[3.15] Self-Cast Eye of Winter Occultist - Get that Diablo 2 Nostalgia!

The top dps guy on POE.Ninja is running hybrid.

I think some of his pieces are just BIS hands down.

~~
~~

1. Void Batteries for Power Charge Scaling
1a. +1 Power Charge Helm
1b. Frenzy on Hit Chest + Badge of the Brotherhood. (Another option here is LL and Shav's.)

2. Snakepit with Burning Immunity, then Crazy power charge scaling Synthesis unique ring. (Another option being Frostbite on hit.)

3. Cinderswallow with ES on Kill. (Fire damage to spells on your Abyss Jewel with Phasing and Life + ES).

~~
~~

He's running Hatred / Zealotry, but I think his safety comes from his massive damage and freeze.

I'm still running Blasphemy Temp Chains and Herald of Ice. I suppose I can try to switch into an Inspiration set-up once I get a lvl4 Enlighten in.
Yeah, I went ll and I'm sure hybrid would be the best way to go now. I might switch back if I get some more currency. build is working ok for my but I don't have a ton of time to play atm, pulling 60+ hours a week so progressing a little slow. doesn't help that I let myself get scammed out of 5ex near the start of the league after a long shift but whatever, lessons learned. it was a ton of red flags kind of thing to, farmed bad luck cards and got shafted selling the shard.. first time that's happened to me in 6.3k hours and I've ran avoidied plenty of scams in the past.

I mentioned creator abandoned this build and he popped right back in the thread to say it wasn't so. Haven't seen him since, typical, why bother making the claim if you don't mean it. The build actually isn't bad at all it took of at maps for me and after the week one patch it felt really good.

I have 10ex into the ll build and it's doing 350k/shard now.
Is it possible to switch from evasion to energy shield on this build? Any ideas on that?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация