Серверы Sony будут перезагружены через:
Работа будет восстановлена примерно через .

[3.14] "The Asmongold Experience" Zombie Build Guide ~~Get CARRIED BY SKELE/ZOMBIES~~

Hi,sorry for my bad english first. I'm playing your build and like it. It seems so cool! About the end game gear ,does the lion eye's vision is necessary? I think it will be difficult to get 5B1G color.In the mean time, i notice the other items are cheap. So if it's enough to defeat A8 sirus? If not,how can i improve the level of endgame gear? Like weapon,jewel or others. Looking forward to your reply.
How do you survive in endgame with this build? I dont see many layers of defenses. and in the videos you post sometimes life almost reach to zero. Why do you say that this build is designed for ultimatums if you are always near the oneshot?.

Im asking because the concept of the build is interesting and I wanna test your build but I don wanna make another glasscannon build with millons of dps.
Последняя редакция: yissus. Время: 28 апр. 2021 г., 13:20:40
"
roylfeilei написал:
Hi,sorry for my bad english first. I'm playing your build and like it. It seems so cool! About the end game gear ,does the lion eye's vision is necessary? I think it will be difficult to get 5B1G color.In the mean time, i notice the other items are cheap. So if it's enough to defeat A8 sirus? If not,how can i improve the level of endgame gear? Like weapon,jewel or others. Looking forward to your reply.

Hey, it is definitely not necessary. I provided cheap end game gear in a section of the guide. I just went ahead and bought the lioneye chestplate since i had the currency. Any six link with 5B/1G will be enough
"
Rho378 написал:
For people using the guide, feed bacak would be appreciated. Let me know how yu guys like it soo far :P

So far really like the build. Still early on with it but have hit every ultimatum with 100% completion since act 1.

I am a bit curious/lost about the rotation with EE. What is the benefit here? With hydrosphere, its tagging them with cold and using elemental weakness, but then aren't the skele's just doing physical?

I could just be lost on the rotation maybe.
"
xxtraPickles написал:
"
Rho378 написал:
For people using the guide, feed bacak would be appreciated. Let me know how yu guys like it soo far :P

So far really like the build. Still early on with it but have hit every ultimatum with 100% completion since act 1.

I am a bit curious/lost about the rotation with EE. What is the benefit here? With hydrosphere, its tagging them with cold and using elemental weakness, but then aren't the skele's just doing physical?

I could just be lost on the rotation maybe.

Hey thanks for the feedback. But when you look at the leveling guide, it tells you to purchase Dead Reckoning Jewel whenever u can around level 35-45. This will make ur skeletons be mages. And you tagging bosses with hydrosphere will lower there lightning and fire resist. And skeletons does more damage with lightning and fire. They still use cold damage. But u get more out of lowering there lightning&fire resist.
Oh got it. I was only referring to those sections for the links and missed that, ty!

edit: Yeah that was like turning on melt mode
Последняя редакция: xxtraPickles. Время: 28 апр. 2021 г., 19:02:47
"
xxtraPickles написал:
Oh got it. I was only referring to those sections for the links and missed that, ty!

edit: Yeah that was like turning on melt mode

Haha. Yup. Glad you like it. I’m going to be working on this build for awhile. So I’m really excited
"
Rho378 написал:
"
roylfeilei написал:

Hey, it is definitely not necessary. I provided cheap end game gear in a section of the guide. I just went ahead and bought the lioneye chestplate since i had the currency. Any six link with 5B/1G will be enough

Thanks for your kindly reply. I saw that your weapon of level 75 gear with the lightning damage to spell. Does it still work with EE?
"
roylfeilei написал:
"
Rho378 написал:
"
roylfeilei написал:

Thanks for your kindly reply. I saw that your weapon of level 75 gear with the lightning damage to spell. Does it still work with EE?

Hey, I would avoid having any fire or lightning damage to spells to not mess with EE. I was using that want before because It didn't really matter since I was still 1 shooting everything early
I know that I'm still missing the Dead Reckoning jewel(transitioned to the build yesterday) but does that jewel really boost your dps that much?

I feel like that when I was running without it, my dps felt kinda low already on yellow maps, could that be just not using skele mages? or is my gear somewhat busted? ;)

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация