[3.18] Wallach's Siege Ballista Hierophant (Enjoy Consistent Character Balance)

"
anti4z500 написал:
"
Schnuedde написал:
Process is quite easy to achieve but expensive the factors to fail and destroy the base is high.

Depending on the cost of the base that could be getting really expensive.

1. 2 simplex amulets, slam redeemer ex on both, reroll influence to Shaper on one via Harvest
2. Chaos spam on both until T1 %Attribute and T1 %Dex
3. Awakener orb both together (only one influence mod per amulet!, Anul if more)
4. Annul to remove the additional Prefix (chance to brick!, go back to one if brick)
5. craft suffix cannot be changed
6. reforge influence, add random influence via Harvest
7a. You hit % increased damage per 15 dex
7b. You hit something else, Anul. If Prefix removed go back to 5, if Suffix removed go back to 1.

In best case you get close to:
20% increased Attributes
28% increased Dexterity
2% increased Damage per 15 Dexterity

why chaos spam ? just spam alts :D its like 1 in 200-300 alts to get mod then awakener orb.

its costly 1 try its like 5dives depending on harvest prices. but its 1 in 15 to hit. and if rly lucky you hit that damage per dex when awakening :)

Because Alt Spam will result in 0 mods on a Simplex Amulet, was mentioned in the last FAQ, see: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3452002
Q: Will Alteration Orbs applied to a Simplex Amulet always result in a magic item with 0 explicit modifiers?
A: Yes.
oo shiiit i missed that. thx for that. fk its annoying then
Just more expensive but it is always guarantees a amulet with 1 prefix and 2 suffix. So chance is a bit higher than alt spamming but could cost a bit to hit it...

Expensive part will be the last because of the high likelihood to brick it. And depending on the price of the base this could hurt a lot.
How will you level? Wallachs approach with HFT and then to EA before swapping to SB or the KwiKwi approach with Smite and HFT until act 10 and then transition directly to SB?
"
Schnuedde написал:
How will you level? Wallachs approach with HFT and then to EA before swapping to SB or the KwiKwi approach with Smite and HFT until act 10 and then transition directly to SB?

It really depends on my drops for me, tbh. I feel more comfortable starting maps with EA since I can use mostly the same tree while I'll have to invest in different passives to make HFT totem better past a certain point.

If I get some nice early drop and can afford the most important stuff early enough to start maps with a SB swap, then I'll most likely just stay with HFT until then. But if I don't find "enough" by act 5, I'll most likely just swap to EA and go from there.
Iron Commander does not work with "Siege Ballista of Splintering". I hope that this is just a bug and not intended, because the new gem feels like it could be very good
"
Datrogh написал:
Iron Commander does not work with "Siege Ballista of Splintering". I hope that this is just a bug and not intended, because the new gem feels like it could be very good

Has this been reported to GGG?

I would have expected the Splintering version of the gem to be more around map clear than anything else. Losing the attack speed hampers the damage potential as we have limited sources of attack speed in the first place now.

Yes, there is already a Bug Report Thread and I reported it in a Feedback Thread as well. Let's hope for the best
Would really love to play with the new gem but 7 vs 18 Totems doesn't make sense :-)

How are you all progressing? Currently sitting at approx. 45 Mio DPS and can run very good through maps while pushing the league mechanic (especially Quant and currency).
well its seems fine. pushing maps with full affliction(as much as i find) and doing fine. but something feels off. i feel a lot weaker then normal and no idea why

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация