[3.21] Cold Conversion Summoner | Build guides for all budgets | (Ghazzy Zoomancer)

"
overt1me написал:
Awesome info - Thanks!

I am not very familiar with curse mechanics and AGs - synthesized gloves with the frostbite implicit are currently super expensive. Will it work if the AG has the Apply Additional Curse boots and I run Frostbite off my ring?

Yeah, the cheaper option is to run Elemental Weakness on AG and Frostbite on ring.

The only real benefit to have Frostbite on AG gloves is that it frees out a mod on your ring so it's easier to cap resistances/attributes and get high life.
"
Deadandlivin написал:

Some people would prefer to use lvl 1 precision for a marginal dps increase.

I wanted to ask about precision as well, ghazzy says that spectres should have 100% hit rating, but with the current provided tree, at least for me their hit rating is 98%. He suggested in his video to use https://pathofexile.fandom.com/wiki/Spiritual_Aid , though, it seems like a total waste of skill points. Thoughts?
I have just red every word you wrote. This is the most amazing guide I've every red. Extremely focussed and very easy to understand and a whole lot of ACTUAL options (F*** Arc Witch). Thank you very much. Since this is exactly what I'm looking for, I will keep this build in mind for next league!
Thanks for the huge amount of help you have given me Deadanlivin.
Build is pretty bloody good.
Only thing that is a bit of a worry is bosses that "phase", like Nasser in reef map.
The shield you recommend are going for 300ex so that will not happen.
Off line are a lot cheaper so maybe wait till league ends and everyone comes home.
Thanks again.
Of course yet another question. Power and Frenzy charges are not showing up top but the endurance charge from a ring is. Do i need to generate them somehow?
Последняя редакция: EDMOSES. Время: 7 июля 2021 г., 21:19:03
"
EDMOSES написал:
Thanks for the huge amount of help you have given me Deadanlivin.
Build is pretty bloody good.
Only thing that is a bit of a worry is bosses that "phase", like Nasser in reef map.
The shield you recommend are going for 300ex so that will not happen.
Off line are a lot cheaper so maybe wait till league ends and everyone comes home.
Thanks again.
Of course yet another question. Power and Frenzy charges are not showing up top but the endurance charge from a ring is. Do i need to generate them somehow?

You don't need to use any 300ex shields, just use Victario's Charity until you have free 50-70ex, then get 2+ power charges, 2+ frenzy charges, some cold damage or cold>chaos and double damage enchantment or vice versa. Remember that with Necromantis Aegis node on the tree, everything that you have on your shield goes to your minions, not you, including life and resistances.
Последняя редакция: aquarose_. Время: 8 июля 2021 г., 11:39:42
I do have a +2 to Frenzy and Power charges shield but they are not showing up on my top skill bar. The +1 endurance charge is showing up however.
"
EDMOSES написал:
I do have a +2 to Frenzy and Power charges shield but they are not showing up on my top skill bar. The +1 endurance charge is showing up however.

You mean in your buff bar? They're not supposed to show for you since you're not wearing the shield. Only your minions are supposed to have the charges.

When in game, look at your summoned minions. If they have 2 green balls and 2 blue balls swirling around each minion your shield is doing what it's supposed to. :)

Maybe you're confused after using Victario's Charity as that shield gave charges for you aswell. How that shield worked was by making your minions procc charges to EVERYONE close to them, you aswell. A rare endgame shield only gives permanent 2 charges to your minons and not yoruself since you're not wearing the shield any longer due to necromantic aegis.

And yeah, phasing bosses are slightly annoying as you actually gotta do the boss mechanics on those. This can easily cause random deaths because you're not prepared for mechanics you're not paying attention to.
That being said, you don't need to know most mechanics on this build. Just run around in circles and try to avoid rings on the ground and missles coming from monsters :)
Последняя редакция: Deadandlivin. Время: 9 июля 2021 г., 1:24:10
"
aquarose_ написал:
"
Deadandlivin написал:

Some people would prefer to use lvl 1 precision for a marginal dps increase.

I wanted to ask about precision as well, ghazzy says that spectres should have 100% hit rating, but with the current provided tree, at least for me their hit rating is 98%. He suggested in his video to use https://pathofexile.fandom.com/wiki/Spiritual_Aid , though, it seems like a total waste of skill points. Thoughts?

Haven't given too much thought regarding it tbh.
I think my ritual mirror tier version had like 99.7% hit chance or something.
And that was without a single point into accuracy for our minions. The gravepact node basically gave all the accuracy I needed.

If you want to hit the 100% hitcap, I personally wouldn't use Precision for it. I just can't drop Phase Run from the build, the MS just feels too good.
I would probably look for a Ghastly Eye Jewel with added minion accuracy.
They give ~300 accuracy or so. One jewel alone would easily get you to 100% if you're not capped.
I'm pretty new to Minions build - how Headhunter will work if all kills are done by your minions, not you?
"
ched_21h написал:
I'm pretty new to Minions build - how Headhunter will work if all kills are done by your minions, not you?

You get all the buffs.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация