3.18 Boss Killer Absolution Necromancer Build Guide with Video Guide Updated with Skelly Mages

"
Shevko написал:
"
Osedax написал:
"
HC viability is huge, i played this at the end of league on a fresh HCSSF account and completed aw8 in 2 days 7hours

That's a long fight.

Not quite that long but it was in the region of 20minutes or so, purely because i couldnt get the damn things to spawn.

Were you using worm flask? I assume you're using tempest shield and bone offering with tree for true max block (no glancing blows), so you could take the pantheon that gives life flask charges. Should be able to keep them up then?

I'm considering absolution. I played it when it came out and it was good fun but too clunky for me. I might give it another shot with the additional buffs.
Correct + Minion rolls will always be the best as it scales everything + minion gems is very big, However getting convoking wands with only minion rolls isn't super viable early on, so this gives some QoL, while making the super try hard wand/dagger.

"
Ive got a question.
In your Absolution guide you are recommending Spell Damage/Lightning Damage/Added Damage to Spells to roll on your Wand.
Is this just a QoL thing, so starting a Map isnt as painful by having more damage yourself for the first few kills or do the minions inherit those increases, which normal minions usually dont?
any endgame gear recommendation - also the PoB tree stops at 100/123 skillpoints

would a cluster setup be great with the points 100+/123?

edit: sry didnt see the drop down menu for the gear
Последняя редакция: Phiro. Время: 3 февр. 2022 г., 3:22:47
"
Were you using worm flask? I assume you're using tempest shield and bone offering with tree for true max block (no glancing blows), so you could take the pantheon that gives life flask charges. Should be able to keep them up then?

I'm considering absolution. I played it when it came out and it was good fun but too clunky for me. I might give it another shot with the additional buffs.

I didnt really have anything to go off, and I didnt find a worms flask in the time I played. I did have max block with a Rumi's and very close without it. The character is dead but it is still on poe.ninja in HCSSF if you want to look at it, its the highest levelled one. I wouldnt particularly copy it as I think it can be improved, I didnt really know what I was doing.
All good yes at that point you want to get the 12 passive large and just fill out cluster jewels or jewel sockets.

"
Phiro написал:
any endgame gear recommendation - also the PoB tree stops at 100/123 skillpoints

would a cluster setup be great with the points 100+/123?

edit: sry didnt see the drop down menu for the gear
Does anyone know if Agressive Bastion does anything for us? does the minion kills trigger it? would be a good way to generate endurance charges.

League starting with this, will update how everything goes, ty for the PoB, made some changes to the endgame tree patching to juggernaut for more armour and prismatic skin (for cb immunity) and unwavering stance.

really like the idea of using the queen's hunger for the offerings freeing a ascendancy point to get essence glutton so we don't need EB saving us a lot of points on the tree, but having to annoint ravenous horde is kinda rough but it's worth for sure.
It works off your kills for sure haven't tested going that far down, you kill quite a bit early on. Can also get the small that gives endurance when hit or on block on a small passive.
Here's what i'm running atm, on late yellows mapping is fine with summon phantasms and zombies with melee splash, no mana problems whatsoever and the build is quite fast when the right offering is up.

And i'm running 3 slave drivers with elemental army and light pen.

And bossing is amazing, quite good for the league mechanic.

Последняя редакция: marquesini. Время: 6 февр. 2022 г., 11:23:08
Anyone know what to get as potions? Im running some 1 life and 2 speed and the rest is just defense, but Im sure im doing it wrong LOL
Hello, a friend of mine is playing the build, they aren't very far along yet but they encountered a problem. Witch doesn't have access to the added fire damage support until the act 3 library quest and you mention using it at level 12. Not a big deal but it might be worth noting for newer players. Otherwise guide has been very good so far!

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация