[3.14] Exsanguinate Necro | 10M+ DPS | ES/Life/MoM/Block | All Content | League Start->Endgame

"
ciggaro написал:
after failing 2 other exsanguinate builds and 1 other reap build i've started to give this build a shot.. i really want to make one of these new skills work ><

currently lvl 88 and doing red map fairly smoothly. missing quite abit of gear such as the chestpiece and a +2 phys dot mult wand (have a +1 phys dot multi wand) and my other pieces are very meh.

I was wondering if you have any suggestions on how to make this build abit tankier. I know the full build its supposedly quite good already but i am a total potato(i have issues using my mouse arm) and always need to go overboard on defense.

i was considering using a more defensive chestpiece and not go full deeps with your recommended +2 chestpiece. also to drop maim and use vitality. other than that im at a loss.

Looking at your gear, the main issue is you don't get enough base ES from them. Try to run pure ES gloves and Chest at the very least. Also try to get a higher ES shield if you can, and make sure it's Titanium for the block chance. You can buy a 6l Vaal Regalia and craft it using Dense fossil spams pretty easily for a High ES chest.

I don't think you have a brush with death medium cluster jewel. Get at least one of these ASAP, doesn't matter that much what the second Notable is as long as one of them is a Brush.

Besides ES gear & BWD jewel, your next upgrade should be a Cinderswallow urn. Don't bother with a mana flask, we regain tons of mana without it and Exsang doesn't need mana to cast. MoM is mostly used as a buffer and a warning sign that we need to GTFO, it's not a huge part of our defense and doesn't need a mana flask to sustain it. You can run a Jade flask instead for more defense until you get Cinderswallow.

As for being overall more defensive, I think going with as high an ES chest as you can get that also has a prefix open to craft max ES as life is probably best; ES is our main damage buffer, so the more the merrier. Also ES recharge will be very helpful, you can craft them as a Prefix on your rings and you can also get an ES recharge amulet (seaglass amulet), which will bring the recharge time down to ~1.3s instead of 2, giving you more leeway in tough fights. And as mentioned before, %ES on block shield would be a good additional defensive boon, shouldn't be too expensive to buy a good one that is pure ES based (no +1 phys gems).

Another idea I originally had but I scrapped due to potential clunkiness was shield charge + fortify, so you could try to slot that in over having a 4-linked corrupting fever and just try to keep fort up as much as possible.
Последняя редакция: an1drag0n. Время: 28 апр. 2021 г., 14:46:54
"
an1drag0n написал:

Looking at your gear, the main issue is you don't get enough base ES from them. Try to run pure ES gloves and Chest at the very least. Also try to get a higher ES shield if you can, and make sure it's Titanium for the block chance. You can buy a 6l Vaal Regalia and craft it using Dense fossil spams pretty easily for a High ES chest.

I don't think you have a brush with death medium cluster jewel. Get at least one of these ASAP, doesn't matter that much what the second Notable is as long as one of them is a Brush.

Besides ES gear & BWD jewel, your next upgrade should be a Cinderswallow urn. Don't bother with a mana flask, we regain tons of mana without it and Exsang doesn't need mana to cast. MoM is mostly used as a buffer and a warning sign that we need to GTFO, it's not a huge part of our defense and doesn't need a mana flask to sustain it. You can run a Jade flask instead for more defense until you get Cinderswallow.

As for being overall more defensive, I think going with as high an ES chest as you can get that also has a prefix open to craft max ES as life is probably best; ES is our main damage buffer, so the more the merrier. Also ES recharge will be very helpful, you can craft them as a Prefix on your rings and you can also get an ES recharge amulet (seaglass amulet), which will bring the recharge time down to ~1.3s instead of 2, giving you more leeway in tough fights. And as mentioned before, %ES on block shield would be a good additional defensive boon, shouldn't be too expensive to buy a good one that is pure ES based (no +1 phys gems).

Another idea I originally had but I scrapped due to potential clunkiness was shield charge + fortify, so you could try to slot that in over having a 4-linked corrupting fever and just try to keep fort up as much as possible.

wow, thank you for the detailed reply! I will be getting more ES gear as you suggested + cinderswallow very soon. what im using now is basically a mish mash of left over early mapping gear from other chars. ES recharge on rings and amulet base sounds great, i didnt even consider that.

regarding chestpiece, what do you think of ivory tower for a full defensive slot? also do you think glorious vanity doryani has a place in this build? i was pondering it but it seemed kinda iffy since our life pool is so low.
"

wow, thank you for the detailed reply! I will be getting more ES gear as you suggested + cinderswallow very soon. what im using now is basically a mish mash of left over early mapping gear from other chars. ES recharge on rings and amulet base sounds great, i didnt even consider that.

regarding chestpiece, what do you think of ivory tower for a full defensive slot? also do you think glorious vanity doryani has a place in this build? i was pondering it but it seemed kinda iffy since our life pool is so low.

Ivory Tower is a solid budget option but a well-rolled Vaal Regalia with max ES as life would still be better overall. The actual best defensive chest would probably be a hunter regalia with the %Increased effect of offerings suffix, as this gives you more spell block and life on block. You could also get it with the Additional Curse prefix to apply Enfeeble, using Enfeeble gloves for example. This would be a very expensive combo however.

I tested Doryani (corrupted soul) pretty extensively, and yeah one-shots occurred to frequently as our life pool is too small to handle half damage going through ES. You could try to rebalance the life/ES pool through gear/tree to make it more viable however. It also can come with a phys leech notable which is really nice to free up a ring slot a little bit.
"
an1drag0n написал:

Ivory Tower is a solid budget option but a well-rolled Vaal Regalia with max ES as life would still be better overall. The actual best defensive chest would probably be a hunter regalia with the %Increased effect of offerings suffix, as this gives you more spell block and life on block. You could also get it with the Additional Curse prefix to apply Enfeeble, using Enfeeble gloves for example. This would be a very expensive combo however.

I tested Doryani (corrupted soul) pretty extensively, and yeah one-shots occurred to frequently as our life pool is too small to handle half damage going through ES. You could try to rebalance the life/ES pool through gear/tree to make it more viable however. It also can come with a phys leech notable which is really nice to free up a ring slot a little bit.

damnnnnn, %increased offerings and additional curse chest sounds very yummy.. i might try to work towards that. or maybe just a chest with any combi of +strength gems and support gems with %offerings and curse. this build reminds me so much of a 'good stuff' mtg deck. haha.

with regards to Doryani, the rebalance of life/ES via gear & tree sounds plausible. i might give that a go too. a higher life pool sounds attractive to me for whatever reason, even if we have half of it reserved. anyways, thanks again for the advice! even as shittily geared as i am now i'm having a blast. on Awakener7 & well on my way to A8 sirus.
Build looks decent. Im on smart phone right now and could not identify your source of Energy Shield recovery. What makes you gain ES?
"
zzang написал:
Build looks decent. Im on smart phone right now and could not identify your source of Energy Shield recovery. What makes you gain ES?

The primary way is through Brush with Death (1% es on kill) & Cinderswallow Urn
(2% on kill). We also have Energy Shield leech from Essence Rush (Cluster). If this isn't enough (i.e. for endgame bossing) then faster ES recharge rate on rings/new ammy base is recommended, which can get you down to 1.3s recharge time.
Последняя редакция: an1drag0n. Время: 30 апр. 2021 г., 12:56:31
great guide!
Endgame gear trade link don't work, can u help me with another one?
"
fikarip написал:
great guide!
Endgame gear trade link don't work, can u help me with another one?

Updated, not all the trade links are 'correct' though as they were made early in the league for me.
i really like the build and the character was doing maps so much higher than it should for it's level, but now when i'm hitting t15 and t16 i had to disable petrified blood because i was getting randomly oneshot. i hope to re-enable it later when i get better gear with more ES but as of right now, i can't run it.

any advice on what to upgrade next? chest piece is an obvious one afaik, just don't know how bad would getting 2g 2r 2b sockets be.

edit: trade links don't work
Последняя редакция: kesten. Время: 2 мая 2021 г., 5:00:28
this build has been really fun, to be honest. It does great aoe, great single target, and I had a lot of fun playing this and leveling this. Ultimatum's are just stand there and hold right click. its rare I find a build I enjoy like this one. Good job!

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация