[3.16] Armageddon Brand Build (League Starter) | Elementalist | Scourge | Path of Exile 3.16

"
wishdropper написал:
Hey guys, this is a possible starter build for next league. We don't know anything about next league and patch notes are not up yet but I wanted to share a starter build and here it is. Elementalist might get nerfed or not we'll wait and see. You can use this build as league starter and finisher. I managed to kill maven with this budget gear.

Leveling Gems:
Stormblast Mine (1) - Swift Assembly (4) - Added Lightning Damage (8)
Orb of Storms (1) - Arcane Surge (1) - Onslaught (1)
Flame Dash (10) - Steel Skin (4)
Clarity (10)

Switch to Storm Brand at level 12.
Storm Brand (12) - Added Lightning Damage (8) - Concentrated Effect (18)
Flame Dash (10) - Arcane Surge (1) - Steelskin (4)
Orb of Storms (1) - Onslaught (1)
Wave of Conviction (16)
Herald of Thunder (16) - Summon Skitterbots (16)

At level 28 or after first lab you can switch to Armageddon Brand and use the end game setup afterwards.

PoB: https://pastebin.com/9jvSx4bF

Build Video: https://youtu.be/j30MEp88cdk

Kill all for bandit

3.14 CHANGES:
- Bastion of Elements
Primal Aegis now takes 75 Damage per Allocated Notable Passive Skill (previously 100).

3.15 CHANGES:
- Elementalist
Liege of the Primordial: No longer has 25% increased Effect of Buffs granted by Golems, or 25% increased Effect of Buffs granted by your Golems per Summoned Golem. It now has 100% increased Effect of Buffs granted by your Golems.
Elemancer: No longer has 35% chance to Avoid Elemental Ailments per Summoned Golem.

3.16 CHANGES:
- Player Ignite now inherently deals 150% more Damage than before (previously 50% of base Damage over 4 seconds, now 125% of base Damage over 4 seconds).
- Armageddon Brand now deals 40 to 69 Fire Damage at gem level 1 (previously 34 to 51), up to 613 to 920 at gem level 20 (previously 398 to 597). It no longer has 120-250% more Damage with Ignite, or 25% chance to Ignite Enemies. It now activates every 1 second while Attached (previously 0.75 seconds), and has a base Critical Strike Chance of 5% (previously 6%). It now has “Deals 10% more hit Damage to Branded Enemy” at gem level 1, which scales up to 29% at gem level 20. It also now has 135% Effectiveness of Added Damage at all gem levels (previously 85%). Because of base Ignite damage changes, Ignite with the skill is now 10.1% higher. It received a harsher damage loss because it still works very well with Elemental Overload.

(Footage is from 3.13)

Gear:

Gem Setup:

Armageddon Brand - Deadly Ailments - Combustion - Burning Damage - Ignite Proliferation - Unbound Ailments

Flame Wall - Elemental Focus - Efficacy - Burning Damage - Swift Affliction / Malevolence

Wave of Conviction - Hextouch - Flammability / Summon Flame Golem

Flame Dash - Arcane Surge (Lvl 5) - Second Wind - Steelskin

Summon Stone Golem / Summon Chaos Golem / Summon Lightning Golem / Summon Skitterbots

Used that build for my first serious attempt to play PoE. Made it to Lvl 89. Then I got stucked. And I switched to "Martyr of Innocent" staff and another ring (don't remember the name) at some point (Lvl 80 or smt).
Thx for sharing!
Последняя редакция: KingKnecht. Время: 31 янв. 2022 г., 15:59:53
Looks good.
I don't believe that firewall adds any damage to Armageddon brand ?
Can someone please confirm ?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация