] Cold Conversion Summoner | Build guides for all budgets | (Ghazzy Zoomancer)

"
"
Deadandlivin написал:
"
What jewel we remove to add a decent Legion one (200%+ minion life, or 300%+ minion dmg etc)?

I don't think it's worth getting a Glorious Vanity Jewel, wastes too much skill points. I tried using one last league and couldn't use two full cluster jewels because of it. The dps was less.

I mean something like this (just an example). Not a defensive Glorious Vanity.
P.S. I know that this position is quite bad for this build and adding of each different Legion Jewel requires prolongued and precise PoB calculations. So for now I'm just curious, which one of our jewels is the most useless.

If the numbers check out it's better, I've yet to find one that outperforms medium clusters though.

In Heist I used a 320% Dmg jewel @Devotion (Left side of skill tree close to Cluster Jewel). To get that 320% damage I had to use 12 skill points which is a pretty efficient jewel.

The problem was, going with that Jewel I was either going below 3k life or had to sacrifice my medium clusters.
Medium clusters provided more dps than 320% minion damage so I stayed with 4 medium clusters instead.

Keep in mind, my skill tree was wastly different back in Heist.
"
aquarose_ написал:
Switched to Skin of The Lords with Phase Acrobatics and Glancing Blows in the skilltree, and honestly, that made QUITE A DIFFERENCE. For example, I'm finally being able to move to 93 lvl and I'm still gathering experience from maps and just generally started dying way less that I did. I think with including Aul's Uprising with Hatred/Grace no reservation it would be even more efficient, running 4 golems and 4 spectres should be good(that's my cap right now), unfortunately this amulet with such a mod now costs almost 13ex which is more than a large cluster jewel needed for the build.

Generally speaking, should I push my atlas with missing 5 watchstones so I'd get lvl 9 awakening or should I just farm so that I could make my build better and then proceed with that later? Theoretically, getting 16% more of map modifiers should be a good thing but it might take some time, as I'd need to encounter Sirus 2 times and push 100 maps for the awakening bonus and that might be really annoying because I will need to buy these maps, I don't have much in my reserve.

Also, Deadandlivin, I just noticed that you switched gems in the build description about which gems to get if you have different colors than 3G2B1R and it seems that you included Vicious Bite instead of Vicious Projectiles. However, it seems that you still prefer Vicious Projectiles on your own character. So this change is only valuable just for people with wrong colors in their chest?

Quote: (XVI. Additional information, Skin of the Lords colors:)

"
Color priority and support gems:

Priority #1: 1R - 3G - 2B

EDWA - Divergent Hypothermia - GMP - Vicious Bite - Raise Spectre - Minion Damage.

I personally always finish my atlas and all Maven Points, Uncharted Realm aswell, before I start any real investment farming.
I like to minmax when I farm and want to squeeze as much as possible out of my farming methods. The order I basically do things in is.

1. Finish Normal Atlas.
2. Finish Awakened Atlas.
3. Finish 10/10 Maven points in every zone if I haven't already.
4. Finish Uncharted Realms 12/12.

At this point I choose what strategy I want to try out, read up on it and buy the required watchstones/consumeables I need.
So far I've mainly tried Lira Arthain, Valdo's Rest and Heist.
I've already spent over 60 ex on watchstones this league, way more than I have on my gear.

Yeah, Vicious Bite is a typo, that gem doesn't exist. Thanks for noticing it :-)
[/quote]

If the numbers check out it's better, I've yet to find one that outperforms medium clusters though.

In Heist I used a 320% Dmg jewel @Devotion (Left side of skill tree close to Cluster Jewel). To get that 320% damage I had to use 12 skill points which is a pretty efficient jewel.

The problem was, going with that Jewel I was either going below 3k life or had to sacrifice my medium clusters.
Medium clusters provided more dps than 320% minion damage so I stayed with 4 medium clusters instead.

Keep in mind, my skill tree was wastly different back in Heist.[/quote]
Sounds quite interesting. I'll give it a try next league if I have some currency to waste. This one is 400% and it's 90ex in TFT.
I've found another typo:
VI. Skillgems and Support Links

"
Shield - Skitterbots + Convocation:
In our shield we simply link our Skitterbots with Bone Chill and Convocation. Keep in mind that Bonechill and Skitterbots absolutely have to be linked together.

Anomalous Bonechill: Anomalous Bonechill causes targets chilled by abilities linked by bonechill, meaning skitterbots, to have a 10% increased chill effect. This basically empowers to slow effect of your skitterbots slows. Appears to not increase damage according to PoB so only has an effect on the chill slow, not the chill effect.

It should be divergent, you pob uses divergent one and also it's shown on the item as divergent.

10% comes from the divergent version of this gem.
Последняя редакция: aquarose_. Время: 13 мая 2021 г., 17:45:43
"
aquarose_ написал:
I've found another typo:
VI. Skillgems and Support Links

"
Shield - Skitterbots + Convocation:
In our shield we simply link our Skitterbots with Bone Chill and Convocation. Keep in mind that Bonechill and Skitterbots absolutely have to be linked together.

Anomalous Bonechill: Anomalous Bonechill causes targets chilled by abilities linked by bonechill, meaning skitterbots, to have a 10% increased chill effect. This basically empowers to slow effect of your skitterbots slows. Appears to not increase damage according to PoB so only has an effect on the chill slow, not the chill effect.

It should be divergent, you pob uses divergent one and also it's shown on the item as divergent.

10% comes from the divergent version of this gem.

Thanks you, I fixed the typos :-)

Keep in mind, my skill tree was wastly different back in Heist.[/quote]
Sounds quite interesting. I'll give it a try next league if I have some currency to waste. This one is 400% and it's 90ex in TFT. [/quote]

You can try to PoB it.

Add 400% increased minion damage on one item to simulate the Jewel. Then remove the skill points required to access all points and see where you end up.

The reason why clusters are better than Legion jewels is because clusters provide our build with more multipliers rather than increased ones.

400% increased damage sure sounds like alot, but it sounds like more than it actually is. Our build already has ~400% increased damage modifier on our gear so inreasing that to 800% is basically a 50% dps increase.
Which is alot, but the clusters actually provide more. Or at least they did when I tested this back in ritual.

That being said, try mathing it out in PoB and see what it says :-)
Great build OP! The more tanky version that is - the regular one gets me dead :)

I am considering going with Feeding frenzy for my spectres. Are we dropping Hypothermia if you do this?

My spectres seem a bit lazy unless i convocate them on top of mobs, so I am hoping this give them the steroid injection they need. Does anyone have any experience with this?

I have also tried delving with chain, and it seem really good for all those nooks and crannies down there - is the dps loss massive if you do this? I'm really bad with PoB, so im not sure how to check it properly.

Hi, I am following your guide and it's awesome! I change my witch from discharge ignite into this one and my dps skyrocket (escpecially single target)! Can you give me some advice what should I upgrade now? I have 15 ex right know :)
Just found this video about extremely defensive setup on necro: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ai2OEI6o1cU

It's outdated and I'm not saying that it would be beneficial to switch to something like that, I'm just saying, if someone can analyze this build, maybe we can "borrow" something useful without losing much damage? Afaik it doesn't use aurastacking.

UPD: just checked this pob myself and I don't think there's anything we can really get for our build
Последняя редакция: aquarose_. Время: 14 мая 2021 г., 18:50:33
"
kamil410 написал:

Hi, I am following your guide and it's awesome! I change my witch from discharge ignite into this one and my dps skyrocket (escpecially single target)! Can you give me some advice what should I upgrade now? I have 15 ex right know :)

Hi! Nice to see that you're following my current build to the point, it's immaculate :D

Some changes I suggest:
Seeing you're you're running Vaal Grace is awesome, if you want even more defense you can run a Quartz flask and replace your Silver Flask.
In the past I suggested everyone running Jade Flasks for the ~7k extra evasion, but due to diminishing returns and us already running Grace, Jade Flask only gives us ~11% extra Evasion.
By running a Quartz Flask you get a flat 10% spell and attack dodge which puts us at both dodge and spell dodge cap, which is kinda insane.

That being said, Silver Flask also feel sextremely good due to the added movement speed. If you don't want extra tankiness, Silver Flask feels really good. Just make sure to divine it to 23% cost reduction to make sure that each flask use only costs 30 flask charges. That way you get 2 uses out of every full flask.

As for upgrades:
1. Get Awakened Melee Physical Damage support.
2. Get Awakened Minion Damage, Awakened Vicicious Projectiles and Awakened Elemental Damage to Attacks support for both your spectres and Carrion Golem.
Also get Awakened Generosity for your Hatred.
(Awakened Generosity must have 20% quality for +1 levels)

I also suggest you do a slight change to your Animate Guardian. I've actually swapped to running one additional curse on our AG for increased single target. The downsides are minimal. We're running this until we go really high bugdget in the future.

Equip your AG with:
Gloves - Oskarm Nublock Gloves

We simply use these gloves for Assassin's Mark which's a huge dps increase the the build.

Boots - Windscream boots

These boots allow our AG to increase the curse cap to 2, so we can fit both Frostbite and Assassin's Mark.
Optimal is to get Windshriek boots with the lab enchant that gives your AG 2% life regen when he takes damage. This costs ~90 chaos thoguh.

Once awakened gems are settled, work on getting a 7 link minion helm.
Something like this:

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация