[3.18] 🍄 Sporeguard Incinerate Elementalist 🔥 3-10M Shaper DPS & Tanky 🔥 League Start To Endgame

Hi, thank for your build share
I'm following your guild because this skill is fun but i have some problems with it, can you take a look my POB and tell me what can i do to improve them:
1. Defense: I feel sometimes i get 1 shot death, it is about my life/ES and block attack/spell are low right?
2. Offense: i use many items to increase the damage but my damage is low too, i think this skill make me facetank with boss to cast the skill and it makes me hardly so survive!.
Here my POB: https://pastebin.com/qXvVSGsG
Thank for your help!
"
khoatv1993 написал:
I'm following your guild because this skill is fun but i have some problems with it, can you take a look my POB and tell me what can i do to improve them:
1. Defense: I feel sometimes i get 1 shot death, it is about my life/ES and block attack/spell are low right?
2. Offense: i use many items to increase the damage but my damage is low too, i think this skill make me facetank with boss to cast the skill and it makes me hardly so survive!.
Thank for your help!

Hi there. The build looks really nice & am glad you've invested a fair amount into it. There are a handful of things I can surmise are happening:

I) You went for the very endgame setup prior to hitting L97, which isn't easy because every point really matters for this build when we're min/maxing it. Beside that the particular setup you're running is experimental, and I literally just added the POB for it today (it's called L97-PLUS in the section), and until you can get three more levels, get aspect of the spider on your stygian vise, and have the resists necessary to support the setup, I advise you just follow my regular L97 POB (the 25-30ex version) for the skill tree, as the Thread of Hope really is only hindering you without the complete setup

II) You have an extra point in your fire cluster wheel you can move elsewhere (likely into the minor 3% spell block node), and really you shouldn't need as much chaos resistance as you have (though I'm not completely sure on the optimal amount as long as you're above 0% to start with), so you should be able to drop the Asylum wheel (freeing up 4 points) once you find a way to get all your resists above 75 again from gear, catalysts, etc.

III) Another thing that's likely happening is you are over-spamming Armageddon Brand and/or Flame Dash and there is a possible window where you don't have the mana when CWDT setup goes off -- meaning you're left unguarded and potentially getting one shot from this. I can see that your gems are above level 1 on your setup, which is a problem because we need to squeeze all the efficiency out of the skills we can (we're somewhere at 200-250 mana unreserved), so lower those to begin with. Also look at the L97 POB (and the updated Gem Links section) and take a look at the new setup that uses Vaal Molten Shell instead of Immortal Call.

IV) Swap out Flammability for Enfeeble when you're Mapping

I think if you take all that into consideration, double check my POB links, and make corrections, you will feel much tankier. Good luck.

Edit: Another big one I missed -- you need to have Recover 2% Life On Ignite Mastery. So you need to swap out of Cover In Ash 20% in the wheel you have, or pick it up once you've reinvested points into the northern-most fire wheel. You also need fire life leech -- either on doryani's unique belt, an amulet affix, or as a new eldritch implicit that unfortunately you cannot run on Warlord influenced gloves (though cull is good you can get it through gem links)
Последняя редакция: WarPig17. Время: 5 марта 2022 г., 22:09:03
Instituted some major/minor changes to the following sections:

PATH(S) OF BUILDING : Updated L70, L85, L92, L97 POB(s) & Added L97-PLUS POB

GLHF (Don't forget Gem Links have been updated as well).
"
WarPig17 написал:
"
khoatv1993 написал:
Thank for your help!

Hi there. The build looks really nice & am glad you've invested a fair amount into it. There are a handful of things I can surmise are happening:

I) You went for the very endgame setup prior to hitting L97, which isn't easy because every point really matters for this build when we're min/maxing it. Beside that the particular setup you're running is experimental, and I literally just added the POB for it today (it's called L97-PLUS in the section), and until you can get three more levels, get aspect of the spider on your stygian vise, and have the resists necessary to support the setup, I advise you just follow my regular L97 POB (the 25-30ex version) for the skill tree, as the Thread of Hope really is only hindering you without the complete setup

II) You have an extra point in your fire cluster wheel you can move elsewhere (likely into the minor 3% spell block node), and really you shouldn't need as much chaos resistance as you have (though I'm not completely sure on the optimal amount as long as you're above 0% to start with), so you should be able to drop the Asylum wheel (freeing up 4 points) once you find a way to get all your resists above 75 again from gear, catalysts, etc.

III) Another thing that's likely happening is you are over-spamming Armageddon Brand and/or Flame Dash and there is a possible window where you don't have the mana when CWDT setup goes off -- meaning you're left unguarded and potentially getting one shot from this. I can see that your gems are above level 1 on your setup, which is a problem because we need to squeeze all the efficiency out of the skills we can (we're somewhere at 200-250 mana unreserved), so lower those to begin with. Also look at the L97 POB (and the updated Gem Links section) and take a look at the new setup that uses Vaal Molten Shell instead of Immortal Call.

IV) Swap out Flammability for Enfeeble when you're Mapping

I think if you take all that into consideration, double check my POB links, and make corrections, you will feel much tankier. Good luck.

Edit: Another big one I missed -- you need to have Recover 2% Life On Ignite Mastery. So you need to swap out of Cover In Ash 20% in the wheel you have, or pick it up once you've reinvested points into the northern-most fire wheel.

First I thank you for instantly response my thread
I changed somethings:
- Take off the Thread of hope jew and follow your POB (25-30ex) again.
- Use 1 level jew for set up CWDT.
- Use Molten shell instead immortal call.
My chaos resists are low now (37%) but let try how my survival are improved
"
First I thank you for instantly response my thread
I changed somethings:
- Take off the Thread of hope jew and follow your POB (25-30ex) again.
- Use 1 level jew for set up CWDT.
- Use Molten shell instead immortal call.
My chaos resists are low now (37%) but let try how my survival are improved

Yes no problem. All that will help your defense for sure (and increase your offensive uptime by extension), and don't forget to find life leech (I added details to the edit right after you quoted the old version), and really use Enfeeble in maps, it is a huge defensive layer against big packs of normals & rares. Vaal Molten Shell is especially good if you have the currency (.5ex or so) and don't over-level it (i.e. we can mess up our stats and not be able to scour the levels lower if needed).
Последняя редакция: WarPig17. Время: 5 марта 2022 г., 22:21:19
Instituted some major/minor changes to the following sections:

MY ENDGAME SETUP : Updated Gear & Added Preface

LEVELING GUIDE : Added More Detail

GLHF. Stay Safe.
Just wondering if I'm missing something here, but it seems like your EO uptime will be abysmal w/ a 2-3% crit chance on Incinerate. As I understand it, you have to crit w/ the spell you wish to benefit from EO now.
"
atonally написал:
Just wondering if I'm missing something here, but it seems like your EO uptime will be abysmal w/ a 2-3% crit chance on Incinerate. As I understand it, you have to crit w/ the spell you wish to benefit from EO now.

Hi fair question. Yes crit chance is low, but Incinerate deals many small hits in a short span of time (14 casts per second is the ideal), so it’s active almost always once you’ve invested more into cast speed. And while mapping you’re hitting many targets at once so that also keeps proc rate consistent as well.
Последняя редакция: WarPig17. Время: 11 марта 2022 г., 11:05:11
Ah okay. If each stage hits, then it makes it way more consistent. Thanks for the explanation!
Is the target endgame source of Fire Exposure in this build just the Master of Fire cluster node and Cast When Damage Taken: Wave of Conviction?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация