Stress-Free PoE! BONE ZOMBIES: No Required Items! 1-Button Play! SSF League Start-End! 3.14

I wanted to give you a big thanks Wrecker for this build. I finally made platinum on the playstation with this build. For some things I got help from people like uber atziri and for some of the breachlords, cause I couldnt do it with the build. Nevertheless I was finally able to make rare corrupted tier 16 maps with it. Took me two years to get the trophy with breaks, the problem were the prices for some of the uniques maps on atlas, the last map cost me like 35 exalted orbs. Even if I like the game, this was the most frustrating trophy I have ever done lol, thanks Wrecker for making it possible.

"
Wrecker_of_Days написал:
I hear you Afura_33. The Sirus fight is almost all one-shots. The community is really divided on that fight. To the point were GGG mentioned that they weren't sure they were going to keep Sirus in the game (it was mentioned by them when Maven was being introduced). It's a fight that needs to be learned and mastered. It annoying. I'm one of the people that really don't like the design of the fight. There really isn't even a way to practice it along the way like the Shaper/Elder paths. Anyway. Sorry it didn't go well.

Don't be nervous to Alch or even Vaal your maps. The build can handle it. You'll get rewarded over time for sure.

Thanks for the honest post

Yea the sirus fight is crazy, even when I was asking in the global chat to get some help for it, most people didnt want to make it lol. I really hope they put it out or change it at least, the thing that annoyed me the most about were the big red bubbles.

For those that are interested in the items and gems I was using, here they are. I had 6,1k life, 800 ES and max resistances 75% on level 91:

Последняя редакция: Afura_33. Время: 27 мая 2021 г., 16:59:52
"
Oldrozo написал:
Скрытый текст
Hey, thanks for the quick reply! I meant in my previous post I was using the old version of Vis Mortis(the one I currently have is linked below), the one that gives minions Unholy Might for 10 seconds on kill(I don't want to deviate from your guide too much XD). I don't know if Grave Intentions is still needed, figured that since I can guarantee Unholy Might I could spare the 4 points for other stuff.
Oh sorry Oldrozo!

I missed that. My mistake. As far as I know, both "Grave Intentions" are the same. So that specific mod would be redundant. Just don't discount the other nodes as well. So make sure you're happy with what you're removing for what you're getting. Thanks for posting again.

"
Afura_33 написал:
Скрытый текст
I wanted to give you a big thanks Wrecker for this build. I finally made platinum on the playstation with this build. For some things I got help from people like uber atziri and for some of the breachlords, cause I couldnt do it with the build. Nevertheless I was finally able to make rare corrupted tier 16 maps with it. Took me two years to get the trophy with breaks, the problem were the prices for some of the uniques maps on atlas, the last map cost me like 35 exalted orbs. Even if I like the game, this was the most frustrating trophy I have ever done lol, thanks Wrecker for making it possible.

Yea the sirus fight is crazy, even when I was asking in the global chat to get some help for it, most people didnt want to make it lol. I really hope they put it out or change it at least, the thing that annoyed me the most about were the big red bubbles.

For those that are interested in the items and gems I was using, here they are. I had 6,1k life, 800 ES and max resistances 75%:

Недоступно
Недоступно
Недоступно
Недоступно
Недоступно
Недоступно
Недоступно
Недоступно
Недоступно
Недоступно
Недоступно
Недоступно
Недоступно
Недоступно
Недоступно

Thanks Afura_33 for being so kind. I appreciate you taking the time to say so. I'm glad it was a fun build despite the grind for platinum. I'm on Xbox, but their trophy system just killed me. For years I was really into 100% every game I loved...I forgot which game it was, but it ruined gaming for me. For that last 5 years(?) I have completely ignored Xbox trophies. So I feel your pain. I'm glad you finally got there! There are some crazy trophies for PoE on console.

(I can't wait until Sirus is changed or removed.)

I hope everyone is well. Stay safe, be kind, and when Covid is gone, maybe even hug a stranger. ;)
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
Некоторые предметы в этом сообщении в настоящий момент недоступны.
"
Wrecker_of_Days написал:
Thanks Afura_33 for being so kind. I appreciate you taking the time to say so. I'm glad it was a fun build despite the grind for platinum. I'm on Xbox, but their trophy system just killed me. For years I was really into 100% every game I loved...I forgot which game it was, but it ruined gaming for me. For that last 5 years(?) I have completely ignored Xbox trophies. So I feel your pain. I'm glad you finally got there! There are some crazy trophies for PoE on console.

(I can't wait until Sirus is changed or removed.)

I hope everyone is well. Stay safe, be kind, and when Covid is gone, maybe even hug a stranger. ;)

Nah I have to thank you, for the build and for the time you take for everyone to reply to their questions.

Yea some of the PoE trophies are one of the most craziest trophies I have done so far. I can not imagine doing them all alone or ssf, must be incredible hard or even impossible.

Oh I didn't know about the xbox trophy system being so bad :( , that's not cool.
Like you I love doing platinum for the games that I like a lot, especially for games that are like diablo. Unfortunately there are some games on the playstation that have bugged trophies which you can not get.

I will keep playing this build in standard league for sure.
"
Afura_33 написал:
Скрытый текст
Nah I have to thank you, for the build and for the time you take for everyone to reply to their questions.

Yea some of the PoE trophies are one of the most craziest trophies I have done so far. I can not imagine doing them all alone or ssf, must be incredible hard or even impossible.

Oh I didn't know about the xbox trophy system being so bad :( , that's not cool.
Like you I love doing platinum for the games that I like a lot, especially for games that are like diablo. Unfortunately there are some games on the playstation that have bugged trophies which you can not get.

I will keep playing this build in standard league for sure.
:) You rock.

The Xbox Achievement system is the same thing as the Sony Trophy system. It's just that some developers...I just burnt out from forcing myself to play in ways that didn't interest me. Ya, the bugged trophy/achievement thing is on the development side. So it REALLY sucks when you're aiming for 100% and it can't be done.

I love standard. It's so much more stress-free. Thanks again and feel free to message anytime.

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
Thank you so much for making this guide! This is my first time playing poe and this guide made it so much easier to get started. I am now reaching end game and I feel like this build is falling off HARD. I get bursted quite frequently, and it seems like my zombies dont even out dps maven healing sometimes. Can you please offer some advice? I opened up my character sheet so you can see my build, items, stash etc. I'm willing to spend the currency I have just so i can have an easier time with t15-t16 maps. Thanks for all you do for the community!
"
fiarne написал:
Thank you so much for making this guide! This is my first time playing poe and this guide made it so much easier to get started. I am now reaching end game and I feel like this build is falling off HARD. I get bursted quite frequently, and it seems like my zombies dont even out dps maven healing sometimes. Can you please offer some advice? I opened up my character sheet so you can see my build, items, stash etc. I'm willing to spend the currency I have just so i can have an easier time with t15-t16 maps. Thanks for all you do for the community!

Hello Fiarne,

I have played the build till 91 in standard league, I could do yellow t16 corrupted maps with it. Like you I had a moment where I was dying a lot in maps. I haven't tried Maven though.

What is your life, Energy shield, physical damage reduction and resistance? I upgraded my gear later so that I had 6,1k life and 800 ES. I have posted my gear here some posts before this one here. First important thing to do is having max. elemental resistances and a good life pool.

A thing that helped me a lot was using a granite flask with increased armor during flask effect and 1 quicksilver flask with increased movement speed bonus. I use the armor flask constantly when I go close combat and the quicksilver to escape hot situations. The unique Rotting legion chest also helped me a lot, it gives you elemental damage reduction, increase the zombie damage and gives a free level 1 meatshield skill so you can socket 1 skill in addition to make the zombie damage higher. One thing that also help is getting more chaos resistances, but I see that you already have some chaos resistances on your gear.

For your gear, you could try to get 2 vermillion rings with life on it to boost your life even more and using 1 item like boots or gloves with very high armor. Trying to get items with at least 70 life on them is also good, but I know that they are not always cheap. Getting a very high Armor chest is nice too, or going with Rotting Legion. Buying a undying flesh talisman amulet is also a good idea to increase zombie damage, it gives you one more zombie. Both jewels in your passiv tree, I would switch them with something else like resistance, increase life, or minion damage.

Последняя редакция: Afura_33. Время: 1 июня 2021 г., 8:31:04
Скрытый текст
"
Afura_33 написал:
"
fiarne написал:

Hello Fiarne,

I have played the build till 91 in standard league, I could do yellow t16 corrupted maps with it. Like you I had a moment where I was dying a lot in maps. I haven't tried Maven though.

What is your life, Energy shield, physical damage reduction and resistance? I upgraded my gear later so that I had 6,1k life and 800 ES. I have posted my gear here some posts before this one here. First important thing to do is having max. elemental resistances and a good life pool.

A thing that helped me a lot was using a granite flask with increased armor during flask effect and 1 quicksilver flask with increased movement speed bonus. I use the armor flask constantly when I go close combat and the quicksilver to escape hot situations. The unique Rotting legion chest also helped me a lot, it gives you elemental damage reduction, increase the zombie damage and gives a free level 1 meatshield skill so you can socket 1 skill in addition to make the zombie damage higher. One thing that also help is getting more chaos resistances, but I see that you already have some chaos resistances on your gear.

For your gear, you could try to get 2 vermillion rings with life on it to boost your life even more and using 1 item like boots or gloves with very high armor. Trying to get items with at least 70 life on them is also good, but I know that they are not always cheap. Getting a very high Armor chest is nice too, or going with Rotting Legion. Buying a undying flesh talisman amulet is also a good idea to increase zombie damage, it gives you one more zombie. Both jewels in your passiv tree, I would switch them with something else like resistance, increase life, or minion damage.

Hey fiarne!

Awesome reply by Afura_33.

I took a look at your build and there doesn't seem to be anything wrong with your setup. I could have overlooked something but I took my time and things seem legit. Good gear and no conflicts.

So if the basics are happening, like auras and such are up, your zombies shouldn't be dying almost ever, should have plenty of damage for every circumstance, and survivability should be great (but not deathless).

The defence of this build is circumstantial. Most of the time it's enough to live through a couple of big hits and get to safety, but sometimes chance works against us. Bone Armour has a cooldown and Bone Offering needs to be triggered. So there will be the odd occasion that we'll have a big hit against us while both bone skills are not active.

In terms of damage, I don't see what the issue is.

So here's what I'm thinking. Map mods might be the issue. Not in a way to avoid them, but they might be impacting the game more than expected. For example, I hate the Wasteland map boss. It's the Voll guy from act 4. In Wasteland, his mods don't show life regen. But, when he stands in his chaos ground he creates, he regen's life. He has TONS of life already. So if you add a mod that adds more monster life, that life regen will be through the roof. Throw Maven's life regen on top of that and you'll be even more discouraged. But, your zombies should still do enough damage in those rare circumstances to get the boss's life down quickly again, but that's just an example of how a mod that seems like nothing, can really impact the game.

I know I didn't really help at all. But I simply encourage you to keep an eye on your mods. I have been really surprised over the years at how impacting they can be and how my playstyle sometimes needs to change based on them. Maybe that'll help.

Annnnnd

Sorry for the little interruption Wrecker, I got a little question about the support gem increased duration linked to cwdt, desecrate and bone offering. Did you put the increased duration on level 20, I just realized support gems in cwdt can have max. level and still work, shame on me lol.
Последняя редакция: Afura_33. Время: 1 июня 2021 г., 15:30:53
"
Afura_33 написал:
Скрытый текст
Sorry for the little interruption Wrecker, I got a little question about the support gem increased duration linked to cwdt, desecrate and bone offering. Did you put the increased duration on level 20, I just realized support gems in cwdt can have max. level and still work, shame on me lol.
Haha! There's so many details in this game hey? Don't worry about it at all. There's always something to miss. Ya, I maxed Increased Duration.

Annnnnd

Последняя редакция: Wrecker_of_Days. Время: 3 июня 2021 г., 14:27:52
"
Wrecker_of_Days написал:
"
Afura_33 написал:
Haha! There's so many details in this game hey? Don't worry about it at all. There's always something to miss. Ya, I maxed Increased Duration.

Yes I think I never really took the time to read the description of the cwdt gem :) and so many things to learn in the game, thank you.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация