[3.18] 🍄 Sporeguard Incinerate Elementalist 🔥 3-10M Shaper DPS & Tanky 🔥 League Start To Endgame

Thanks for the quick reply!

"
WarPig17 написал:

Before slamming the ring with it, put an 'armor' benchcraft prefix on it to block the Warlord's %armor prefix (remember we want ignite damage or %damage to roll).

I was just looking through influence crafting last night so its good to know thats how ill have to approach this.

I do have a question (this is my first time doing any sort of real crafting so forgive my ignorance), I'm looking through the bench crafting mods and i dont see one for %armor to apply to rings or any other amor prefixes to block something out on warlord.

looks like warlord can do

- fire damage per endurance charge (not the worst thing but sounds meh)
- increase aoe
- %armor
- melee damage
- fire damage against ignited enemies (the dream).

i was also looking at belts (so i can upgrade out of my current belt) which has

- added fire damage against burning enemies
- %armor
- %damage
- increased fire damage

but the bench doesn't offer %armor, just +# armor.

should i still go ahead and slam the rings? or am i missing something ?

im also having some trouble finding a good amulet.
most citrine amulets that have +1 fire skill / +1 skill and cast speed, barely have 50 life. and usually its crafted onto it.

There are a lot without cast speed so maybe i can somehow craft that on there?

Any tips for getting the right amulet? i feel like the amulet will be a lot harder to craft than the rings.

"
WarPig17 написал:

II) Literally join something like 4-5 Five-Way Legions and that'll get you to 97 just about.

oh this is really good to know. I was looking into these the other week and they were about 3 exalts to participate and i wasn't sure if 1 or 2 of these would give me enough experience. this feels like a really good investment to get me to 97 and i can upgrade that cluster jewel to always have fire exposure (then i can upgrade my gloves!)
I) Yeah just blocking w/ +#armor should suffice to block the %armor prefix. Worst case it doesn't work like that and you go from about a 50% success rate to like 35%, which yeah isn't great but that's the POE gamble sometimes. You'll get what you're aiming for w/ some perseverance.

II) To be honest I'm a very low IQ crafter and I can't really give too much insight into how to craft a GG amulet. I've always had good luck in buying them. I still think your best bet will be to just be patient and keep an eye out in trade for a +1 Fire Skills w/ cast speed, life, resists (+1 All Skills you'll likely have a harder time finding all the mods). I may look into this more to see if there is an easier path for people who want to craft it.

III) Yes definitely join some 5-ways and you won't regret it (just be sure the carry seems reliable/trustworthy). After that grab a medium cluster that has Master of Fire, change your Exposure on Hit glove implicit to Fire Damage Leech, and then you can transition into a rare Stygian Vise w/ Abyss Jewel too (Doryani's is good but Stygian gives us a lot of versatility and more life).

Cheers.

Edit: You also want to get Divine Shield w/ your next 2 skill points (below Whirling Barrier) -- this will provide a bunch of ES regen when hit (you'll notice the survivability boost).

Also, you only need -3 cost to channeling spells on two pieces of jewelry, so that should open up a prefix for you if you've been running it on all three until now
Последняя редакция: WarPig17. Время: 15 апр. 2022 г., 19:49:28
"
JDeagle написал:

1. survivability - I can usually get about half way to 95 before I die a bunch. Usually I die on from legion encounters typically when im running maps that are qual 95+ and corrupted. ill always spend the chaos to make sure i dont have to deal with map mods that lower my defense too much.

Another thing for survivability, and it concerns pretty much most builds, is avoiding or being wary around certain map mods that can be really deadly for the given build. Which could appear pretty often on corrupted map mods. With this build it could be a single item or a combination of:

1) -x % to player max resists
2) +x to monster projectiles (+2 projectiles on most ranged mobs is de facto +200% damage)
3) -x % to player armour / -x % to player block
4) Players are cursed with Elemental Weakness (if you don't have much overcapped resistances buffer or ways to reduce curse effectiveness. Standing on our Consecrated grounds reduces the curse effects by 50% but you'd have to be mindful about standing on it)
5) +x% increased monster crit chance / +x% increased monster crit multiplier
6) Areas have patches of shocked ground which increase damage taken by 50% (the shocked ground can be navigated through to avoid these areas but yo have to pay attention to it. Also you can try to get reduced effect of shock on your gear or implicit mods from harvest on jewels. You could also swap to Soul of Garukhan (Minor God) for the duration of the map if you have it upgraded, since it reduces shock effects by 60%)

The above are especially dangerous when interacting with league mechanics like Legion with its busted monsters.

Similarly, the Eldritch Altars from Searing Exarch and Eater of Worlds beacons can give certain modifiers that could make the map deadly on their own or as a combo with other altars or map mods. Be on the lookout for +projectiles, handicaps to our resistances, being cursed by -resistance hexes and giving monsters extra damage. I died a few times to monster effect combo I picked myself, Lol. Strong Flammability effect and increasing the strength of Ignite on monsters made me die from that ailment.
Последняя редакция: TheEighthPanda. Время: 19 апр. 2022 г., 3:02:45
All good points by Panda and good to remember generally -- nice contribution. The Exarch altar mod 'enemies drop burning ground on death' alone is pure pain, but I imagine that's the case for a majority of builds right now.

With that said the build does have many layers of defense so you can obviously run map mods that dent some of them and still be fine, but if your goal is to slowly grind out levels SSF-style without dying at all, then yeah definitely take some time to avoid riskier mods like 'reduce armor/block%' etc. It's just my personal preference to go ham in maps, not worrying about dying too much, and just banking currency for the occasional ROTA to get the levels I want and/or need.

Последняя редакция: WarPig17. Время: 20 апр. 2022 г., 19:41:00
"
WarPig17 написал:

It's just my personal preference to go ham in maps, not worrying about dying too much, and just banking currency for the occasional ROTA to get the levels I want and/or need.

I've resorted to this as well. I find I make more currency dying 3 or 4 times than running a safer map where I almost never die. Trying to map between level 74 and 75 was awful and boring and I didn't get the play the content I wanted. But spending that 3ex to gain almost 2 levels and then beachheading to 76 was so nice.

I use eater of the worlds altars right now and I find them to be mostly safe. There's some poison in there that will kill you if you are not paying attention, but it feels safer.

Here's where I'm at currently https://pastebin.com/hCf9mg2Y thanks to all the help! A huge damage buff and survivability buff. I'm hoping to hit 97 by the end of league and take on uber elder. Rolled a warlord %armor ring but it ended up being better than my original so I'm taking it for now. Probably need to focus on getting double cast speed jewels. get to that 15.8 casts per second. and find a new ring.

Learned about the wise oak flask, so I had to modify my resistances to have extra fire res.
Hello again JD. Everything in your setup looks correct and well constructed. When your Awakened Gems hit max level (and/or your regular gems are all at max quality) you will be at 8k sDPS without flasks (remember 750k is cull from AB so therefore 'invisible' -- as is AB's damage which is another 750k or so if you wanted to factor it into the calculation as well). On paper, you should be able to crush Uber Elder. Just watch a tutorial video or two to get an idea for the mechanics, buy a few map sets (expecting to fail one or two while learning), and go for it. I wish you luck.

Cheers.

Edit: Also you only 'need' to get to 14 casts-per-second in POB to achieve the ideal charge up rate. Anything over doesn't hurt, but you can choose to prioritize other stats if you're already at 14.
Последняя редакция: WarPig17. Время: 23 апр. 2022 г., 14:26:46
"
WarPig17 написал:
When your Awakened Gems hit max level (and/or your regular gems are all at max quality) you will be at 8k sDPS without flasks (remember 750k is cull from AB so therefore 'invisible' -- as is AB's damage which is another 750k or so if you wanted to factor it into the calculation as well). On paper, you should be able to crush Uber Elder.

Hey you're right! I just completed uber elder. only 1 death. After setting my quality to 20% on (almost) everything, I was able to run right through it https://pastebin.com/gxtu62wH

Honestly a little bit anticlimactic!

Probably going to kill Sirus since I haven't done that this league yet. But I pretty much hit all my league goals!

Such a fun build thanks for all the help! Good luck with the end of this league and good luck with next league!
Nice work! One death victory is a solid accomplishment for a boss you've never done before. Sirus shouldn't be too difficult honestly (I find it less hectic than UE -- just make sure you have anti-corrupting blood on a jewel). More or less if you don't get trapped in his maze of death there's not much that will threaten you (i.e. tanking his "DIE" beam is no problem).

Good luck w/ the rest of the season and any farming/goals you're still grinding away at.
Последняя редакция: WarPig17. Время: 26 апр. 2022 г., 14:59:01
Instituted some major/minor changes to the following section(s):

UPDATE LOG: Added Analysis of 3.18 Patch Notes

Should be another good season. Stay safe. GLHF.
Последняя редакция: WarPig17. Время: 5 мая 2022 г., 19:59:28
Dear WarPig :)

Just to salute for keeping Incinerate alive.

I've glanced your lvl 100+ pob. Few tips from my side, i hope you don't mind. I changed some points but the key things are:

-Shaper of Storms instead of Shaper of Flames
Ignite dps is quite low if not scaled properly, but Shaper of Storms guarantees at least 15% shock while on release it will go up to 50% even on bosses because of big release hit. So significant damage boost.

-Incorporated Vitality and Zealots Oath so your ES has active recovery + leech.
This enables use of Frost Shield. It's basically Fortify for stationary casters.
In configuration just add 4 stages to see the difference in max hit and eHP.
Test it out.

https://pastebin.com/C0qZUsiN

Keep up the good work!

ps
Jade flask is kinda meh. Basalt/Silver/Amethyst would be better option.
Последняя редакция: TorsteinTheFallen. Время: 20 мая 2022 г., 16:24:07

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация