Stress-Free PoE! RIGHTEOUS GOLEMS (RF): No Required Items! 1-Button Play! SSF League Start-End! 3.14

Thanks for the guide man, good luck to all.
Dang! Crazy first couple PoE days! I hope everyone is doing well whether you've been able to play or not.

"
Dolgar666 написал:
Скрытый текст
My wife said to me : "If you've done the zombies build, you can do the other." It was pretty smart. I'll go with RF this time. Sirus will burn to ashes ^^
haha! This made me laugh Dolgar666! That's pretty funny :)

Скрытый текст
"
Rex_Urhole написал:
"
codetaku написал:
Except that... you don't? We can see your challenges. You didn't even complete a single 6-boss fight in the maven's arena, much less kill sirus, uber atziri, uber elder, or the maven herself....

The build doesn't seem terrible but this is pretty false advertising. In the current meta you can essentially call this an untested build. You didn't even take a character to level 90 last league. The last time you had more than 10 challenges in a league was Betrayal.

This seems worth people experimenting with, but you can't just pretend it can handle all content when you haven't played all content.

"Challenges" are league-based and one thing unto themselves. As stated in the guide, the poster plays SSF and/or Standard exclusively and does not plan the guide around individual league mechanics or their respective challenges.

Achievements are another animal, which I can't comment on.

"False advertising" is a bit strong IMO. 95%+ of the builds posted in the forums promise the world of "all content" but fail to disclose the: a) outlandish RNG/unlimited currency required to craft their required/perfect gear b) have mirror-tier gear budgets c) require no-life levels of game time/farming.
Thanks Rex_Urhole :). Hi codetaku!

Hopefully your league start is going well. I play standard on console primarily. This account that I do all of my community stuff is my PC account. I don't care for League too much but a friend of mine is league only. So I typically only play for about three weeks (maybe 15 hours?) on PC with him until he burns out, then I switch back to Standard on a different account.

I assume you're looking out for others and making sure they aren't getting duped and that's awesome. I appreciate that for sure. This guide has been around since 3.5 (well, iterations of it anyway) and it's had lots of awesome feedback to help make it better each league. So if you give it a shot, let me know what you think.

"
lemonez13 написал:
Скрытый текст
Just want to say I appreciate your SSF builds. Can't wait to try this one out!
Awesome lemonez13! Thanks for taking the time to let me know :). Let me know what you think! Good luck!

"
sebaplo написал:
Скрытый текст
Thanks for the guide man, good luck to all.
Thanks for the thanks sebaplo! Good luck to you as well!

Awesome. Have a great weekend everyone! I'm going over to the Slow-Mo guide and then hopefully I'll have a couple of hours to play before bed. You're the best! Thanks everyone! See you Monday.
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
I have a question. I think EE will activate with the purifying flame and wave of conviction since they do fire damage, am I right?
"
Ananandys написал:
I have a question. I think EE will activate with the purifying flame and wave of conviction since they do fire damage, am I right?

Yep. These two skills activate EE.
"
Dolgar666 написал:
"
Ananandys написал:

So why use this skills with CwDT? I understand the one-click build idea, but I think it is better not use EE then.

I am running this build with schorching fire (to exposure), cast when channeling, flammability and insipiration. I activate EE with storm brand.

Any other ideas?
Enjoying the build, I'm going slowly, but I often don't find the gems when I am at the right level and have done the required quests as said in the section "Where to Get All the Gems You'll Need".
Happy Monday morning everyone! I hope everyone is doing well and enjoying 3.14!

"
Ananandys написал:
Скрытый текст
"
Dolgar666 написал:
"
Ananandys написал:

So why use this skills with CwDT? I understand the one-click build idea, but I think it is better not use EE then.

I am running this build with schorching fire (to exposure), cast when channeling, flammability and insipiration. I activate EE with storm brand.

Any other ideas?
Hey Ananandys!

The reason we use fire skills that hit along with EE is explained a few times in the guide. I'll paste one of them for you:

"- EE is Keystone on the Passive Tree that has a big upside and a big downside. If we hit with an element, we deal less damage of that element and increased in the others. So we never want to hit with Fire. We have two skills that auto-cast that deal fire damage and one skill that deals lightning damage. The reason we have those fire skills set to go off sometimes is that they give great defence and offence for the build. So the idea and difference between those links is that we want our lightning skill to go off "all" the time, while the fire skills only occasionally. So once the fire skills are triggered, we'll get the perks of those skills for a duration, while the lightning skill quickly corrects the negative aspect of EE and quickly gives us back the positive side."

I've used this type of setup for quite a few leagues and it really works well.

In terms of your SR, choice, it's a really good choice as long as you're not finding you're too vulnerable too often. We're not overly tanky so standing still too often can be tricky. That being said, if it suits your style, you'll live and do well. So good combo!

"
Pegstorms написал:
Скрытый текст
Enjoying the build, I'm going slowly, but I often don't find the gems when I am at the right level and have done the required quests as said in the section "Where to Get All the Gems You'll Need".
Hey Pegstorms!

Which gems are you not finding in town? Sometimes people miss that the gems aren't all quest rewards but need to be purchased from the gem seller in town for their respective act.

Does that help or are there some errors? I get my info from the wiki so it's not guaranteed to be 100% correct.

I'm glad you're enjoying the build!

Alright! See you Thursday, everyone! Thanks for your time and good luck with 3.14!
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
Using a different build now but want to use This one when I try SSF. Trading is fun but it does make you play a lot differently.
"
Wrecker_of_Days написал:

"
Pegstorms написал:
Скрытый текст
Hey Pegstorms!

Which gems are you not finding in town? Sometimes people miss that the gems aren't all quest rewards but need to be purchased from the gem seller in town for their respective act.

Does that help or are there some errors? I get my info from the wiki so it's not guaranteed to be 100% correct.

Alright! See you Thursday, everyone! Thanks for your time and good luck with 3.14!

Seems like they are wrong in wiki too, Righteous Fire - Summon Skitterbots. - Wave of Conviction - Elemental Focus Support - Concentrated Effect Support.
I am looking in vendor Nessa's trade. I am in Act 3 and I am level 29.

Последняя редакция: Pegstorms. Время: 19 апр. 2021 г., 20:34:45
Скрытый текст
"
Pegstorms написал:
"
Wrecker_of_Days написал:

"
Pegstorms написал:
Скрытый текст
Hey Pegstorms!

Seems like they are wrong in wiki too, Righteous Fire - Summon Skitterbots. - Wave of Conviction - Elemental Focus Support - Concentrated Effect Support.
I am looking in vendor Nessa's trade. I am in Act 3 and I am level 29.

Found them! sorry, Yeena in Act 2

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация