Stress-Free PoE! SLOW-MO GUNSLINGER (AW): No Required Items|1-Button Play|SSF League Start-End|3.14

"
Sorry you don't see much hope ziceta. If you want to make your character tab on the PoE website public, I can take a look at your character and see if there's anything I can pinpoint that may be an issue.

Guess you missed my PoB Link (https://pastebin.com/LyFZLdc9) or does that not work for you?

Anyway thanks for taking the time to respond :)
Последняя редакция: ziceta. Время: 22 мая 2021 г., 15:30:05
I also got to 93, and found similar cluster jewels as an earlier poster. Cost about 3ex, and they seem to keep the animated weapons alive longer.

I tried to max out dps, and for to 2.3M. Animate Weapon at Lvl23 summons 16 weapons. I think this is about as much damage as it can do. A fun build though, I've stopped filling out my atlas due to poor map sustain, and just having fun with it doing white map ultimatums.

I switched out the CWDT link in the minions and added in vaal summon skeletons as it's nice to have 35+ extra helpers for boss fights or ultimatums. I also use void sphere as it seems to help keep some distance between mobs in ultimatums.

https://pastebin.com/XX084M2X

Happy to hear if anyone has any suggestions, comments or questions.
"
ziceta написал:
Скрытый текст
Guess you missed my PoB Link (https://pastebin.com/LyFZLdc9) or does that not work for you?

My mistake ziceta. I did miss the PoB sorry. I still prefer importing to PoB than taking someone's PoB because there are those out there that like to say they have a certain setup, when in fact they haven't gotten there yet. But I did miss your PoB. Sorry.

In terms of the Pastebin, I see nothing wrong. You've followed the guide almost exactly and have great gear! So I guess the build itself can come down to preference. For me, the damage of this build is totally fine including A8 Sirus (I haven't done A9 yet). But that's subjective of course. There's also the aspect of the build just not suiting your preferences or playstyle. I definitely have my deaths with this build when I get hit by someone that isn't cursed. But it's not too often. So again, it could just be that the style of "cast once, move...cast once, move...suits me and keeps me alive.

So if your Pastebin is the setup you have, that's really the only thing I can think of. Sorry. There are always so many details to consider in this game. So if you've been careful to acknowledge the pros and cons of the build while mapping, it may just be the subjective thing.

Sorry there was nothing specific I could point out, though I'm sure you expected it.

"
hp1 написал:
Скрытый текст
I also got to 93, and found similar cluster jewels as an earlier poster. Cost about 3ex, and they seem to keep the animated weapons alive longer.

I tried to max out dps, and for to 2.3M. Animate Weapon at Lvl23 summons 16 weapons. I think this is about as much damage as it can do. A fun build though, I've stopped filling out my atlas due to poor map sustain, and just having fun with it doing white map ultimatums.

I switched out the CWDT link in the minions and added in vaal summon skeletons as it's nice to have 35+ extra helpers for boss fights or ultimatums. I also use void sphere as it seems to help keep some distance between mobs in ultimatums.

93 hp1!

Nice work! I'm glad you're enjoying the build. Sorry the maps weren't dropping. Nice changes though for sure! Vaal Skeletons is really strong. And good call on Void Sphere. That's been a saver for many builds in both Ritual and Ultimatum. (Nice gear and cluster setup btw.) I'll never hit 93 ever! So nice work :).

Hopefully everyone still playing 3.14 is having a great time. I've been working on a tankier build that may be a new build or an RF replacement. It's been fun to test out! Have yourselves a great week!
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
I'm currently doing this build in Standard SSF. This is what I got currently, I'm still on early maps.

You may notice I'm using Trigger when use skill from veiled craft rather than low level CWDT. I like this one better so I have slot for Second Wind on Flame Dash. Victario's Charity is something that randomly drops, so I use it.

I do notice that I can control the blades targeting with the Kinetic Blast. I honestly never play a minion build, so this is thing I still practicing.
IGN
Venevi - Ranger - Standard
Meniet - Witch - Standard
Последняя редакция: alteisen612. Время: 30 мая 2021 г., 0:29:52
"
alteisen612 написал:
Скрытый текст
I'm currently doing this build in Standard SSF. This is what I got currently, I'm still on early maps.

You may notice I'm using Trigger when use skill from veiled craft rather than low level CWDT. I like this one better so I have slot for Second Wind on Flame Dash. Victario's Charity is something that randomly drops, so I use it.

I do notice that I can control the blades targeting with the Kinetic Blast. I honestly never play a minion build, so this is thing I still practicing.
Awesome alteisen612!

Keep up the good work! I like what you've done so far and the Trigger mod you added works perfectly with this build. Nice work. This isn't a typical Minion build but hopefully it's enjoyable for you as you keep going.

Thanks for the post!

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
Ok, first and foremost, thanks again for a really fun build! Just got to map with this build (Lvl 68), with surprisingly few deaths (deathless Kitava), and it really worked like a charm.

I did make a few changes based on personal preference, not sure if they are helping or hurting the build at the moment.

1. I replaced the CwDT holy relic, chaos golem, feeding frenzy, with a meatshield, zombie, chaos golem, fortify support. Seemed to provide better survivability especially in tight spaces, and while we aren't necro, the investments in minion passives makes the zombies and golem quite hardy, and it has helped to have a literal meatshield for many bossfights. Not sure how well it would hold up in maps though.

2. I am considering replacing the <kinetic blast + hextouch + enfeeble + despair> with <kinetic blast | enfeeble + bane + despair>. Makes it a 2 click build, but the investments in curses + the targeting ease of bane should make it worthwhile.

Core dps would be the AW 5-link with the CwDT offering. Secondary dps and safety would come from bane, golem, zombies, and the temporal chain aura.

Would be great to get your thoughts.

Also quick question on the passive tree: Why the 3 point investment into unwavering stance? Was wondering if I could/should move those points into some hex passives instead (e.g. the Malicious Intent cluster North East of Constitution)
"
Wrecker_of_Days написал:
"
ziceta написал:
Скрытый текст

My mistake ziceta. I did miss the PoB sorry. I still prefer importing to PoB than taking someone's PoB because there are those out there that like to say they have a certain setup, when in fact they haven't gotten there yet. But I did miss your PoB. Sorry.

In terms of the Pastebin, I see nothing wrong. You've followed the guide almost exactly and have great gear! So I guess the build itself can come down to preference. For me, the damage of this build is totally fine including A8 Sirus (I haven't done A9 yet). But that's subjective of course. There's also the aspect of the build just not suiting your preferences or playstyle. I definitely have my deaths with this build when I get hit by someone that isn't cursed. But it's not too often. So again, it could just be that the style of "cast once, move...cast once, move...suits me and keeps me alive.

So if your Pastebin is the setup you have, that's really the only thing I can think of. Sorry. There are always so many details to consider in this game. So if you've been careful to acknowledge the pros and cons of the build while mapping, it may just be the subjective thing.

Sorry there was nothing specific I could point out, though I'm sure you expected it.

"
hp1 написал:
Скрытый текст

93 hp1!

Nice work! I'm glad you're enjoying the build. Sorry the maps weren't dropping. Nice changes though for sure! Vaal Skeletons is really strong. And good call on Void Sphere. That's been a saver for many builds in both Ritual and Ultimatum. (Nice gear and cluster setup btw.) I'll never hit 93 ever! So nice work :).

Hopefully everyone still playing 3.14 is having a great time. I've been working on a tankier build that may be a new build or an RF replacement. It's been fun to test out! Have yourselves a great week!

Thanks again for the work on the build. It is a chill style, which I think I'm enjoying more than pushing 10M+ dps character progression like the last few leagues.

I'm not playing much anymore, but if anyone on PC is still working on this character and looking for gear, you're welcome to anything I have in my stash for free. I think you can search by account name. I'm terrible at pricing things, and since I don't need any more currency (as trading for maps is such a pain, and I don't care if I clear the atlas), hopefully anything I have might help others following your guide.
"
SalvatoreBlack написал:
Скрытый текст
Ok, first and foremost, thanks again for a really fun build! Just got to map with this build (Lvl 68), with surprisingly few deaths (deathless Kitava), and it really worked like a charm.

I did make a few changes based on personal preference, not sure if they are helping or hurting the build at the moment.

1. I replaced the CwDT holy relic, chaos golem, feeding frenzy, with a meatshield, zombie, chaos golem, fortify support. Seemed to provide better survivability especially in tight spaces, and while we aren't necro, the investments in minion passives makes the zombies and golem quite hardy, and it has helped to have a literal meatshield for many bossfights. Not sure how well it would hold up in maps though.

2. I am considering replacing the <kinetic blast + hextouch + enfeeble + despair> with <kinetic blast | enfeeble + bane + despair>. Makes it a 2 click build, but the investments in curses + the targeting ease of bane should make it worthwhile.

Core dps would be the AW 5-link with the CwDT offering. Secondary dps and safety would come from bane, golem, zombies, and the temporal chain aura.

Would be great to get your thoughts.

Also quick question on the passive tree: Why the 3 point investment into unwavering stance? Was wondering if I could/should move those points into some hex passives instead (e.g. the Malicious Intent cluster North East of Constitution)
Hey SalvatoreBlack!

I'm glad you're having a good time with it! Great job making it your own as well!

Unwavering Stance is only so we don't get stunned. Without it we'd get stunned an awful lot and it'd be the source of lots of deaths as you progress deeper into maps. Feel free to change it of course. If you end up getting stunned lots later on, then of course, change back.

In terms of your changes...they sound great! I don't have much to say on them as it's more of a preference thing. Nothing that you're adding conflicts with the build, if anything it suits the build. So the only thing going forward is if the button combos and meat shields work well together! I'd love to hear how your zombies fare later on in the mapping process. I hope they do great for you!

But 100%, build are about how they feel. They can look great on paper but if they're awkward for YOU to use, it won't be worth it. So I hope your modifications work well for you! Let us know how it goes.

"
hp1 написал:
Скрытый текст
Thanks again for the work on the build. It is a chill style, which I think I'm enjoying more than pushing 10M+ dps character progression like the last few leagues.

I'm not playing much anymore, but if anyone on PC is still working on this character and looking for gear, you're welcome to anything I have in my stash for free. I think you can search by account name. I'm terrible at pricing things, and since I don't need any more currency (as trading for maps is such a pain, and I don't care if I clear the atlas), hopefully anything I have might help others following your guide.
Thanks hp1!

That's very kind of you to offer your gear up. Thanks for the encouragement! I really appreciate it. Thanks :).

Annnnnd

Последняя редакция: Wrecker_of_Days. Время: 7 июня 2021 г., 14:52:12
Just beaten level 83 Syndicate Mastermind, with 2 deaths. And it's not because Catarina, it's Elreon that keeps going melee >:(

Also what Pantheon you recommended? I've been using Solaris for single enemy damage reduce as this build often found situation where only a single Rare enemy left. And Ryslatha to make sure I can still heal in long fight.

IGN
Venevi - Ranger - Standard
Meniet - Witch - Standard
"
alteisen612 написал:
Скрытый текст
Just beaten level 83 Syndicate Mastermind, with 2 deaths. And it's not because Catarina, it's Elreon that keeps going melee >:(

Also what Pantheon you recommended? I've been using Solaris for single enemy damage reduce as this build often found situation where only a single Rare enemy left. And Ryslatha to make sure I can still heal in long fight.
Awesome job alteisen612!

That's awesome! She can be pretty tough for sure. Nice work. And 100%, the members you bring into the fight can make it much harder for sure.

I think your pantheon options are great! I actually change mine on occasion. The build lacks physical damage mitigation so increasing that is always great. But sometimes I play standing still lots, sometimes I'm in the mood to keep moving. So I change my nodes based on how I find I'm playing. I always like extra movement speed as well. But pick what matches your playstyle with the build for sure.

Thanks for the post!

Annnnnd

Последняя редакция: Wrecker_of_Days. Время: 14 июня 2021 г., 13:44:56

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация