Stress-Free PoE :-) | BONE ZOMBIES: No Required Items, 1-Button Play, SSF League Start-End | 3.15

I would like to tank you for taking the time to make a great and detailed build. I'm new to PoE, so this made my learning curve to have a great necromancer build much less harsh! I'm following the build nearly to a T, but have a deep love for using Vaal skeletons for a massive army! Also the fact that I have to be in rather close proximity to mobs to get the full affect of auras onto mobs and make my minions engage them has made me opt to look at more survival skills in the tree. I see there were points to play with, so taking the liberty with that :D
Последняя редакция: DirtyRob. Время: 21 сент. 2021 г., 13:29:41
"
DirtyRob написал:
Скрытый текст
Hello, first I would like to tank you for taking the time to make a great and detailed build. I'm new to PoE, so this made my learning curve to have a great necromancer build much less harsh! I'm following the build nearly to a T, but have a deep love for using Vaal skeletons for a massive army! Also the fact that I have to be in rather close proximity to mobs to get the full affect of auras onto mobs and make my minions engage them has made me opt to look at more survival skills in the tree. I see there were points to play with, so taking the liberty with that :D

MY QUESTION is, and I apologize if this has been asked and answered before, but are there any anointments that work and are preferred? I tried using "lord of Dread" but it would seem that it doesn't work from another skill speced within the tree. I am very new to all the inner workings and intricacies of the game so not sure what gets conflicted from the tree to the anointments. Thank you for taking the time to read this and replying in advance!
Hey DirtyRob!

Thanks for your kind words! I'm so glad you're having a good time and found a build that suits you. You're doing a great job as a new player dabbling in anointments! Nice work.

I couldn't find Lord of Dread on the tree. Did you mean Lord of the Dead? If so, though the game doesn't tell you, you can't double-up on the same notable. So your anointment needs to be a node that isn't already selected. Typically, with your amulet, you're aiming for notables that aren't easy to access. Gold oils are really rare and hard to come by so any anointment that costs gold, make sure you chose expecting not to change your mind.

With this build, there's one minion notable that's good as a mid-way-point anointment that doesn't cost much. It's Aligned Spirits. After that, I'd spend my gold on something for myself. Like Golem's Blood, Anointed Flesh...stuff like that. That's just me though. You can't go wrong as long as it suits the build.

Thanks again for the kind praise. I'm glad you're having a good time! And let me know if I mis-understood you.
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
Hey Wrecker

Still enjoying the build :) It never seems to get old even though its the same if that makes any sense :) Though I normally stop at top end yellow maps , thought I would give it a go and try to get to T16 this time round

Just 3 quick questions:

Is having more zombies better , more zombies = more damage , like the +1 helm and +1 talisman ?

The other question, if I use the Rotting Legion chest , which gives meat shield level 1 support, then would the better gem setup be as follows:
Zombs-Brutality-Physical DMG-Fortitude-Multistrike-Maim or Ruthless as a 6th ?

If your gem quality on Chaos Golem is at 20 does it give the zombies extra 20% life as well ? And if such is it better then to get Minion DMG support as a 6th gem on the Zombs link, as the minion life loss would be negated by the Golem extra life gain given to minion ?

Switched the War Banner to Dread Banner , much better defensively as you suggested and seems to be better DMG too :)
"
derranged1301 написал:
Скрытый текст
Hey Wrecker

Still enjoying the build :) It never seems to get old even though its the same if that makes any sense :) Though I normally stop at top end yellow maps , thought I would give it a go and try to get to T16 this time round

Just 3 quick questions:

Is having more zombies better , more zombies = more damage , like the +1 helm and +1 talisman ?

The other question, if I use the Rotting Legion chest , which gives meat shield level 1 support, then would the better gem setup be as follows:
Zombs-Brutality-Physical DMG-Fortitude-Multistrike-Maim or Ruthless as a 6th ?

If your gem quality on Chaos Golem is at 20 does it give the zombies extra 20% life as well ? And if such is it better then to get Minion DMG support as a 6th gem on the Zombs link, as the minion life loss would be negated by the Golem extra life gain given to minion ?

Switched the War Banner to Dread Banner , much better defensively as you suggested and seems to be better DMG too :)
Hey derranged1301!

I'm glad you're still having a good time! Good job pushing for the rest of the Atlas.

1. More zombies is better. It's basically a free DPS increase. The extra zombie to taunt doesn't really matter because you have no idea which zombie will be taunting anyway. But ya, the +1 zombie mods are worth it.

2. Multistrike and Ruthless don't really work well together. Ruthless' 3rd "strong hit" will only go off every 3rd time multistrike is triggered. In other words, hang on...k...Multistrike is used once and attacks 3x per use. Ruthless has its hard hit every 3rd use. So technically, Ruthless will only "trigger" every 3rd time multistrike is used...or every 9 multistrike attacks. Does that make sense? The bottom line is they don't work well together.

3. Golem descriptions are stupid. When golem skills say "minion" they are only referring to the golem itself. It's not a global perk. I quality everything anyway, but ya, "minion" on golem gems refers to itself.

I'm glad Dread Banner is working out for you!

Good questions and feel free to ask what you like.

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
Hey Wrecker

Thanks for the speedy reply. My knowledge base as you can tell is very limited even though I have been playing for just over a year theres something new to learn each day mechanic wise.

I get you there with the interaction of multistrike and ruthless thank you , explanation was easy to understand. Same with the golem explanation.

Just got the helm +1 zombie , trying to get a suitable +1 amulet to drop , most of the stats are really junk on the +1 zombs amulets so far, need one with that sweet spot of life/resists to drop

One last question as we use a shield , does block recovery mean a lot with the defense of the build ?
If I find/buy curse Vulnerability on hit ring, can I replace void sphere with shield charge or is there a better option? (faster attacks - fortify - cull/maim/blind support options?)
"
derranged1301 написал:
Скрытый текст
Hey Wrecker

Thanks for the speedy reply. My knowledge base as you can tell is very limited even though I have been playing for just over a year theres something new to learn each day mechanic wise.

I get you there with the interaction of multistrike and ruthless thank you , explanation was easy to understand. Same with the golem explanation.

Just got the helm +1 zombie , trying to get a suitable +1 amulet to drop , most of the stats are really junk on the +1 zombs amulets so far, need one with that sweet spot of life/resists to drop

One last question as we use a shield , does block recovery mean a lot with the defense of the build ?
Sweet! Happy to help derranged1301!

Ya, the game is big, but the good news for people is that the game keeps changing. So at some point, even those that "know everything" now will have to relearn some things at the same time as new folks. Then, all of a sudden, after some time, once new players are on the same as the old vets.

To answer your question, you can ignore block recovery. It revolves around how long we'd be stunned if we blocked a stunning hit after blocking...but we're immune to stun.

"
Yrzi написал:
Скрытый текст
If I find/buy curse Vulnerability on hit ring, can I replace void sphere with shield charge or is there a better option? (faster attacks - fortify - cull/maim/blind support options?)
Hey Yrzi!

Yup. Curse on hit rings work as long as YOU are hitting. The only thing you'd be missing is Culling Strike and the "crowd maintenance" of Void Sphere. Culling is easy enough to add. So as a replacement, add whatever you like. Fortify would be a 3.15 only addition as that'll likely be removed from casters from 3.16 onward, but if you're league only that doesn't matter. Maim would free up a gem slot elsewhere. I don't like Blind Support cause it has too small of an action chance. (You could always do Dominating Blow in a 4 link...). But honestly, the options are up to you.

Hopefully, that helped.

Annnnnd

Oh yeah they are nerfing fortify I completely forgot
Depending on how much damage you need to deal to make fortify worth it, spending 2 points to gain Spiritual Aid might be worth it if you are shield charging around
From my personal experience adding blind support to my carrion golem made my minions pretty much immortal and I havent had the need to summon any of them anymore and only worry about my own survival
While you can get blind from jewels to reach the chance to apply is near impossible compared to blind support and carrion golem has several aoe abilities and with feeding frenzy support it will apply it very quickly (I also use 2-3 carrions and not just one so there is that)

Oh and if you get elder gloves with faster attack support you can have 5 link shield charge and apply all the debuffs by yourself, on top of the curse of your choice
Последняя редакция: Yrzi. Время: 22 сент. 2021 г., 8:38:25
"
Yrzi написал:
Скрытый текст
Oh yeah they are nerfing fortify I completely forgot
Depending on how much damage you need to deal to make fortify worth it, spending 2 points to gain Spiritual Aid might be worth it if you are shield charging around
From my personal experience adding blind support to my carrion golem made my minions pretty much immortal and I havent had the need to summon any of them anymore and only worry about my own survival
While you can get blind from jewels to reach the chance to apply is near impossible compared to blind support and carrion golem has several aoe abilities and with feeding frenzy support it will apply it very quickly (I also use 2-3 carrions and not just one so there is that)

Oh and if you get elder gloves with faster attack support you can have 5 link shield charge and apply all the debuffs by yourself, on top of the curse of your choice
All awesome points Yrzi!

Spiritual Charge is always tempting. And Blind Support does work really well with the frequency of attacks that the Carrion does. Smart options for sure!

Annnnnd

Hi,

I love this build and all the effort you put into explaining things in this guide. But there is one thing I dont understand. So when you start a boss fight with no ally and enemy minions around you cant raise anything from dead. so when youre left in such a situation you become helpless. Im leveling this build atm close to level 40. What I found useful is summon skeletons skill. when your zombies are dead you can quickly use them to make new one. otherwise you will have to basic attack to build your army back again. because there are instances when enemy can kill your zombies faster than you can replace them. Im wondering at what point I should or should I transition my summon skeletons to raise spectre. thanks.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация