Stress-Free PoE! BONE ZOMBIES: No Required Items! 1-Button Play! SSF League Start-End! 3.14

Just popped level 98! Probably the fastest I have ever done that with any character. I started her in Ritual league and I am positive I could have pulled level 100 in league but I started about a month late. At league end I was level 96 and since then I've been pretty casual, I play about an hour a day. The way 97-98 went I am positive I will be 99 very quickly. I am mixing mapping and delving to level, playing it safe. I have made level 99 before, but this may be my first 100! My build is exactly as Wrecker's guide except that I have swapped CWDT in the golem setup for a level 21 Vaal Skeletons, Pop it on big packs, bosses and end of delve nodes for ez mode.

Gear for those interested/struggling with the build:
Последняя редакция: Royella. Время: 3 июня 2021 г., 13:56:24
"
Afura_33 написал:
Скрытый текст
Yes I think I never really took the time to read the description of the cwdt gem :) and so many things to learn in the game, thank you.
Ya. For sure Afura_33. It's really easy to do (overlook things). I can't tell you how many times I've missed the obvious details while overthinking things in this game. Just take your time and the knowledge will stick...one build at a time. There are many aspects of the game that I don't know much about and would have to start from scratch to figure it out.

"
Royella написал:
Скрытый текст
Just popped level 98! Probably the fastest I have ever done that with any character. I started her in Ritual league and I am positive I could have pulled level 100 in league but I started about a month late. At league end I was level 96 and since then I've been pretty casual, I play about an hour a day. The way 97-98 went I am positive I will be 99 very quickly. I am mixing mapping and delving to level, playing it safe. I have made level 99 before, but this may be my first 100! My build is exactly as Wrecker's guide except that I have swapped CWDT in the golem setup for a level 21 Vaal Skeletons, Pop it on big packs, bosses and end of delve nodes for ez mode.

Gear for those interested/struggling with the build:
Недоступно
Недоступно
Недоступно
Недоступно
Недоступно
Недоступно
Недоступно
Недоступно
Недоступно
Недоступно
Недоступно
Недоступно
Недоступно
Недоступно
Недоступно
That's amazing Royella! 98! Great job! There's nothing wrong with keeping it going in Standard just so you can say you've hit 100. Awesome job. I'm glad the build has gone so well for you. I love your gear too. You've done well getting some good solid rares that really do well for the build. And good call on Vaal Skeletons. Always solid.

Great job! I don't think I've ever passed 92 on a build so I have nothing but praise for you. Nice work :).
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
Последняя редакция: Wrecker_of_Days. Время: 3 июня 2021 г., 14:39:18
Некоторые предметы в этом сообщении в настоящий момент недоступны.
Hi Wrecker.

You are extremely kind even to someone who insults you for no reason. The world needs people like you. Take care of yourself.
"
Wrecker_of_Days написал:
Great job! I don't think I've ever passed 92 on a build so I have nothing but praise for you. Nice work :).

Thanks! I have played POE since 2013 and I used to play a lot in trade league on PC. I gave that up 2 years ago and have been a casual player on xbox since. Your builds are what I look for for console ssf. Easy to build and play without a lot of flasks or button pushing. keep up the good work!
"
zaferongun написал:
Скрытый текст
Hi Wrecker.

You are extremely kind even to someone who insults you for no reason. The world needs people like you. Take care of yourself.
That's very kind of you zaferongun! Right back at you. I really appreciate you taking the time to be so kind and encouraging.

I wish I was always kind to people, but I have my failures with my temper as much as anyone. I'm pretty embarrassed to say that it's taken me so long to remember/realize that we're ALL in the same boat...no matter where you are in life or how someone is acting. I really appreciate your kind note. Thank you :)

"
Royella написал:
Скрытый текст
Thanks! I have played POE since 2013 and I used to play a lot in trade league on PC. I gave that up 2 years ago and have been a casual player on xbox since. Your builds are what I look for for console ssf. Easy to build and play without a lot of flasks or button pushing. keep up the good work!
Ya! I see you around all the time Royella! It's always a pleasure to have you around. You play well, are kind, and helpful to everyone. As zaferongun said, we need more of you. I prefer Console as well. So many cool QoL features. If you're not, hopefully you can get on one of the newer consoles soon. PoE is AMAZING on it.

Thanks for such kind words. I really appreciate the encouragement. It means a lot. :)

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
Best build ever, hands down.
I am a listener of your podcast also! :D
Cheers mate!
I was doing really well with this build in the campaign, but now that I've moved into maps I've had some issues. Feel very squishy, even with maxed elemental resists and a decent life pool. That wouldn't be too much of an issue on a minion build, but the zombies are only wanting to attack when I'm in the thick of it. And going into the thick of it, I'm pretty well one-shot by a lot of things. I've also got an Arc elementalist in end game and it seems she's better at both damage and surviving most things. I want to love this build, but it's just not cooperating...

One thing I will say this build is better at, though, is the ultimatum trials. Very handy to be able to keep moving, and the ring is small and packed enough that the minions are able to be fighting something more often than not.
"
qbik911 написал:
Скрытый текст
Best build ever, hands down.
I am a listener of your podcast also! :D
Cheers mate!
Well qbik911!

That's wonderful! I'm glad you're having such a good time and success with it. Thanks for taking the time to pass it on!

I've passed on your podcast comment to Tagz as well. We're glad you like the cast. It's so fun to do.

Thanks for your encouragement!

"
Miral написал:
Скрытый текст
I was doing really well with this build in the campaign, but now that I've moved into maps I've had some issues. Feel very squishy, even with maxed elemental resists and a decent life pool. That wouldn't be too much of an issue on a minion build, but the zombies are only wanting to attack when I'm in the thick of it. And going into the thick of it, I'm pretty well one-shot by a lot of things. I've also got an Arc elementalist in end game and it seems she's better at both damage and surviving most things. I want to love this build, but it's just not cooperating...

One thing I will say this build is better at, though, is the ultimatum trials. Very handy to be able to keep moving, and the ring is small and packed enough that the minions are able to be fighting something more often than not.
Hey Miral!

Sorry things aren't working out for you. Have you compared your gear to mine?Or maybe compared our playstyles via the example video? This build is my go to for making any content easy.

I'd be happy to take a look at your setup if you'd be ok making your character tab public on the PoE website. There are a few times in the game that the game takes a difficulty turn. Entering Act 6 in the campaign, entering Tier one maps, then T6s, T11s, then T16s. So it might take some getting used to. Map mods need to be considered as well.

But without taking a look I can't give you anything specific.

Annnnnd

Wanted to pop in & express my gratitude for this guide. I came back for Ultimatum after a long hiatus and had to learn everything all over again. This was really the perfect build to reacclimate stress-free, and then put my own finishing touches on hundreds of hours and dozens of exalts later. I recently beat the Trialmaster on a t16 map and opened up my final favored map slots on the atlas from completing all awakening bonuses on non-unique maps. Still working on fully-awakened Sirus!

Here's my setup right now. Happy to answer any questions about how I've diverged.

"
Necronopticous написал:
Скрытый текст
Wanted to pop in & express my gratitude for this guide. I came back for Ultimatum after a long hiatus and had to learn everything all over again. This was really the perfect build to reacclimate stress-free, and then put my own finishing touches on hundreds of hours and dozens of exalts later. I recently beat the Trialmaster on a t16 map and opened up my final favored map slots on the atlas from completing all awakening bonuses on non-unique maps. Still working on fully-awakened Sirus!

Here's my setup right now. Happy to answer any questions about how I've diverged.

Wow Necronopticous!

That's an awesome setup you have there! You have some pretty amazing gems and gear! I don't think I'll ever come close to having items like that. Very nice. You've done really well for yourself! And congrats on beating the T16 Trialmaster! Most people can't even find him, let alone find him in a T16 and beat him. Kudos! AND, I like the changes you made as well. They all make sense are very efficient. Smart moves.

Thanks for the kind words. I appreciate you taking the time to be so encouraging :). It's hard to have to re-learn PoE. Good job sticking with it and then crushing it. :) Thanks for the great post :). Nice work!

Annnnnd

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация