🔥 [3.15] Burning Arrow Elementalist 🔥 Golemancer 🔥 Ignite Proliferation 🔥 Xoph's Nurture 🔥

Hello, what would be the best way to craft Cooked Alive + Blowback medium cluster jewels?:)
I wonder if build would lose much if slap hh instead of this belt? Rn have about 100ex and hh + tailwind elusive builds thinking about crafting for this build.
"
lampicka95 написал:
Hello, what would be the best way to craft Cooked Alive + Blowback medium cluster jewels?:)

Using Scorched Fossils will be your best bet, but it is still a low chance. Utilizing Harvest to reroll fire helps as well. Alt + Regal is another way to roll, but is less likely/cost more on average :P
"
Fray99x написал:
I wonder if build would lose much if slap hh instead of this belt? Rn have about 100ex and hh + tailwind elusive builds thinking about crafting for this build.

PoB says you're losing around 15% dps swapping to HH. You will still be able to clear maps no problem, the only gripe I have with HH in this build is that it does not scale well with crit and aoe. Other build will be able to take advantage of HH much better.

If you choose to use this build, I would swap belts when bossing. I think it will work just fine.
"
lampicka95 написал:

Fossil or harvest.

Guys, how do you deal with Maven's healing on bosses? I sometimes find it extremely tough during invitations.

I think I will try Master of Fire + Blowback on MCJ to get fire exposure and then use Frost Bomb instead of Wave of Conviction.

Edit: to quote south park: "Master of Fire sucks ass" cuz of it's nearby range, therefore I went for Corrosive Elements on LCJ.
Последняя редакция: lampicka95. Время: 23 мая 2021 г., 16:34:14
Great guide.
Only question I have is how you distribute your golems? Do you use at least one of each and does that give any extra advantage?
Or is it all preference? Like sustain vs dps?
"
ulf_cunha написал:
Great guide.
Only question I have is how you distribute your golems? Do you use at least one of each and does that give any extra advantage?
Or is it all preference? Like sustain vs dps?

Stacking multiple doesn't give more of of their buff. So 1 of each, then I like to have 3 chaos and 3 stone. If the golem dies there is no downtime on the important golems.

Hope this helps!
How do you not die to white mobs every 5 seconds?
"
Flu_Like_Symptom написал:
How do you not die to white mobs every 5 seconds?

Not sure what you mean, this build can do all content

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация