[3.15] Aziire's Soulwrest Summon Reaper / Phantasm Necromancer! | Expedition League Starter

TLDR:
Path of Building Link

Build List:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2688401

Videos:
Video Build Guide

Update on Summon Reaper

Update:
The Video above explains my reasoning for quitting the build and personally rerolling a new char to play Storm Rain. For context this is the first new skill I have quit in 2 years and a lot of it boils down to playstyle. The video goes into more detail. I appreciate everyone on the forums, thank you all and I hope you enjoy Expedition League.

For the Path of Building I use the Community Fork. It is exactly the same as PoB but better, and very easy to install. Link here.

Build Intro:
We are back to the Forum boys, and back for a new League. This time around is Expedition League and things are very different. For anyone that has followed my Forum guides before you would know that I do a new skill every league and go completely in depth about everything regarding it. However the coolest sounding skill, Summon Reaper, is a play style that I have never even touched before. Minions! I felt it would be disingenuous to advertise this as an in-depth guide but I also know that everyone neglects the Forum and some of you might be even be looking for my guides each league.

So my solution is that I will make this forum post, a highly condensed version of my usual guides. It has all the key information but leaves out all the details on mechanics etc. If you are very new I would highly recommend a guide such as Kay's Summoner as an alternative. This is incredibly in-depth. If you have played a few leagues and trust the process and only need levelling trees / gems then join me on my Reaper quest :D. Over the past few leagues these Forum posts have turned into a big group play together of the new skills and it has been incredibly fun iterating on the build to improve it with everyone.

DISCLAIMER:
Just as ultimate clarification. This is a new skill and can be unpredictable. This is not an in-depth guide like my previous guides and is instead a glorified Path of Building that comes with Trade Links and easy reference points for how to follow along with my character. This will be bare bones but will have all the crucial information such as Gem Links and Passive Trees for you to plug it in to your character and play along.

If you have any questions jump into my stream and hit me up. I will be streaming daily and it's incredibly easy to answer questions while I am actively playing around with the skill myself :). The Discord is also incredibly active and I do check Forum posts daily for the first week.

Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/aziire

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7vLIcfmXcyxst2uhc9woSg

Discord: https://discord.gg/YTCjmwK

If you are following the tree in Path of Building, then you can simply go to the bottom left to switch to the levelling trees I have created.

Bandits:
Eramir (2 Passive Points) is our Bandit of choice.

Level 21 Tree: Click Here | Act 2

Level 34 Tree: Click Here | Dominus

Level 45 Tree: Click Here | Act 5 Kitava

Level 63 Tree: Click Here | Blood Aqueducts

Level 75 Tree: Click Here | Maps

Level 95 Tree: Click Here | End Game

Level 100 Tree: Click Here | Maximum Juice Achieved

Ascendancy:

Mindless Aggression > Plaguebringer > Bone Barrier > Commander of Darkness

Minion Skills:
Summon Reaper > Meat Shield > Feeding Frenzy > Multistrike > Melee Physical Damage > Elemental Damage with Attacks

Summon Carrion Golem in an Unset Ring

Summon Phantasm > Predator > Minion Damage > Elemental Army > Hypothermia > Cold Penetration in our Soulwrest

Movement, Utility and Auras:
Vaal Haste > Withering Step > Phase Run > Dash

Volatile Dead > Hextouch > Frostbite > Convocation

Generosity > Hatred > Zealotry > Summon Skitterbots

Levelling Gems:
Скрытый текст
For all the skill links below they are either a reward or purchasable from the NPC's in town after completing a quest in that act. In Act 6 Lilly Roth's quest will give you access to all gems.

I will be using these until about Act 4 where I will start trying to load up my Reaper like in the Skill section. Plug and play different skills as you see fit, Phantasms for example won't be up and running at max potential until we get Soulwrest. The gem links are below and their availability below that.

Summon Skeletons > Minion Damage > Predator
Holy Flame Totem > Summon Phantasm
Raise Zombie > Minion Damage
Frostblink + Vitality + Desecrate + Summon Skitterbots

Act 1:
Freezing Pulse + Raise Zombie

After Hailrake
Summon Raging Spirits + Frostblink from Tarkleigh
Summon Phantasm + Holy Flame Totem from Nessa. Link Holy Flame Totem > Summon Phantasm

After Dweller of the Deep
Minion Damage from Nessa. Link Summon Raging Spirit > Minion Damage

After Brutus
Summon Skeletons from Tarkleigh. Replace SRS with the Skeletons.
Vitality from Nessa

Act 2:
After Intruders in Black
Desecrate from Greust
Summon Skitterbots from Yeena

After Sharp and Cruel
Predator from Silk

Act 3:
After Lost in Love
Convocation from Maramoa

After Sever the Right Hand
Summon Reaper from Clarissa

For all the gear options I will embed a Path of Exile Trade link so that you don't have to go search yourself and you can instead just open the link for what you need. These are set to search in Standard Temp Leagues so if you are playing in a different League then change it in the top right.

Recommended Gear:
Soulwrest, Ezomyte Staff

The Devouring Diadem, Necromancer Circlet

The Queen's Hunger, Vaal Regalia

Triad Grip, Mesh Gloves

Corpsewalker, Carnal Boots

Rare Amulet with Life + Resistances

Rare Rings with Life + Resistances (1 Unset Ring)

Darkness Enthroned, Stygian Vise

Abyss Jewels with Life + Minion Damage

Careful Planning, Viridian Jewel

Large Cluster Jewel

Medium Cluster Jewel

Kitava's Teachings Small Cluster Jewel

The Gear I'm Currently Using:

The End. Seriously though if you do have any feedback or comments on this style of Forum guide please let me know on any avenue you can reach me at, dms open 24/7. I feel like have a bare bones no bullshit guide would be helpful to a lot of people that aren't brand new but not ready to theory craft their own guide. I appreciate all the replies a lot, even if I don't happen to get to yours. This guide might feel lackluster compared to my previous so I'm sorry for whiplash that might cause D:
Последняя редакция: AziiRe. Время: 25 июля 2021 г., 12:11:45
Last bumped22 окт. 2021 г., 7:38:33
Reserved :)
Nice :)
This build looks cool. Gonna try this.
Looking good ;)
why Summon Phantasm on soulwrest?
"
meesta написал:
why Summon Phantasm on soulwrest?

For some weird reason a second phantasm gem socketed in soulwrest doubles the ammount of phantasm you can have.
What is your reason for Meat Shield and Feeding Frenzy on summon reaper?
Played this build last league and loved it.
The difference I have on my build:

Use Arcanist Brand + Desecrate + Bone Offering + Blade Blast

Also used the Jinxed Juju for an extra brand.

This helps with triggering the Soulwrest and getting sine minion buffs.

Used Smoke Mine + Dash + Second Wind + Sniper's Mark on the gloves.

The Armour Victario's Influence Lacquered Garb was good for the aura's that I used.
"
iamsupaman написал:
What is your reason for Meat Shield and Feeding Frenzy on summon reaper?

Feeding Frenzy for sure is to help feel out how aggressive he can be. If I don't have to recast the Reaper all the time I will be very happy and then can save recasting her for the juicier packs / mobs. Meat Shield so that I don't need to resummon her as often plus 30% More damage is huge so Reaper will do big damage against enemies close to us.

"
NyvenZA написал:
Played this build last league and loved it.
The difference I have on my build:

Use Arcanist Brand + Desecrate + Bone Offering + Blade Blast

Also used the Jinxed Juju for an extra brand.

This helps with triggering the Soulwrest and getting sine minion buffs.

Used Smoke Mine + Dash + Second Wind + Sniper's Mark on the gloves.

The Armour Victario's Influence Lacquered Garb was good for the aura's that I used.

Noted. I mostly avoided using Jinxed Juju as I am not using Spectres / traditional minions. Smoke Mine + Second Wind got absolutely butchered in the patch notes, rolling around with Phase Run will be my alternative to get through maps fast. If Summon Reaper isn't as good as I like I can always switch the build up a little for a more traditional Soulwrest Phantasm build with something like Victario's as you suggested :D

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация