Stress-Free PoE :-) | BONE ZOMBIES: No Required Items, 1-Button Play, SSF League Start-End | 3.15

Alrighty! As mentioned in the 3.15 Disclaimer just below, I needed some time to see how mana performed with these builds considering the vast changes that were made in 3.15. I've played around with this build enough now that I think I'm ready to make some "permanent" changes to the build. I'm making these changes with the expectation that the current mana costs (mana multipliers and trigger costs) are permanent. Obviously, I don't know if the current PoE state will stay or change, but I want the build to be as "perfect" as possible for me today. I hate making mid-league changes to posted builds, but as I mentioned below, this league is a bit of an anomaly. Thanks for your patience!

The changes to the build will only be for gems. You'll only have to change socket colours and gems. You won't need to change any gear, need any extra attributes, or anything on the passive tree. As I spent some time with this build, the primary issue ended up being that the Bone Offering links weren't going off often enough. We didn't have the mana pool to cast all gems linked to our low-level CwDT gems or Shield Charge (depending on your setup). The incoming changes will have fixed that issue so that we'll "always" have the mana for Bone Offering. I've also taken the opportunity to min/max the rest of the gem layout since some gems needed to be changed anyway. I'll also be providing users with some options with playstyle.

I'll post the changes in a few days. I just wanted to give you a heads up first.
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
I want to say that I am loving this build

Also, what are everybody's thoughts on getting Dyanamo, to increase the duration of our bone armor for more survivability?

Hey, Wrecker, have you found that there are some expention mobs that can generate life and leech life very difficult to kill? My char is level 86 now and failed to kill a rare mob in 20 minutes, almost unable to hurt it.

Also, I got a Fortress Covenant in this season. I think I can spend three skill points to use it without activating "minions take 20% increased damage", do you think it's worth it?
The player is AFK
I am close to finishing the campaign with this build, love the feel of it so far. Last league I played I used your Animate Weapon build and took it all the way to red maps on my first full league so you can say I'm a big fan.

One question though, regarding Clarity. Do you find that it's really needed, I haven't been mana starved until now and I'd rather have the health since the reservation costs have been increased in 3.15. Or is it mandatory for the spectres to have mana for skills?
"
Hyperterran написал:
Скрытый текст
I want to say that I am loving this build

Also, what are everybody's thoughts on getting Dyanamo, to increase the duration of our bone armor for more survivability?
Hey Hyperterran!

Thanks for your kind words. I'm glad you're having fun!

"
Angryxboxguy написал:
Скрытый текст
Hey, Wrecker, have you found that there are some expention mobs that can generate life and leech life very difficult to kill? My char is level 86 now and failed to kill a rare mob in 20 minutes, almost unable to hurt it.

Also, I got a Fortress Covenant in this season. I think I can spend three skill points to use it without activating "minions take 20% increased damage", do you think it's worth it?
Hey Angryxboxguy!

I have found that there are some Expedition mobs, no matter the build that can't be killed. I find that the times I've come across that, it's because I wasn't adding up the "reduced damage taken" mods from the remenants. It's possible to have the mods stack up so that monsters are immune to damage.

That's the only circumstance I've found though.

"
RATONBOX написал:
Скрытый текст
I am close to finishing the campaign with this build, love the feel of it so far. Last league I played I used your Animate Weapon build and took it all the way to red maps on my first full league so you can say I'm a big fan.

One question though, regarding Clarity. Do you find that it's really needed, I haven't been mana starved until now and I'd rather have the health since the reservation costs have been increased in 3.15. Or is it mandatory for the spectres to have mana for skills?
Hey RATONBOX!

Thanks for the kind words :). That's really nice of you! I'm glad you're having such a good time. (I'm currently working on a replacement build for the AW build you played last league. I'm not sure where I'll go with it yet but I'm playing around with TONS of ideas. I'm glad this build seems to suit you too!

In regards to Clarity, you'll probably need it if you're using my method of playing, which is replacing the Shield Charge setup. But if you're going around with Shield Charge, you should only turn on Clarity if you need it. (So make sure you're checking that Bone Offering is going off when you get hit.)
Good question. (Spectres use their own life as their mana pool so it doesn't impact them.)

Thanks again for the smile :).

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
I'll be on vacation until the 27th of August. So unfortunately for those with questions and such, I won't be able to respond until then. I hope 3.15 is treating you well and that you're having a great time!

Just a reminder, feel free to make any change to the guide. If it works, great! If it doesn't, just revert back to the guide and try again. See you soon.

Annnnnd

Hello mate,

Im following your build but I feel like they are some kind of squishy ! Did you feel the same ?
I pretty much have your build and gem setup and already have the body armor buff but they are somewhat squishy!

Going to try out with a baron to see the difference.

But thanks for the guide! amazing! :)
Keep up the good work

EDIT: Nevermind this! im dumb! my gloves were messing with the zombies! thats why they insta died most of the times! :)
IM dumb!xD
Последняя редакция: Deivz. Время: 22 авг. 2021 г., 14:20:07
Hey I'm using your build, loving it, level 80 now mostly smooth considering I'm a brand new player, first ever time playing.

Thanks, and hope you have a nice holiday!
Последняя редакция: Engromada. Время: 22 авг. 2021 г., 8:54:17
Hello there!
1st thing, thanks a lot for your guide,i'm pretty much a casual player so your kind of builds are extremly helpful.
2nd,i found a pretty...weird helmet.
The Antic Skull or something like that,it has a few nice Things but..i dunno,this "whispers" thingy sounds weird and very unstable,any thoughts about it?
"
Deivz написал:
Скрытый текст
Hello mate,

Im following your build but I feel like they are some kind of squishy ! Did you feel the same ?
I pretty much have your build and gem setup and already have the body armor buff but they are somewhat squishy!

Going to try out with a baron to see the difference.

But thanks for the guide! amazing! :)
Keep up the good work

EDIT: Nevermind this! im dumb! my gloves were messing with the zombies! thats why they insta died most of the times! :)
IM dumb!xD
Hey Deivz!

I'm glad you figured it out! Nice work. Don't worry about it at all. This game is so crazy complex that it's often the most obvious things that I miss as well.

On the squishy point though, it is a pretty balanced build. So there will be some maps that roll a combo of map mods, along with certain bosses, that will feel like we hit a truck. So ya, sometimes I feel squishy, but it was part of the decision-making of wanting more damage.

Hopefully, the build is going much smoother for you now.

Thanks for the kind words! I'm glad you're having fun :).

"
Engromada написал:
Скрытый текст
Hey I'm using your build, loving it, level 80 now mostly smooth considering I'm a brand new player, first ever time playing.

Thanks, and hope you have a nice holiday!
Hey Engromada!

A first-time player! Nice! I hope you're liking the game. It's so fun. The amount of "layers" of information that this game has as you start learning the game is endless. Make sure to ask whatever you like.

I'm glad you're having a good time! Thanks for taking the time to be so kind.

(Holidays were great! Thanks :).)

"
Dharkhy написал:
Скрытый текст
Hello there!
1st thing, thanks a lot for your guide,i'm pretty much a casual player so your kind of builds are extremly helpful.
2nd,i found a pretty...weird helmet.
The Antic Skull or something like that,it has a few nice Things but..i dunno,this "whispers" thingy sounds weird and very unstable,any thoughts about it?
Hey Dharkhy!

Awesome! That's very kind of you. I'm glad you're finding this guide helpful! Good to hear :).

I think you're referring to the Ancient Skull. I have never played with it, but that's just cause I like Rare-Only builds (for no good reason at all). But, I got this from the wiki for you: Whispers: Minions which hear the whispers take 20% of their maximum life as chaos damage per second, have 50% increased attack speed and damage, and do not listen to you. The wiki is pretty out of date. There have been so many changes in PoE that it's having a hard time keeping up (understandably). But his quote is correct. If you play around with it, let us know what you think! Thanks again for your kind words :).

Annnnnd

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация