Stress-Free PoE! RIGHTEOUS GOLEMS (RF): No Required Items! 1-Button Play! SSF League Start-End! 3.14

Interested in running this build. I didn't see anything anywhere about it but what skill would you anoint on the a trinket for this build? I know you are SSF and probably never needed it but just curious as to your opinion. Thanks for your input and the guide.
"
Gn0m3rcy написал:
Interested in running this build. I didn't see anything anywhere about it but what skill would you anoint on the a trinket for this build? I know you are SSF and probably never needed it but just curious as to your opinion. Thanks for your input and the guide.

Hi, for me, best decisions on a anoint would be GROWTH AND DECAY or GOLEM'S BLOOD. Usually i use both as i always have a

for a 2nd anoint.

Once again using this build on the league just to melt some stuff.
So I started the league with this and wanted to share my experience and problems so far with the build.

I leveled with Firestorm until A7 when I switched to RF. Leveling was easy and relaxed with it.

I die. A lot. Especially in the Ultimatum Encounters. I completed maybe 6 or so at all. All the others I either had to abort after 1-2 waves or I plain died. Not sure where any additional defense will come from at this point. Just more life and offense = best defense?
I read on Reddit that this might be related to cyclone stopping for a brief period when you select the next modifier and in between starting the encounter again and hitting cyclone you are vulnerable and just die.
Otherwise, it's map mods like elemental weakness and the -res % that sometimes cause instakills. The caustic ground is annoying as well, especially coupled with the above.

Using Cyclone feels so slow, especially as I had to take off my MS boots to be able to run cyclone at all. I hope this might get better soon.

I learned today, that you just can throw a fragment into the map device to open a Vaal side area. Since most drop another fragment, you can do quite some of them. I made 2 levels and finally found my Vaal RF in there.

I'm even debating right now if I should continue doing this, as I found 2 6Ls in there. Currently running only a shitty 5L Chest.

I also found a void scepter base in there that I'm looking to either chaos spam for a while or just wait for my first harvest to show up.

Just running around with RF and all trash just instantly dies is quite nice actually. I probably need to get an onslaught jewel soon, because I don't wanna snail anymore and zoom zoom instead.
I seem to have run into a problem with this build. Cwdt doesn't trigger from RF damage. Is this intended? Or am I missing something? Because I don't see how I will trigger EE now, since the build intends to use cwdt and ball lightning for that.

I have checked the levels for the supported gems. They are correct. I don't have EE yet, but I recently included the gems in my build to have them ready. That's when I noticed.

For the rest I am very much enjoying the build!
The last Wrecker build I haven't tried, I think this is the time! I did AW last league, I don't usually push far into end game because of RL but once I got some decent gear and all the links working it was a lot of fun :) thanks again for your guides sir!
Последняя редакция: TheGangsta. Время: 20 апр. 2021 г., 23:31:16
"
Murgurak написал:
I seem to have run into a problem with this build. Cwdt doesn't trigger from RF damage. Is this intended? Or am I missing something? Because I don't see how I will trigger EE now, since the build intends to use cwdt and ball lightning for that.

RF deals damage over time and CWDT only tracks damage taken from hits. That is why you don't see your RF triggering it.

When you are spinning into an army of mobs, that actually live long enough to hit you back (hello ultimatums) the cwdt goes sometimes off like every 1-2 seconds for me right now.
"
Fluxkom написал:
"
Murgurak написал:

RF deals damage over time and CWDT only tracks damage taken from hits. That is why you don't see your RF triggering it.

When you are spinning into an army of mobs, that actually live long enough to hit you back (hello ultimatums) the cwdt goes sometimes off like every 1-2 seconds for me right now.

That clears things up! Thank you!
Just wanted to say thanks for the fun build and the guide! :) Haven't had a lot of time to play this league so this was perfect for some after-work maps.

Something I'm wondering is if going for the life% nodes or other nodes is the best? I play SSF and got a large jewel that gives 15% fire damage per little node and the big node is Burning Bright (8 DoTM, 20% fire damage, 8% AoE) and a medium jewel with Circling Oblivion (25% DoT and 25% duration of ailments, with small nodes giving 4 DoTM). Should I go for these damage nodes before finishing the small life nodes?

If you are happy with your survivability. Keep in mind that the life nodes are upping your damage a bit as well, and the extra life helps with the massive hits you can take in Ultimatums.
Hey everyone! Hopefully 3.14 is treating you well. I'm still in the campaign but I've found the game to be pretty stable so far. I'm excited to try console later today (it just got released yesterday).

"
sebaplo написал:
Скрытый текст
Using a different build now but want to use This one when I try SSF. Trading is fun but it does make you play a lot differently.
Cool sebaplo!

Have fun! I love the mentality of SSF in any game. It's so fun. The nice thing about the SSF mentality is that you can play SSF in trade too. I like to sell stuff but I don't bother buying anything.

Have fun with your current build!

"
Pegstorms написал:
Скрытый текст
Found them! sorry, Yeena in Act 2
Awesome Pegstorms!

Glad you figured it out.

Скрытый текст
"
Mokado написал:
"
Gn0m3rcy написал:

Hi, for me, best decisions on a anoint would be GROWTH AND DECAY or GOLEM'S BLOOD. Usually i use both as i always have a

for a 2nd anoint.

Once again using this build on the league just to melt some stuff.
Thanks Gn0m3rcy and Mokado!

I appreciate your kind words. I hope 3.14 is awesome for you no matter the build(s) you play!

Almost all anoints I drool over cost at least one gold oil :(. Life regen, increased max life, damage over time...there are many to pick from based on the current gear you may have. I keep coming back to Growth and Decay though.

"
Fluxkom написал:
Скрытый текст
So I started the league with this and wanted to share my experience and problems so far with the build.

I leveled with Firestorm until A7 when I switched to RF. Leveling was easy and relaxed with it.

I die. A lot. Especially in the Ultimatum Encounters. I completed maybe 6 or so at all. All the others I either had to abort after 1-2 waves or I plain died. Not sure where any additional defense will come from at this point. Just more life and offense = best defense?
I read on Reddit that this might be related to cyclone stopping for a brief period when you select the next modifier and in between starting the encounter again and hitting cyclone you are vulnerable and just die.
Otherwise, it's map mods like elemental weakness and the -res % that sometimes cause instakills. The caustic ground is annoying as well, especially coupled with the above.

Using Cyclone feels so slow, especially as I had to take off my MS boots to be able to run cyclone at all. I hope this might get better soon.

I learned today, that you just can throw a fragment into the map device to open a Vaal side area. Since most drop another fragment, you can do quite some of them. I made 2 levels and finally found my Vaal RF in there.

I'm even debating right now if I should continue doing this, as I found 2 6Ls in there. Currently running only a shitty 5L Chest.

I also found a void scepter base in there that I'm looking to either chaos spam for a while or just wait for my first harvest to show up.

Just running around with RF and all trash just instantly dies is quite nice actually. I probably need to get an onslaught jewel soon, because I don't wanna snail anymore and zoom zoom instead.
Thanks for the honest post Fluxkom!

Ya, this build isn't as tanky as a Chief or Jugg but does make up for it in other areas. It does require more moving around for sure. I can see this build having a difficult time in the Ultimatums where you have to stand in a circle for a while.

Channelling skills stopping because of the decision menu is something that GGG is either working on or already fixed. I saw them post about it but I don't remember if it was fixed yet or not. So if you stick with Cyclone, playability will improve a lot after that fix.

I find that using a movement skill you like and is second nature to you, is the most efficient part of survivability. So definitely get rid of Cyclone for something else you like. You'll likely see a big improvement.

(On a side note, with this build, I have my pantheon set to give me physical damage mitigation.)

Hopefully that helps some.

"
Murgurak написал:
Скрытый текст
"
Fluxkom написал:
"
Murgurak написал:

That clears things up! Thank you!
Perfect Fluxkom! Good question Murgurak! I'll put something in the guide about that.

"
TheGangsta написал:
Скрытый текст
The last Wrecker build I haven't tried, I think this is the time! I did AW last league, I don't usually push far into end game because of RL but once I got some decent gear and all the links working it was a lot of fun :) thanks again for your guides sir!
:) Thanks TheGangsta!

I'm glad you had fun last league. Hopefully this league too! Thanks for your kind words again. I appreciate it.

"
ThePulk написал:
Скрытый текст
Just wanted to say thanks for the fun build and the guide! :) Haven't had a lot of time to play this league so this was perfect for some after-work maps.

Something I'm wondering is if going for the life% nodes or other nodes is the best? I play SSF and got a large jewel that gives 15% fire damage per little node and the big node is Burning Bright (8 DoTM, 20% fire damage, 8% AoE) and a medium jewel with Circling Oblivion (25% DoT and 25% duration of ailments, with small nodes giving 4 DoTM). Should I go for these damage nodes before finishing the small life nodes?
Thanks ThePulk!

That's very kind of you :). I'm glad the build suits life for ya.

Your jewel sounds amazing! Wow! I play SSF and have yet to find a jewel that matches my build as great as that. Nice find! The thing with Cluster Jewels is that they are hard to plan around (in SSF). You'll have your planned tree, but then a great jewel drops and screws it up :). So I say to definitely use the jewel, but only start moving into it when you are comfortable with your survivability.

I know generalized answers suck but that's kinda how Clusters are in SSF. If you're living, you can go offensive. If you're not, hold off. (But there's nothing like a strong offense :).)

"
bilbo992 написал:
Скрытый текст
If you are happy with your survivability. Keep in mind that the life nodes are upping your damage a bit as well, and the extra life helps with the massive hits you can take in Ultimatums.
Good advice bilbo992! But most importantly, Lord of the Rings rocks.

Awesome. I hope everyone has a great weekend of progress and loot! Good luck! I'll see your fantastic faces on Monday.
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация