[3.16] Armageddon Brand Build (League Starter) | Elementalist | Scourge | Path of Exile 3.16

It is really bad build and it nearly made me quit league. I will switch to minions :D

dps is not worst in the game, but the playstyle is.
It is like mines but less comfy and with just 1% of damage.

If you are reading this save yourself and go flamewall slinger with KB
I will now need to collect 50 regret orbs
I feel pretty, Oh, so pretty,
I feel pretty, and witty and gay,
And I pity Any girl who isn’t me today!
"
CAKE написал:
It is really bad build and it nearly made me quit league. I will switch to minions :D

dps is not worst in the game, but the playstyle is.
It is like mines but less comfy and with just 1% of damage.

If you are reading this save yourself and go flamewall slinger with KB
I will now need to collect 50 regret orbs

I am playing hardcore with this build .....level 74 atm.
Maybe i miss more armour...... i will put endurances and granite flask .

I have just been started the endgame......atm all right. I can kill everything.... I finished almost all waves except when the map is closed.

Maybe i buy a kaoms heart (500 life and fire damge) ....i stay atm with the build .
If i change my opinion i´ll write .
See you
Is there any possibility to reduce the time between brand cast and first meteor hit?

The build feels completely fine, but this delay is a but annoying
Just got to and killed A5 Sirus with this build last night, all on about 2ex worth of gearing (Most of it on 6L chest). Damage is starting to fall off a bit, but for a league starter, can highly recommend. Tempted to really push the build as I can see it getting a lot better with more investment but I'll probably re-roll after progressing my atlas a little further. Thanks for the build!
I leaguestarted with this, lucked into an early 6-link from an Ultimatum, got into high reds yesterday.

Clear is great, even in T16, single target for me is a bit lacking, but my setup is kind of scuffed.

Was about to pop my even more scuffed cluster jewels in today,

But apparently everyone and their extended families started with an Ignite build, because the mediums are 3-4 ex each???

At this rate, I might as well just sell em, and save up for a minion build. This post-capitalist ignite dystopia is too much.

It turns out I love the brand playstyle (last played Storm Brand back in Delirium when it was mad OP), but I really don't enjoy getting monstered by anything that catches up to me. Had a few deaths to ultimatums in Monsters Gain Frenzy Charges maps.

Would anyone know if any other Brand bulds are tankier? I know penance is the high budget brand of choice, but I don't really think I'll last long enough in this league to afford it.
Hello,
Could you explain what is the purpose of Skitterbot in this build?
Thanks
"
KingAlistair написал:
Hello,
Could you explain what is the purpose of Skitterbot in this build?
Thanks

https://pathofexile.fandom.com/wiki/Summon_Skitterbots

sKITTERBOTS shocks and chills enemies...... 15% increased damage taken shock.

I think is right what i explain ....
idk why but i keep getting 1 shot anyone can look at my char and let me know why
Just a question, why not go with Runebinder for an additional second Brand on bosses... ?

And a second question, how do you all manage the mana... it costs me a ton to keep casting the brand ^-^ I just cannot afford an aura as I run out of Mana after just 3 or 4 brands...
Последняя редакция: Edimasta. Время: 22 апр. 2021 г., 1:39:46
"
Edimasta написал:
Just a question, why not go with Runebinder for an additional second Brand on bosses... ?

Runebinder wont do anything special since we use AB just to apply ignite. After two hits from one brand we're dealing full DPS, that's what it looks like for me.

"
Edimasta написал:

And a second question, how do you all manage the mana... it costs me a ton to keep casting the brand ^-^ I just cannot afford an aura as I run out of Mana after just 3 or 4 brands...

Mystic Bulwark should give you enough mana regen, but you still have to use mana flask sometimes.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация