Stress-Free PoE :-) | BONE ZOMBIES: No Required Items, 1-Button Play, SSF League Start-End | 3.15

Thanks for the build started the league and enjoying it, playing on xbox, currently lvl 58 cant understand how the cast when dmg taken work with bone offering, its never procs or im missing somethin?
I am curious to know which spectres are people playing this build using nowadays.

I have a hybrid setup (1 stygian silverback and 2 kitava heralds) but I am not sure if I could improve it.
I am also using this combination of spectres. I want to ask Wrecker why he never uses Syndicate Operatives.

Have people tried the new mods in Expedition? I tried one big size mob with a long Staff, but found its damage is not as high as Kivata Heralds
The player is AFK
hi

im new in this game and startet because a friend play as necro.
so im lvl 10+ and skilled in the right way.
but can i use this build to start without nothing to the end or do i need some workarounds ?
needed items eq , gems etc so need to improvise until i get it i know.
so for lvling up "easy" what do i need ?

i dont understand mutch from them what u explain because of my leak of game knowledge .

the game bombards me with loot of items and stuff im going crazy i dont know whats good etc.
is there an item filter hat you can recommend and how do i use it xD?
Последняя редакция: Lowbuget. Время: 8 авг. 2021 г., 13:43:11
Скрытый текст
"
Lowbuget написал:
hi

but can i use this build to start without nothing to the end or do i need some workarounds ?

i dont understand mutch from them what u explain because of my leak of game knowledge .

the game bombards me with loot of items and stuff im going crazy i dont know whats good etc.

Hi and welcome to the game Lowbudget.

If you read through the build guide, you will find a link to Wrecker's item filters specifically for his builds.

I don't quite understand your other questions, because I'm not sure if you have read the build guide. It is quite easy to understand and tips for newbies are also given. Just go over the guide again and you'll figure it out as you go. Until the end of the campaign you level with what the game gives you mostly, before you seek out specific gear, trade or craft. But you should level the gems you need for the build. I hope this helps you get started and explore the game.
"
fladson написал:
I am curious to know which spectres are people playing this build using nowadays.

I have a hybrid setup (1 stygian silverback and 2 kitava heralds) but I am not sure if I could improve it.

1 or 2 stygian silverback + 1 or 2 Host Chieftain (Act 6 riverways)
Now my zombies have frenzy+power charges
Sorry for the delay in responses folks! I've had a bust few days. Thanks for you patience and understanding though! I hope all is well with you and yours.

"
Elocara написал:
Скрытый текст
Hi Wrecker!

Thanks for the explanation for the filter. I had previously tried to modify the existing lines, but that never worked out. Adding it on top did and everything shows as desired!

The new state of the game on the other hand does leave much to desire, it was hard enough for me with my limitations as it was. Since you talked about petrified blood, I tried that and wondered why it was not more of a thing, it felt like it's a one shot preventer! But then I figured out it works that way up to T5 magic maps, but not yellow and alched ones sadly. Even though we have a bunch of defensive layers with the bone armour and fortify, but we also have a quite small life pool and reserve a good chunk of it too. I wonder if there is any way to improve the life pool, but I'm also aware that we can't really sacrifice any damage, since monsters are so much stronger now.

At this point I can't even imagine to play any other build than your Bone Zombies under current circumstances. Since I mapped bone armour on my move button, it's a zero button build now and I can have my fingers on the life flasks at all times. Have linked a jade flask to use on life flask use (curse and bleeding removal comes with), and a quicksilver to use on freeze with antifreeze in he suffix, so for me the new flasks functions work out pretty well and I can actually use flasks at all due to the easy handling of the build. Thanks so much once more to keep this one in shape every league!!
Awesome Elocara!

I'm glad it worked out. Just keep in mind that putting things at the top of the filter is making it the MOST important code. So eventually you'll want to go through and edit your filter so that those lines of code are in an appropriate place.

You hit the nail on the head in regards to survivability vs. damage. It's a hard balance to achieve. After going through all the pros and cons of the build, the posted version is what I think is the best balance of it all. The hard part is that Zombies need to live. If you swapped Zombies with skeletons or the reaper, you could get rid of all of your minion life nodes and give them to yourself.

I'm glad Bone Zombies is working so well for you. I'm still fine-tuning my opinions on the mana costs of triggered spells but I'm really glad it's working out so well.

I'll be putting in a lot more time into both guides' (the builds themselves) next month as I'll be doing league stuff this month. This league is getting a feel for the "new PoE" while and next league things will be nicely tuned (pending patch notes).

Thanks for being so kind. Sorry I wasn't overly helpful.

"
MECTHbIu PAK написал:
Скрытый текст
Thanks for the build started the league and enjoying it, playing on xbox, currently lvl 58 cant understand how the cast when dmg taken work with bone offering, its never procs or im missing somethin?
Ya MECTHbIu PAK! Xbox! WEW! Hazaa! Console forever!!!!!

I'm glad you're enjoying the build! You can make your character tab public on your profile on GGG's website, if you want, and I can double-check things for you for sure. But CwDT is one of those gems that has a few rules. First off, make sure the gems are within the "trigger thresholds" for the gem. The CwDT gem will say the level the linked spells need to be under to get triggered. Also, while levelling, though it seems like we take lots of damage, we don't take a lot numerically. You'll see the gems going off way more as you get deeper into the game and the monsters start doing some real damage.

I hope that helps in the meantime.

"
Angryxboxguy написал:
Скрытый текст
I am also using this combination of spectres. I want to ask Wrecker why he never uses Syndicate Operatives.

Have people tried the new mods in Expedition? I tried one big size mob with a long Staff, but found its damage is not as high as Kivata Heralds
Hey Angryxboxguy!

:) I like simplicity. Easy to get, replace, and ignore. I also prefer the support spectres over damage spectres. So for me, spectres are just personal preference.

Скрытый текст
"
Elocara написал:
Скрытый текст
"
Lowbuget написал:
hi

Hi and welcome to the game Lowbudget.

If you read through the build guide, you will find a link to Wrecker's item filters specifically for his builds.

I don't quite understand your other questions, because I'm not sure if you have read the build guide. It is quite easy to understand and tips for newbies are also given. Just go over the guide again and you'll figure it out as you go. Until the end of the campaign you level with what the game gives you mostly, before you seek out specific gear, trade or craft. But you should level the gems you need for the build. I hope this helps you get started and explore the game.
Hi Lowbuget!

Elocara answered well. I don't have anything else to add. The Gear section tells you to look for specific mods (life & resists). There's a list of when gems unlock for you too if you like. You get zombies right away too which is nice.

There's also a Filter section that was mentioned that lets you follow the Guide Specific version of the filter. Instructions are there. It's right under the Guide section I think. There will be a lot of items at first, but that's just to give you options as you level.

I also have a Tips for New Players section that can hopefully help you.

The build itself doesn't need modifying to do any content. It doesn't need any fancy gear to level easy and it'll take care of the end game for you too. Just be sure to keep improving your gear...but only once you're used to how gear works. It's ok to take your time.

Hopefully, that helps? This game can be a lot so go slow, and take your time reading and seeing why the guide suggests certain things. Feel free to ask what you like.
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
My specters practically kill themselves with Lifetap. Is that what they’re supposed to do?
"
Ajji11 написал:
My specters practically kill themselves with Lifetap. Is that what they’re supposed to do?

What level are you and the Spectre gem? Early on, they don't have much of a life pool and their lifetap can be a real cost. But once you get them up a bit, they should have plenty of life to spend. It also helps a lot to have the big minion life pool and regen nodes - Sacrifice and Righteous Army are the two main targets for that.
Скрытый текст
"
ineffablebob написал:
"
Ajji11 написал:

What level are you and the Spectre gem? Early on, they don't have much of a life pool and their lifetap can be a real cost. But once you get them up a bit, they should have plenty of life to spend. It also helps a lot to have the big minion life pool and regen nodes - Sacrifice and Righteous Army are the two main targets for that.
Hi Ajji11!

ineffablebob answered perfectly. So if Lifetap isn't working well now, just put it in your second weapon set for now (to level). They aren't supposed to die at all. I hate it when specters die. I've never had that issue with Lifetap while levelling. So hopefully it passes soon. Sorry for the frustration.
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
Последняя редакция: Wrecker_of_Days. Время: 14 авг. 2021 г., 13:11:55

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация