Stress-Free PoE :-) | BONE ZOMBIES: No Required Items, 1-Button Play, SSF League Start-End | 3.15

"
easleytr написал:
Скрытый текст
Hi,

I love this build and all the effort you put into explaining things in this guide. But there is one thing I dont understand. So when you start a boss fight with no ally and enemy minions around you cant raise anything from dead. so when youre left in such a situation you become helpless. Im leveling this build atm close to level 40. What I found useful is summon skeletons skill. when your zombies are dead you can quickly use them to make new one. otherwise you will have to basic attack to build your army back again. because there are instances when enemy can kill your zombies faster than you can replace them. Im wondering at what point I should or should I transition my summon skeletons to raise spectre. thanks.
Thanks for the kind post, easleytr! I really appreciate it. And good question.

Currently, with zombies as they are, levelling zombies sucks. It's normally around Act 3 or 4 when they start being able to handle content more reliably. But that also requires some investment. I'm not sure the path you chose to level your character at in the passive tree, but I suggest in the levelling section to kind of "hug the right" of the tree. It gives a good balance of damage and zombie survivability (and your own as well).

I normally use Summon Raging Spirits until skeletons are available and then I use Skeletons (like you're doing) until the zombies can handle themselves. And it's only when you find that you don't "need" skeletons anymore that you'll be safe to bother with Spectres. Your zombies and spectres obviously both use the survivability of minion nodes on the tree. So when your zombies almost never die, that's when you can go start with spectres. Just make sure you're not adding a level 1 spectre gem into later game content though.

So, just make sure you're not skipping minion survivability on the tree and you'll find that you're really close to the stage where your zombies will rarely die.

I hope this helped. Let me know if I missed a part of your question. I'll be checking back in tomorrow.

THanks again for the kind words!
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
Wrecker_of_Days написал:
"
easleytr написал:
Скрытый текст
Hi,

I love this build and all the effort you put into explaining things in this guide. But there is one thing I dont understand. So when you start a boss fight with no ally and enemy minions around you cant raise anything from dead. so when youre left in such a situation you become helpless. Im leveling this build atm close to level 40. What I found useful is summon skeletons skill. when your zombies are dead you can quickly use them to make new one. otherwise you will have to basic attack to build your army back again. because there are instances when enemy can kill your zombies faster than you can replace them. Im wondering at what point I should or should I transition my summon skeletons to raise spectre. thanks.
Thanks for the kind post, easleytr! I really appreciate it. And good question.

Currently, with zombies as they are, levelling zombies sucks. It's normally around Act 3 or 4 when they start being able to handle content more reliably. But that also requires some investment. I'm not sure the path you chose to level your character at in the passive tree, but I suggest in the levelling section to kind of "hug the right" of the tree. It gives a good balance of damage and zombie survivability (and your own as well).

I normally use Summon Raging Spirits until skeletons are available and then I use Skeletons (like you're doing) until the zombies can handle themselves. And it's only when you find that you don't "need" skeletons anymore that you'll be safe to bother with Spectres. Your zombies and spectres obviously both use the survivability of minion nodes on the tree. So when your zombies almost never die, that's when you can go start with spectres. Just make sure you're not adding a level 1 spectre gem into later game content though.

So, just make sure you're not skipping minion survivability on the tree and you'll find that you're really close to the stage where your zombies will rarely die.

I hope this helped. Let me know if I missed a part of your question. I'll be checking back in tomorrow.

THanks again for the kind words!

Thx for the reply Wrecker_Of_Days.

After act 4 I didnt really need skeletons anymore. Kitava's herald spectre I acquired on act 4 is still with me on act 7. The transition happened much smoother than I expected. Right now everything is going well and I'm thinking about how I could use this build in the next league. Because this build is very suited to start a league and I also enjoy the gameplay style.

I checked your 3.16 changes. I think I will be sticking with shield crush instead of switching it with void sphere with an extra frostblink skill in flesh and stone's place. That is because I enjoy Delve and Heist content most and this is how I clear them smoothest. I lead the charge in front of my army when mapping and apply vulnerability to incoming mobs through shield crush, and then I go back with frostblink. Then my army clears the mobs very easily. I will probably use gemcutter's vendor recipe to 20% quality my gems later and level them again by doing lower level content. So far I'm enjoying the progress very much. I hope you make more detailed builds like this. Keep doing the good job. Peace.
I really hate shield charge so I replace it with flame dash.
flame dash - faster casting support - second wind - vulnerability

I just cast vulnerability manually. Doing this will also direct the minion to the spot I want them to go.

I'm also using this unique shield (Victario's Charity) to grant frenzy to minion. To be able to do this, I use
Orb of Storm - Chain support (level 1)
When there is only one enemy then I will spam Orb of Storm else it will take too long to grant the frenzy to minion.

Also Frost Auto-Scout is very good and easy to obtain from Heist Tunnel.
Последняя редакция: JackalR. Время: 6 окт. 2021 г., 12:33:15
"
easleytr написал:
Скрытый текст
Thx for the reply Wrecker_Of_Days.

After act 4 I didnt really need skeletons anymore. Kitava's herald spectre I acquired on act 4 is still with me on act 7. The transition happened much smoother than I expected. Right now everything is going well and I'm thinking about how I could use this build in the next league. Because this build is very suited to start a league and I also enjoy the gameplay style.

I checked your 3.16 changes. I think I will be sticking with shield crush instead of switching it with void sphere with an extra frostblink skill in flesh and stone's place. That is because I enjoy Delve and Heist content most and this is how I clear them smoothest. I lead the charge in front of my army when mapping and apply vulnerability to incoming mobs through shield crush, and then I go back with frostblink. Then my army clears the mobs very easily. I will probably use gemcutter's vendor recipe to 20% quality my gems later and level them again by doing lower level content. So far I'm enjoying the progress very much. I hope you make more detailed builds like this. Keep doing the good job. Peace.
Thanks easleytr :)

For sure. We still don't know all the changes coming to 3.16, but you always want the build you play to suit your playstyle and preferences. So good for you for making it your own. As long as you're able to keep progressing, you're doing well.

I'd love to make 100 guides, but they require a lot of personal time. If I could give more time, I would. I think I'll be sticking to my two guides from now on...but as I come across other ideas that I love, I'll likely post them in my One-Stop-Shop for people to play. They won't be explained like a guide or anything, but they'll be there for those that want more of my playstyle.

Good job with your progress and good luck the rest of the way.

"
JackalR написал:
Скрытый текст
I really hate shield charge so I replace it with flame dash.
flame dash - faster casting support - second wind - vulnerability

I just cast vulnerability manually. Doing this will also direct the minion to the spot I want them to go.

I'm also using this unique shield (Victario's Charity) to grant frenzy to minion. To be able to do this, I use
Orb of Storm - Chain support (level 1)
When there is only one enemy then I will spam Orb of Storm else it will take too long to grant the frenzy to minion.

Also Frost Auto-Scout is very good and easy to obtain from Heist Tunnel.

Cool JackalR! Nice changes. It sounds really efficient.
The build will likely barely change for 3.16, but I'll likely be removing shield charge. So whatever changes you've made for yourself for 3.15, will likely be perfect for 3.16. Obviously only one Dev. Manifesto has come out, but I haven't read anything that really bothers this build at all.

Nice work!

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
Hey Wrecker :) just had a question on the current skills you left at the top (separate from the picture) and was wondering what the lvl caps were, if any? I'm pretty new to PoE and I've only started PC play this week (played PS4 with your animate weapons guide and loved it) so I just want to make sure I get everything right. Thanks in advance :)
"
WordsUnsaid написал:
Скрытый текст
Hey Wrecker :) just had a question on the current skills you left at the top (separate from the picture) and was wondering what the lvl caps were, if any? I'm pretty new to PoE and I've only started PC play this week (played PS4 with your animate weapons guide and loved it) so I just want to make sure I get everything right. Thanks in advance :)
Cool WordsUnsaid!

That's very kind of you. I'm glad you had a good time with the AW build! I liked it too. I wish it was still around. Thanks for taking the time to be so kind.

In regards to your question, level all gems to the max level (or higher) except for the gems listed that have numbers beside them. So for example, Void Sphere has a "1" beside it, so stop levelling Void Sphere at level 1. There are a few others with numbers there, but not many.

Also, you can choose any golem you want.

I'm glad you're liking PoE! It's SUCH a great game to discover as it seems like there's always another layer of knowledge on top of another. So make sure to ask whatever you like, ok?

Annnnnd

"
Wrecker_of_Days написал:
"
WordsUnsaid написал:
Скрытый текст
Cool WordsUnsaid!

That's very kind of you. I'm glad you had a good time with the AW build! I liked it too. I wish it was still around. Thanks for taking the time to be so kind.

In regards to your question, level all gems to the max level (or higher) except for the gems listed that have numbers beside them. So for example, Void Sphere has a "1" beside it, so stop levelling Void Sphere at level 1. There are a few others with numbers there, but not many.

Also, you can choose any golem you want.

I'm glad you're liking PoE! It's SUCH a great game to discover as it seems like there's always another layer of knowledge on top of another. So make sure to ask whatever you like, ok?

Thank you, didn't even notice the numbers. Looking forward to the build and building up my currency again. Not that I had much on PS4 anyway, but thank you again :)
still having so much fun - running uniques -
Spectres: I get a blank white screen on this url :https://poedb.tw/us/mon.php

I found
Carnage chieftan - power buff
stygian silverback - frenzy buff
hairy boncecrusher -endurance buff
kit herald - pys damage

thanks also for mentioning anointments.. : you can't duplicate skill on passvive the tree. ex if I anoint for indomitable army and I already have it on my passive tree ... I don't get the bonus 2 times
Последняя редакция: PALLYDYN. Время: 11 окт. 2021 г., 6:48:52
"
WordsUnsaid написал:
Скрытый текст
Thank you, didn't even notice the numbers. Looking forward to the build and building up my currency again. Not that I had much on PS4 anyway, but thank you again :)
Awesome, WordsUnsaid! It'll be fun. I'm glad you're having a good time. Ask anything you like.

"
PALLYDYN написал:
Скрытый текст
still having so much fun - running uniques -
Spectres: I get a blank white screen on this url :https://poedb.tw/us/mon.php

I found
Carnage chieftan - power buff
stygian silverback - frenzy buff
hairy boncecrusher -endurance buff
kit herald - pys damage

thanks also for mentioning anointments.. : you can't duplicate skill on passvive the tree. ex if I anoint for indomitable army and I already have it on my passive tree ... I don't get the bonus 2 times
I'm glad you're having such a good time, PALLYDYN! And thanks! I did notice that PoEDB changed their setup! I have updated the links to the spectres and the PoEDB site. Thanks for letting me know! I wouldn't have noticed until 3.16's release otherwise. Sorry, you had to find your own way there. (Thanks for the note on anointing.)

Annnnnd

Hey there, thanks for the great Guide! this will be my league starter for 3.16 if GGG doesn't fk this build up!
Thanks for the nice writing and all the effort you put into answering all the questions!!

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация