[3.16] Armageddon Brand Build (League Starter) | Elementalist | Scourge | Path of Exile 3.16

Hey guys, this is a possible starter build for next league. We don't know anything about next league and patch notes are not up yet but I wanted to share a starter build and here it is. Elementalist might get nerfed or not we'll wait and see. You can use this build as league starter and finisher. I managed to kill maven with this budget gear.

Leveling Gems:
Stormblast Mine (1) - Swift Assembly (4) - Added Lightning Damage (8)
Orb of Storms (1) - Arcane Surge (1) - Onslaught (1)
Flame Dash (10) - Steel Skin (4)
Clarity (10)

Switch to Storm Brand at level 12.
Storm Brand (12) - Added Lightning Damage (8) - Concentrated Effect (18)
Flame Dash (10) - Arcane Surge (1) - Steelskin (4)
Orb of Storms (1) - Onslaught (1)
Wave of Conviction (16)
Herald of Thunder (16) - Summon Skitterbots (16)

At level 28 or after first lab you can switch to Armageddon Brand and use the end game setup afterwards.

PoB: https://pastebin.com/9jvSx4bF

Build Video: https://youtu.be/j30MEp88cdk

Kill all for bandit

3.14 CHANGES:
- Bastion of Elements
Primal Aegis now takes 75 Damage per Allocated Notable Passive Skill (previously 100).

3.15 CHANGES:
- Elementalist
Liege of the Primordial: No longer has 25% increased Effect of Buffs granted by Golems, or 25% increased Effect of Buffs granted by your Golems per Summoned Golem. It now has 100% increased Effect of Buffs granted by your Golems.
Elemancer: No longer has 35% chance to Avoid Elemental Ailments per Summoned Golem.

3.16 CHANGES:
- Player Ignite now inherently deals 150% more Damage than before (previously 50% of base Damage over 4 seconds, now 125% of base Damage over 4 seconds).
- Armageddon Brand now deals 40 to 69 Fire Damage at gem level 1 (previously 34 to 51), up to 613 to 920 at gem level 20 (previously 398 to 597). It no longer has 120-250% more Damage with Ignite, or 25% chance to Ignite Enemies. It now activates every 1 second while Attached (previously 0.75 seconds), and has a base Critical Strike Chance of 5% (previously 6%). It now has “Deals 10% more hit Damage to Branded Enemy” at gem level 1, which scales up to 29% at gem level 20. It also now has 135% Effectiveness of Added Damage at all gem levels (previously 85%). Because of base Ignite damage changes, Ignite with the skill is now 10.1% higher. It received a harsher damage loss because it still works very well with Elemental Overload.

(Footage is from 3.13)

Gear:

Gem Setup:

Armageddon Brand - Deadly Ailments - Combustion - Burning Damage - Ignite Proliferation - Unbound Ailments

Flame Wall - Elemental Focus - Efficacy - Burning Damage - Swift Affliction / Malevolence

Wave of Conviction - Hextouch - Flammability / Summon Flame Golem

Flame Dash - Arcane Surge (Lvl 5) - Second Wind - Steelskin

Summon Stone Golem / Summon Chaos Golem / Summon Lightning Golem / Summon Skitterbots

Последняя редакция: wishdropper. Время: 19 окт. 2021 г., 7:00:08
Last bumped8 февр. 2022 г., 9:06:31
nice build
Seems really legit. Will probably start with it.
So this starter version is already capable with nearly all content?
Banned by TFT without a reason!
https://imgur.com/a/v447bMC
Seems nice build.

Can u do like in the PoB like; till 1st boss these 12-14 stats, in the passive tree

if you can do that, that can be helpful for new people tbh

act1 - this tree
act 2 - this tree
act 3
act 4

etc! thanks in advance!

Also the order of ascendancys would be helpful too! :)

thanks and gg!
Последняя редакция: CharlyS1995. Время: 14 апр. 2021 г., 20:28:36
This build looks amazing, especially with the gear you've shown!

Any chance you could document this build a little more noob friendly?

Thanks!
I think I choose this build as my starter :)
how do you feel about the new support gem - cruelty support?

could it be viable for this build?
What order do you take the ascendancies? I'm assuming Shaper of Flames first with Bastion of Elements last, but is that correct?
Thanks for the guide
Последняя редакция: Murfdawgg. Время: 16 апр. 2021 г., 1:43:58

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация