[3.21] Cold Conversion Summoner | Build guides for all budgets | (Ghazzy Zoomancer)

Hi, got my Hands on a new Wand Yesterday. I like to ask if i assume right with the unveiled TriggerMod instead of crafted One to spare me increased Duration Support. Actually i feel fine and use Tempest Shield instead. Was thinking about Frost Bomb but i starve heavy on SkillTreepoints and will not mess up with EE. Any Suggestions?

Скрытый текст
Trading DpS with Monsters for Loot will ever best Ratio!-)
Sitting in Town, flipping Items until all Gear is biS,
and get fastly bored from running Maps instead of grinding Upgrades is no Resolution!
Последняя редакция: LeandroHazard. Время: 4 июня 2021 г., 11:14:48
"
aquarose_ написал:

21 lvl Hatred gem, Awakened Generosity, 21/23 carrion gem, Divergent Bonechill, Divergent Flesh Offering, Woke Ele + Melee damage for helmet, Divergent Hypothermia. First 3 are super important, my opinion.

Maybe strange question, but how can i get 23% quality on a gem? Sure i can buy one ... and maybe corrupt the gem with a vaal orb, but is there another way to get one?

BTW i bought awakened generosity, divergent bonechild, divergent flesh offering ... so my currency is getting low ... what do you think is most important from awakened ele/melee dmg or divergent hypothermia? Can buy only one of them thats why i ask.

Hatred i will try to reach myself.
Последняя редакция: Mydgard6. Время: 4 июня 2021 г., 15:02:05
"
Mydgard6 написал:
"
aquarose_ написал:

21 lvl Hatred gem, Awakened Generosity, 21/23 carrion gem, Divergent Bonechill, Divergent Flesh Offering, Woke Ele + Melee damage for helmet, Divergent Hypothermia. First 3 are super important, my opinion.

Maybe strange question, but how can i get 23% quality on a gem? Sure i can buy one ... and maybe corrupt the gem with a vaal orb, but is there another way to get one?

BTW i bought awakened generosity, divergent bonechild, divergent flesh offering ... so my currency is getting low ... what do you think is most important from awakened ele/melee dmg or divergent hypothermia? Can buy only one of them thats why i ask.

Hatred i will try to reach myself.

The only non-random way to get one is to buy it.
"

The only non-random way to get one is to buy it.

Thx, another really expensive gem ;)
Will having cold damage to spells on the helmet also mess with EE or is it fine?
"
Afsdano написал:
Will having cold damage to spells on the helmet also mess with EE or is it fine?

You will fuck up your EE if you do that, you can always pray+annul but it's not effective and you can brick your item easily. Doesn't matter which item has this mod, as long as you have any mods that provide additional cold damage (probably with an exception to cold damage to attacks)
I just wanted to tell you all a very stupid idea that came to my mind and didn't leave me in peace. I thought why wouldn't we use a Cinderswallow Urn flask? It would be absolutely incredible to use it while mapping, especially because it can have a veiled mod that adds 50% stun avoidance and 9-12% movement speed. I've tested it and realized that it only works if you kill monsters yourself, so your minions don't proc this flask effect, which is very, very unfortunate.

So yeah. Let's just make a petition for summoners rights and send it to Chris Wilson!

Just joking around, but yeah. Hope you guys are having a great time with this build. Cheers.
Последняя редакция: aquarose_. Время: 5 июня 2021 г., 4:42:40
Thank you for this guide. Its a fun build.

i swapped to this build a few days ago. sold all of my trickster gear and bought most of my items with a few crafted ones.

imo headhunter is absolutely the best upgrade. reading through this thread i wasn't sure first if its needed, but it really just makes you immortal while mapping with double or tripple the clear speed.Other Belts dont provide much dps answays. So you get to keep your spectre and curse chest and +2gems amulet.

Stone golem is useless. i dont see the need for a stone golem at all. your minions dont need it. you certainly dont need it. I prefer a life flask.
Or did i miss anything?

imo the best flask setup:
blood of the kariu, quicksilver with 87% speed, basalt with curse immunity, bottled faith, rumis

a corrupted blood implicit would be great to have. With bone shield you are bleed immune. thats why you dont need a staunching flask anymore.

instead of stone golem i got tempest shield for some extra avoidance.
I switched couple days ago from Pure Spectre to this build and... I kinda regret? I spent 100+ exalts in the build so far, I do great damage but I die 1 to 2 times a map to basically anything?

I don't know if there is something wrong on my build or whats happening, but at the moment i'm having no fun playing, wasting more time dying and coming back than actually playing?
"
Lymez написал:
Thank you for this guide. Its a fun build.

i swapped to this build a few days ago. sold all of my trickster gear and bought most of my items with a few crafted ones.

imo headhunter is absolutely the best upgrade. reading through this thread i wasn't sure first if its needed, but it really just makes you immortal while mapping with double or tripple the clear speed.Other Belts dont provide much dps answays. So you get to keep your spectre and curse chest and +2gems amulet.

Stone golem is useless. i dont see the need for a stone golem at all. your minions dont need it. you certainly dont need it. I prefer a life flask.
Or did i miss anything?

imo the best flask setup:
blood of the kariu, quicksilver with 87% speed, basalt with curse immunity, bottled faith, rumis

a corrupted blood implicit would be great to have. With bone shield you are bleed immune. thats why you dont need a staunching flask anymore.

instead of stone golem i got tempest shield for some extra avoidance.

Dunno, I find stone golem to be really useful and prefer playing without a life flask. My stone golem gives me 400hp/s, which is about the same amount as standing on consecrated ground from bottled faith gives me. With them both up the life regen is over 1k/s, meaning you regen life ridiculously fast.

An extra carrion golem would be nice but when you insta phase most bosses anyway, then some extra life regen is always useful. It's like an free extra permanent consecrated ground.
Последняя редакция: Ridman. Время: 5 июня 2021 г., 14:19:51

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация