[3.14] Exsanguinate Necro | 10M+ DPS | ES/Life/MoM/Block | All Content | League Start->Endgame

"
kesten написал:
i really like the build and the character was doing maps so much higher than it should for it's level, but now when i'm hitting t15 and t16 i had to disable petrified blood because i was getting randomly oneshot. i hope to re-enable it later when i get better gear with more ES but as of right now, i can't run it.

any advice on what to upgrade next? chest piece is an obvious one afaik, just don't know how bad would getting 2g 2r 2b sockets be.

edit: trade links don't work

So this is something I should have emphasized in my guide (and I will now), but you want to make sure you reserve just under 50% of your life so that you get overleech from Petrified Blood. Right now you are at 49%, you want to be ~51%. The overleech occurs because w/ petrified you never hit max life (51%), and so leech effects never go away. This means either dropping vitality for maim or lowering its level (should be around level 12).

Also dropping petrified blood won't make you less likely to get 1 shot, it will make you more likely. PB reduces the upfront damage you take and has it occur over time, so with enough regen you'll outlast the DoT effect. Try running PB with overleech being active.

If you're still having issues with getting 1 shot then it's better to drop low life all together until you get more ES.

Definitely focus on getting a better chest. Buy a clean 6l regalia (try to get one that is ilvl 80+) and craft it using dense fossils, shouldn't take too long to get a solid one with an open prefix to craft %life as es. This will increase your es by ~1000. As for colouring, 2r2g2b won't be too expensive, looking at Vorici calc (https://siveran.github.io/calc.html) it will cost ~336 chromes using the 1R1G craft option. I'd actually recommend to do the Research Vorici method instead though, which I outlined in the Skills section for the body armour. Vorici Whites are ~30c per white socket in TFT discord, and you only need a T1 vorici (though a higher tier Vorici is ok too, just be prepared to spend more than 30c). Alternatively just do Betrayal missions and try to get Vorici into research yourself.

After those, prioritize getting Cinderswallow than Kitava's teachings. Then try to get a decent phys leech ring so you can replace your belt with something that gives high life+es, a good crystal belt is recommended here.

Also really recommend running a Quartz over a sulphur flask, phasing is so important for not getting stuck in the middle of mobs.

As for trade links, they work for me -- make sure you follow the instructions on how to use them.

"
jason6455 написал:
this build has been really fun, to be honest. It does great aoe, great single target, and I had a lot of fun playing this and leveling this. Ultimatum's are just stand there and hold right click. its rare I find a build I enjoy like this one. Good job!

Glad to hear you're enjoying it!
Последняя редакция: an1drag0n. Время: 2 мая 2021 г., 15:45:26
ty for the input! i know about the overleech and i wasn't activating my vitality so i didn't reserve over 50% of my life. i am able to do it now because my enlighten leveled up!

what about going 2r 3b 1g and swap chain for swift affliction on bosses and adding energy shield leech for that extra blue? i am a bit concerned about single target but according to your videos, i shouldn't be?
"
kesten написал:
ty for the input! i know about the overleech and i wasn't activating my vitality so i didn't reserve over 50% of my life. i am able to do it now because my enlighten leveled up!

what about going 2r 3b 1g and swap chain for swift affliction on bosses and adding energy shield leech for that extra blue? i am a bit concerned about single target but according to your videos, i shouldn't be?

Energy leech is the better option for sure actually, as being able to swap out chain for a damage gem will only help your single target for when you need it most (endgame stuff like sirus/guardians), so that's definitely your best play until you get a level 4 empower. I had wrote this in the guide too but just forgot when replying to you aha, woops. Good call though.
3.15 Work_?
"
casflow28 написал:
3.15 Work_?

Lost a lot of power with the cinderswallow nerf, support gem nerfs, cluster jewel nerfs...still playable but not nearly as powerful (4.3m dps instead of 10m at high end). I personally wouldn't play it this league, maybe look into exsanguinate traps/spellslinger instead if you want to play exsang.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация