[3.14] "The Asmongold Experience" Zombie Build Guide ~~Get CARRIED BY SKELE/ZOMBIES~~

"
Teddy91 написал:
Hi, In the basic jewel socket, I understand that we use Dead reckoning but what about the second basic jewel socket? What jewel do we use? Good job on the guide btw, really enjoying it.

use something like this
"
soxik1337 написал:
Where should I put it "Dead Reckoning Cobalt Jewel" on 45 lvl?

I would put it in the socket just a lilttle left of the witch
Hey, quick question (still playing with the build btw, slowly working my way up to t13 in the atlas atm), what are some notable upgrades that I can do to the build to potentially do more damage (just for the future, as I get more currency).

Cheers!
"
itsRadikal написал:
Hey, quick question (still playing with the build btw, slowly working my way up to t13 in the atlas atm), what are some notable upgrades that I can do to the build to potentially do more damage (just for the future, as I get more currency).

Cheers!

One of your biggest spikes of power will be Lioneye's vision (The chest) other than that, a minion damage wand with 62+% minion dmg and cast speed. (Don't forget the +1 to all spell skill gems)

Breathstealer gloves are pretty good as well
"
Shadezz написал:
"
itsRadikal написал:

Cheers!

One of your biggest spikes of power will be Lioneye's vision (The chest) other than that, a minion damage wand with 62+% minion dmg and cast speed. (Don't forget the +1 to all spell skill gems)

Oh yeah I have all of those, I was asking more specifically about upgrades even further than those, sorry if I wasn't specific enough lol
Hi! Great build, I'm level 80 and still have a lot of room for improvement. This is my first character this league and although I don't have much currency I managed to find an ex and wanted to buy the Breathstealer gloves. How big of a deal are they, game changer? I know the Lioneye chest piece seems to be a must-have so I'm wondering which one I should save for first. Thank you :)
"
itsRadikal написал:
"
Shadezz написал:
"
itsRadikal написал:

Cheers!

Oh yeah I have all of those, I was asking more specifically about upgrades even further than those, sorry if I wasn't specific enough lol

an end-game upgrade would be something like this: https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ultimatum/bmqR9OGHL
Последняя редакция: Shadezz. Время: 13 мая 2021 г., 3:09:01
This is a "cool" build.☃️
Do you want to build a snowman?☃️
Quick questions :

- Wont the bone armour skill granted by the Bone Barrier ascendancy "override" the guard skill provided by Immortal Call? Bone Barrier is recommended for late game.
- What is a good way to get the required socket colours for Lioneye's Vision? Spamming the 3B craft is rather expensive.
This is my first time playing this game since the league start and i followed this guide.

Amazing build - have been following this from the start and am able to clear T16 corrupted maps fairly easily and won't die if I I don't try to speed run it.

I use a gain life on block shield and that really stepped me up in terms of defence as the lioneye armor and the gloves do plenty of damage when i was hitting T15/T16.

In terms of tips: Please add where you should put jewels such as the fiesting fiends skill cluster jewls etc as I really had no idea and just kind of winged it per your Skill tree and had to remove some points which again let me a bit confused on which points to remove (even if i should be removing them).

That is honestly the real struggle I had and that was when I was hitting T10+ maps and was flying through everything including all bosses etc than i found out about ointments and cluster jewls lol!

Thanks for the guide man it really helped me!

P.S I had one of those end game minion wands with the "Minion modifier" and had no idea what it really meant and sold it. WOW!!!!!

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация