[3.21] Cold Conversion Summoner | Build guides for all budgets | (Ghazzy Zoomancer)

Hello, first off I want to thank you for this build. This is the most enjoyable summoner build I've played, I love that it has a solid mix of everything. I've been following the medium budget guide but may have splurged on a few items. I know you're probably busy and I read that you quit the league already so if you don't have time, I totally understand. But, I'd love if you could check my build out and see how I'm doing so far and what I should look for upgrading next. I'm just about to start looking into the intermediate version as soon as I sell some items to buy the 2nd large cluster (10ex each!). Any advice is greatly appreciated.

https://pastebin.com/RQKR5WAH

Thank you!

Updated PoB: https://pastebin.com/9PFSfLWa (bought 2nd large cluster and some abyss jewels).. I'm confused because it actually says the 2 covenant jewels are better dps than the ghastly eyes I have in the bottom large cluster?
Последняя редакция: Smoochii. Время: 18 июня 2021 г., 22:53:49
"
LeandroHazard написал:
Which Gem should i prefer?

Lvl 21 %23 Carrion Golem (Normal Version)
or
Lvl 21 %20 Carrion Golem (Divergent)

If rest of Gear Matters my Profile is open!-)

Yeah, Divergent is actually a dps loss for ST.
It reduces the cooldown on Cascade and Leapslam which deal far less damage than their Combo attack.

Divergent is better for pure Carrion Golem builds because it helps them with their clearspeed. We don't run Carrion Golems for clear though, they're there for ST. The spectres handle the clearing.

Hi!

Your upgrades depend on what you're looking to build.
I personally like going a slightly more defensive route this league and would most likely advise most other people to go that route aswell.

This would entail swapping your +1 Spectre chest for a Skin of the Lord with Phase Acrobatics and your +1 neck for a Auls Uprising with either Grace or Hatred mana reduction.

The +1 to socketed skills on a Skin of the Lord gives compareable dps boost to adding a fifth spectre, it's pretty close. The biggest boost is the defensives, mainly the increased 100% global defenses and Phase acrobatics modifier.

I wouldn't really run a +1 spectre chest and a dps neck unless I had a headhunter I think. There's too many annoying oneshots in the game.
These simple item swaps will almost make you immortal, it's pretty ridiuclous.

Besides that, I'd go for upgrading to a proper +2 wand.
After that I would start working to upgrade your support gems for Awakened Gems.
"
Deadandlivin написал:
"
LeandroHazard написал:
Which Gem should i prefer?

Lvl 21 %23 Carrion Golem (Normal Version)
or
Lvl 21 %20 Carrion Golem (Divergent)

If rest of Gear Matters my Profile is open!-)

Yeah, Divergent is actually a dps loss for ST.
It reduces the cooldown on Cascade and Leapslam which deal far less damage than their Combo attack.

Divergent is better for pure Carrion Golem builds because it helps them with their clearspeed. We don't run Carrion Golems for clear though, they're there for ST. The spectres handle the clearing.

Hi!

Your upgrades depend on what you're looking to build.
I personally like going a slightly more defensive route this league and would most likely advise most other people to go that route aswell.

This would entail swapping your +1 Spectre chest for a Skin of the Lord with Phase Acrobatics and your +1 neck for a Auls Uprising with either Grace or Hatred mana reduction.

The +1 to socketed skills on a Skin of the Lord gives compareable dps boost to adding a fifth spectre, it's pretty close. The biggest boost is the defensives, mainly the increased 100% global defenses and Phase acrobatics modifier.

I wouldn't really run a +1 spectre chest and a dps neck unless I had a headhunter I think. There's too many annoying oneshots in the game.
These simple item swaps will almost make you immortal, it's pretty ridiuclous.

Besides that, I'd go for upgrading to a proper +2 wand.
After that I would start working to upgrade your support gems for Awakened Gems.

Thank you so much for the reply! I will look into that, last I checked there were no phase acrobatics ones on the trade but I'll keep looking! I'm also saving up for an Aul's. I upgraded a few awakened gems, multistrike I'll probably never afford though. :(
My boyfriend got me the awakened multistrike with a harvest craft. The one to awaken gems.

So... it's definitely doable. Just get a few normal multistrike and level them up, as they need to be max level to awaken them. If you farm Haewark Hamlet with the Harvest options in the atlas you have a bigger chance to get those gem crafts.

Gl!

EDIT: It was actually the Awakened GMP gem he got me, but eh, either way, same price... :)
Последняя редакция: LBC_Immortality. Время: 20 июня 2021 г., 5:25:17

Omg guys, I got it! First time ever I got one and wow... yeah I understand now why it's so expensive hah.

Anyway, thanks deadandlivin for the great guide, I grinded for a couple weeks and pretty much was able to print money at the end with heists.

GG!
"
LBC_Immortality написал:

Omg guys, I got it! First time ever I got one and wow... yeah I understand now why it's so expensive hah.

Anyway, thanks deadandlivin for the great guide, I grinded for a couple weeks and pretty much was able to print money at the end with heists.

GG!

Congratulations! :D

Headhunter is so fun to run with this build. Hope you're enjoying it.
Though, to be honest, the belt costing 150 ex this league where Exalts were 150 chaos was pretty ridiculous. It literally cost as much as a mirror for some time which is unheard of.

In past leagues Headhunters usually cost ~50-70 ex which is a more reasonable price as it makes the cost of the belt very high, but not unobtainable to 99% of the playerbase.

Glad you managed to get one atleast. Putting on the belt truly makes it feel like a completely different game.
"
Deadandlivin написал:
"
LBC_Immortality написал:

GG!

Congratulations! :D

Headhunter is so fun to run with this build. Hope you're enjoying it.
Though, to be honest, the belt costing 150 ex this league where Exalts were 150 chaos was pretty ridiculous. It literally cost as much as a mirror for some time which is unheard of.

In past leagues Headhunters usually cost ~50-70 ex which is a more reasonable price as it makes the cost of the belt very high, but not unobtainable to 99% of the playerbase.

Glad you managed to get one atleast. Putting on the belt truly makes it feel like a completely different game.

Yeah absolutely, a totally different game.

The build is still 100% doable without it though, so I wouldn't say it's a must, but I really wanted to give it a go, since I've never ever had one.

I made the mistake at the start of the league to exchange chaos for ex when ex was at 160-150c... Once I realized the market was going to crash I just started hoarding chaos, and keeping an eye on exchange rates/HH prices.

On the day I got it I exchanged 14000 chaos for ex, and got the belt for 126Ex.

I guess lesson learned for next league. I'm considering playing this build again, it's a lot of fun.
Hello :)

Wanted to share (yeah again) a little upgrade i have been working on on standard :) I just need to get 4white socket (and enchant ofc) and some reroll suffix value and they are perfect (need two-toned next time !).

Wow, great boots!!

Is there any point in which you'd be able to have 6 spectres? Just wondering to know what's the upside of having +1 vs +2 boots if you have other gear with +x lvl spectre gems.

And how could you get a 4 white socket now that you ahve 2? Vorici doesn't let me turn any socket white after I've done it previously.
Последняя редакция: LBC_Immortality. Время: 3 июля 2021 г., 7:13:19
"
LBC_Immortality написал:
Wow, great boots!!

Is there any point in which you'd be able to have 6 spectres? Just wondering to know what's the upside of having +1 vs +2 boots if you have other gear with +x lvl spectre gems.

And how could you get a 4 white socket now that you ahve 2? Vorici doesn't let me turn any socket white after I've done it previously.

Harvest and fossils

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация