[3.16] Armageddon Brand Build (League Starter) | Elementalist | Scourge | Path of Exile 3.16

Im confused with the changes, did Armageddon brand get a buff or a nerf on 3.16?
Very interested in using this as league starter, never played brands before but looking at some of the trees people posting looks like you're not taking any of the brand wheels are they really not needed? extra brands and stuff sounds really good but i don't have experience with them.
Emberwake ring is getting a 40% less burning damage mod instead of the ignites burn slower one. It will drop the damage a few hundred thousand to remove it.
I really wanna try this build :)

Never played brand build, should I always use brand recall ? no ?

EDIT: and why craft cold/lightning damage on ring O.o ?
Последняя редакция: Ziakah. Время: 19 окт. 2021 г., 21:48:05
"
BTImpaler написал:
Emberwake ring is getting a 40% less burning damage mod instead of the ignites burn slower one. It will drop the damage a few hundred thousand to remove it.

Ehh this is -11% of DPS for the build. That sucks ass
ING: Glored
"
Lissmano написал:
Do people really reckon Elemental Overload would be good with Arma Brand? The base crit is 5% and we're not scaling crit in the slightest ._.

Feels like it wouldn't be active that much unless you get lucky.

So? There is no downside to using it except for the points spent to pick it up.
"
ilikecookieslawl написал:
Im confused with the changes, did Armageddon brand get a buff or a nerf on 3.16?

Neutral to slight buff. Definitely not a nerf.
"
Ziakah написал:
I really wanna try this build :)

Never played brand build, should I always use brand recall ? no ?

EDIT: and why craft cold/lightning damage on ring O.o ?

Brand Recall is dead since 2-3 leagues i dont rember when they nerf this.

When Armagedon Brand was introduce to game everybody use recall to extand duration. Now i will try Armagedon with swiftbrand support. In that comination I don't need recall bucause i have - duration but + to frequency hit.
"
Starbuckz42 написал:
"
ilikecookieslawl написал:

Neutral to slight buff. Definitely not a nerf.

True. Denifnitly flat damage was buff to old flat damage also Effectiveness of Added Damage. Now every flat damage on ring, weapon etc. everywhere will apply "135% Effectiveness of Added Damage".
And something new :It now has “Deals 10% more hit Damage to Branded Enemy” at gem level 1, which scales up to 29% at gem level 20
I think every hit now have 10-29% more damage it will be huge.
Последняя редакция: carlosss89. Время: 20 окт. 2021 г., 7:49:47
Hey whats the benefits of using armageddon brand over fireball for ignite when fireball has way higher base damage? Just easier to apply ignite?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация