[3.21] Cold Conversion Summoner | Build guides for all budgets | (Ghazzy Zoomancer)

if you cant afford kingmaker could u give AG windscream and then use a Frostbite on hit Wand? or is there a better cheap item
"
tachyon34 написал:
if you cant afford kingmaker could u give AG windscream and then use a Frostbite on hit Wand? or is there a better cheap item

If you can't afford Kingmaker you'd better use the budget version of AG.
Последняя редакция: Its_OP. Время: 10 июня 2021 г., 16:24:52
It was cheaper for me to give the Ele weakness curse to my AG than the frostbite curse.

From a monetary perspective. I use frostbite (in ring), AG has Ele weakness (in gloves.)
"
LBC_Immortality написал:
It was cheaper for me to give the Ele weakness curse to my AG than the frostbite curse.

From a monetary perspective. I use frostbite (in ring), AG has Ele weakness (in gloves.)

Having Ele Weakness as an implicit on your gloves and giving Frostbite to the AG allows you to focus on creating a top-tier ring without having to have curse on it.
@Deadandlivin

Have you considered changing Large Clusters on 3 or 1 passives Voices as a part of the super high budget version? It allows us to put 2 more Medium Clusters and leaves a lot of free points.
Последняя редакция: Its_OP. Время: 11 июня 2021 г., 14:47:28
I have 2 question about Bone Helmet and the Bottled Faith. Is minion life on a bone helmet really important? I understand that AG should benefit from this mod but overall not sure if it's 100% required.

And about Bottled Faith - we take this flask on our high budget version of the build because it provides 10% incr damage for our minions, and... crit chance, right? It should work for them as it's just a debuff? Or this works only for our character as well as 40% incr damage in the base of Sulphur Flask?
"
aquarose_ написал:
I have 2 question about Bone Helmet and the Bottled Faith. Is minion life on a bone helmet really important? I understand that AG should benefit from this mod but overall not sure if it's 100% required.

And about Bottled Faith - we take this flask on our high budget version of the build because it provides 10% incr damage for our minions, and... crit chance, right? It should work for them as it's just a debuff? Or this works only for our character as well as 40% incr damage in the base of Sulphur Flask?

The flask spawns Consecrated Ground, which provides regen for our minions. And, what is even more important, Bottled Faith provides flat crit to out minions, which scales by all their multipliers (they have 5% crit chance by default and you add 2 to 5 before applying multipliers).

Only Golem benefits from mods on the helmet. Minion life is an ok mod, but far from the necessary one.
Последняя редакция: Its_OP. Время: 12 июня 2021 г., 5:16:45
"
Zaayd написал:
Is there a good guide somewhere on how to make the chest with +1 spectre and additional curse?

Didn't bother making one this league because I didn't want to sacrifice survivability. And because I simply dislike the current crafting process so couldn't bother either :P

Getting the chest is a expensive RNG fiesta though. Basically what you'll do is:

Expensive chest:

1. Get a blue +1 Spectres chest. It'll have 1 prefix(Spectre mod) and a random suffix. If it doesn't have a suffix, Aug it.
2. Imprint beast on it.
3. Regal the chest and pray for a high life mod (Probably T3 or higher)
If you get a regaled suffix, exalt slam it and pray for high life again.
Keep slamming until you get another prefix.
If you get any prefix aside from life, you have to use the imprint and start from step 2 again.

The reason you're slamming until you get a second prefix is because we're looking for 3 prefixes in total.
- +1 Spectre
- Life
- Curse
If you get any other prefix than life you need to start over
Any suffixes are fine because you can just harvest reforge them.

4. Once you get a chest with +1 spectre and high life - fill out the suffixes.
You want your item to have 2/3 prefixes and 3/3 suffixes. This is done by doing reforge keep prefix until you get 2 suffixes and then crafting a benchmod on the item.
5. Use a hunters exalted orb on the item and pray for +1 curse.
If it fails, use your imprint and go back to step 2.
6. If you succeed, spam reforge keep prefix on the item until you get 2 high tier suffixes. I suggest gunning for 2 very high resistance rolls.
7. Finish the item with an Aisling slam.

Cheaper Method:

1. Acquire a +1 blue spectre chest.
2. Imprint the chest.
3. Regal the chest for a random suffix, anything will do.
If you get a prefix, use imprint and start over.
4. Craft %Life on the item to bench block.
5. Use a Hunters Exalted Orb and pray for +1 curse.

If lucky:
6. If you did get +1 curse, you're lucky.
Change %Life for flast life (or keep it if it's better) and reforge keep prefix until you get 2 good suffixes.
7. Finish item with Aisling Slam.

If hunter slam failed:
6. If you got a hunter suffix, use reforge caster + with meta mods on the item. Basically do it like this:
- Craft multimod.
- Craft prefixes cannot be changed
- Craft High Life

Use harvest craft reforge caster.
This will reroll your item, keeping +1 spectre and the high life craft with a high chance of adding +1 curse. The only caster prefix the item can get is +1 curse.

If you fail and the reforge only adds 1/3 random suffixes you can do step 6 again. If you get more than 1 suffix you have to restart, use your imprint and go back to step 2.

There might be an argument for just using your imprint if your first Hunters Exalted Orb fails and keep spamming imprints and Hunters Ex Orbs for +1 curse. I'm not sure which method is cheaper.

7. If you get +1 curse, finish the item with reforge keep prefixes and an Aisling slam.
"
Selenity написал:
I don't understand, I've spent about 60-70ex and am borrowing my friends HH... mapping is great with the HH but bosses still take me ages to kill? Bannon took like 30 seconds at least... how are people getting bosses insta dead??

Your gear looks really good, I don't see how your dps should be low.
I'm assuming you're using good items on your AG too.

A big dps boost you could go for is having Windscream boots and a Elemental Weakness synthesised glove on your AG.
That allows you to have 2 curses up which is a big dps increase, unless you already are.

Also, I suggest you don't use a 12 point cluster unless it has the correct rolls. You absolutely need both prefixes, being 35% effect and 10 life.

You're probably just better of using a 8 point cluster with Renewal, Vicious Bite and Raze and Pillage/Rotten Claws.
This saves up 7 points which you can use to either add more life to the build or fit a second cluster.

Other than that I don't see why your dps would be low. How much PoB dps do you have, assuming you've got the correct configurations?
"
@Deadandlivin

Have you considered changing Large Clusters on 3 or 1 passives Voices as a part of the super high budget version? It allows us to put 2 more Medium Clusters and leaves a lot of free points.

I tried using 2 1-point voices on my high budget version.
It was worse than running perfect 12 pointers.

The 12 pointers are amazing really. All included 1 cluster give:
- 126% minion damage.
- 126 life
- 36% attack speed.
- 15% crit multi and 25% crit chance.

All of these stuff added together severely outperforms one extra medium.
You do save points but the problem is that you can't use the points for anything really, other than some life nodes.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация