3.18 Boss Killer Absolution Necromancer Build Guide with Video Guide Updated with Skelly Mages

"
Hello! I'm trying out this build and it seems that I don't have enough mana to cast absolution. Can someone help me take a look at my POB and see which is the part that is the problem? Thanks in advance!

POB: https://pastebin.com/fvDspzMR

So you need to make sure you have enough mana to cast absolution. You current cost is 96 and your available mana is 59 which isn't going to work. Grab a level 1 precision, this should fix the issue, as it will lower your mana cost total. Then you can level it up to find the balance, I try to have two casts in mana of my highest cost skill. You can also use inspiration to lower mana cost of Absolution.
Why in forum wrote "Absolution + Added Fire Damage Support + Combustion" for 12lvl when in pob you have Absolution+added lighting damage+minion damage"?
"
Grom1la написал:
Why in forum wrote "Absolution + Added Fire Damage Support + Combustion" for 12lvl when in pob you have Absolution+added lighting damage+minion damage"?

Good catch I need to change to added lightning, in here as you don't have access to added fire on first playthrough, although it is better.
Heya!

I don't understand why you're recommending the critical damage support when your (and mine) crit chance is so low. Could you expand on that?

Also, why do you have three POB links with no indication of which one is the right one?
The one labeled 3.18 is the current PoB, the spoilers ones are the two previous ones from 3.17 so their is a progression. Critical Damage is for when you have a helmet with =% crit damage to spells which is expanded in the notes section of the pob. Until you get that you can use added lightning or spell echo it's really personal preference. Similarly if you get a helmet with minion damage roll you should remove the minion damage link. Hope this helps!
You are suggesting commander of darkness ,but in the pob you are using mistress of sacrifice ,so which one should i choose?
"
pRaZz1n написал:
You are suggesting commander of darkness ,but in the pob you are using mistress of sacrifice ,so which one should i choose?

that's covered in the video, you should only go for commander of darkness if running the Queen's Hunger. If not running the Queen's hunger then use Mistress of Sacrifice.
Good day,

I want to be completely honest here.
I'm currently replaying your "Guide" or trying to. However, in many places he leaves me with more questions than he gives answers.
It looked good at first glance, but as a returnee and non-native speaker, it doesn't guide me well through the build.
I don't want to go into too much detail here either, as it would go beyond the scope, but I would recommend you to structure your guide better
For example, what I would have liked would have been a guide like:

with lvl 20 you should have the following gems in your equp and then list the slots.
I did see that the (apparently) end skills are listed under skill, but I couldn't find a word for them. you start listing gems but stop midway through.
That may all be clear to you, but you should write a guide in such a way that a beginner can easily cope with it.
I sat more in front of your guide with the question: what should I do now than I played.

you also linked two PoB Builds when I started. But you've got this one now... at least.

edit:

I saw that there is another new PoB, this time with new Gems.
Sry, I'm out now - annoying

"
Nejiri написал:
edit:

I saw that there is another new PoB, this time with new Gems.
Sry, I'm out now - annoying

Theres a video to follow. But i get that the build seems overly complicated

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация