Stress-Free PoE! SLOW-MO GUNSLINGER (AW): No Required Items|1-Button Play|SSF League Start-End|3.14

Thanks everyone for an amazing 3.14! I appreciate all the kind words and honest feedback :). Thank you for all your time and effort and I hope you had a great 3 months!

Unfortunately, this guide will be discontinued. Well...maybe not...poison really got beefed up...But the new meta changes won't be kind to this build. So for the time being I'll have my zombie guide and my RF Chief. I'll use 3.15to make a curse build that can handle all content. I'm a curse freak, so I'll be trying to figure it out as fast as I can. Spellslinger costing way more mana will be something for sure. Maybe this guide will be fixed up shortly, maybe it'll be for 3.16. But I want to be sure about the big meta changes I apply to these builds

I won't be responding to this post anymore as I'll be focusing on updating my 3.15 filters and guides.

Thanks again for being so great. See you in 3.15!
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
Последняя редакция: Wrecker_of_Days. Время: 20 июля 2021 г., 15:52:48
...and another build patched from viable to unusable.

The mana reservation is nuts since the latest update. This build barely worked before and i had to use the skill reset to get all but 1 or 2 reduced reservation nodes (+ Alphas Howl for another 8%) and it still isn't nearly enough to use blasphemy support + temporal chains (and keep animated weapons alive), which is a huge loss for this builds survivability. All of this worked perfectly before!

Not to mention that in order to get all these reducing nodes, you'll have to sacrifice almost all of the minion damage nodes, which is the whole point of this build leaving you with a broken char that is good at nothing and super squishy. I could level this char from 70 to 80 and gain 10 skill points to restore half of the minion damage nodes, but without blasphemy + temporal chains active during levelling, I'd die. A lot. And i already died 3 times against Kitava minutes ago with pretty decent 100 chaos gear.

This went from stress free to super stressfull real quick in yet another great update that takes everyhing from this build and gives back nothing.
Thanks again, GGG. It's only the 18574656th time this happens. Very helpful and a super rewarding experience.
"
borizb3584 написал:
Скрытый текст
...and another build patched from viable to unusable.

The mana reservation is nuts since the latest update. This build barely worked before and i had to use the skill reset to get all but 1 or 2 reduced reservation nodes (+ Alphas Howl for another 8%) and it still isn't nearly enough to use blasphemy support + temporal chains (and keep animated weapons alive), which is a huge loss for this builds survivability. All of this worked perfectly before!

Not to mention that in order to get all these reducing nodes, you'll have to sacrifice almost all of the minion damage nodes, which is the whole point of this build leaving you with a broken char that is good at nothing and super squishy. I could level this char from 70 to 80 and gain 10 skill points to restore half of the minion damage nodes, but without blasphemy + temporal chains active during levelling, I'd die. A lot. And i already died 3 times against Kitava minutes ago with pretty decent 100 chaos gear.

This went from stress free to super stressfull real quick in yet another great update that takes everyhing from this build and gives back nothing.
Thanks again, GGG. It's only the 18574656th time this happens. Very helpful and a super rewarding experience.
Sorry you're not liking the new updates borizb3584!

Ya, this build will have been hit hard with the 3.15 changes. I, unfortunately, didn't even have the personal time to consider this build pre-launch. We'll see as we go further into the league and my time frees up.

I'm on opposite side of you though; I'm loving the new changes to the game. The trigger gem changes screwed over every one of my builds, but I do really like the changes. Hopefull you enjoy the game the next time you play it. Good luck if you do!

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
Wrecker_of_Days написал:
Sorry you're not liking the new updates borizb3584!

Ya, this build will have been hit hard with the 3.15 changes. I, unfortunately, didn't even have the personal time to consider this build pre-launch. We'll see as we go further into the league and my time frees up.

I'm on opposite side of you though; I'm loving the new changes to the game. The trigger gem changes screwed over every one of my builds, but I do really like the changes. Hopefull you enjoy the game the next time you play it. Good luck if you do!

I loved this build so much and i invested hours and loads of currency to make it really stand out from my other builds. You didn't do anything wrong, I'm just so dissappointed that all this time i invested into it isn't worth anything anymore. I already tried fixing it, but like i said, it's almost unplayable now, but certainly no longer fun to play.

If you know a way out and can tell me how to make this viable and fun again, let me know. And keep up the good work, these guides/builds are awesome :)
"
borizb3584 написал:
Скрытый текст
I loved this build so much and i invested hours and loads of currency to make it really stand out from my other builds. You didn't do anything wrong, I'm just so dissappointed that all this time i invested into it isn't worth anything anymore. I already tried fixing it, but like i said, it's almost unplayable now, but certainly no longer fun to play.

If you know a way out and can tell me how to make this viable and fun again, let me know. And keep up the good work, these guides/builds are awesome :)
That's great to hear borizb3584 :). But I really feel for you with the investment feeling like it went to waste. It's happened to me a few times over the years for sure.

I'll be coming back to this build for sure. Just not yet. I want to experience the league and bring that experience into an offensive minion build.

Originally, this build was tested with Cast while Channelling but the damage was too low. Maybe that could be the route to go now. CwC, Bladefall, Animate Weapon, supports (poison?). It'd free up all the reserved mana from Spellslinger and give us space to manage our mana recovery in a different way. The channelling skill could be anything that would still let us use a Convoking Wand, but give us the option for something melee too.

Let me know what you think if you give any ideas a shot. I think my 3rd guide will be curse-focused if I can get it to easily do T16s on a 5-Link.

As always, thanks for being so kind :).

Annnnnd

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация