[3.19] The Orbital Striker Occultist - Hexblast Chaos Ignites leaguestarter to endgame

"
Darkxellmc написал:
"
Rayina написал:
is this build still ok for 3.19? Or was it nerfed too much now the "increase mana reservation efficiency" has been mostly removed?
Or is there a new PoB that I missed?

Build's up to date for the current patch, and is preforming about the same as before.
Sorry I'm not replying to everyone like I usually do, I'm currently quite busy outside the game.

thank you!
I think I am at the point of the build I have to start investing more divines to start dealing better single target damage, I just tried it with a pretty juiced up Eradictor and was promptly handed my ass -- I could survive but the damage doesn't cut it well. The build gets more expensive going after the big bosses of the game but it does handle juiced up red maps fine, although again the unique bosses for some of the content do remain a nuisance.

I just got back into the game after Ultimatum league so I think I'm doing fairly good for just 2 days of gaming but yeah the single target damage is really rearing its head and so is the cost of gear. I have 1 div and a couple of chaos so either I'd go for a wand or hope to bargain for a good High templar's gloves.
Последняя редакция: Chaplin132000. Время: 15 сент. 2022 г., 7:20:56
So if I get it right, Forbidden Flesh/Flame can give you either Bastion of Elements or Heart of Destruction or Nine Lives and you just pick the one you want.
Is Nine Lives the only life recoup source on an end game build? I can't seem to find how we would have life recoup if we don't take Nine Lives instead of the other two (And don't pick those nodes in an end game tree). Or I'm just blind and there's another way to recoup life? Where does the 30% life recoup come from that's mentioned under defences? Do we just not take any recoup with Bastion of Elements?
Последняя редакция: LiMiTx8. Время: 16 сент. 2022 г., 6:02:38
I am currently looking for new weapon, but having my well damage rolled Singularity (10-196) seems like best dps for long long time. Most weapons (provided by link) that are below 1 div seems like dps decrese according to POB. And then, there is very hard to find any that provides more than 2% ignite dps increase. Is new Singularity that strong, or weapons are that expensive?
Sorry guys, but someone has to ask the stupid questions, so here we go...

The PoB is listing Sinner's flasks, but these are legacy now, so not available anymore. What to use instead?
And does regular Silver Flask mean that, no pre-/suffix?

Level 79, only 4-links so far. Fun build, thank you for putting all the time in it. Will probably start buying some gear now to make progress.
"
pgohalol написал:

Here is my POB.
https://pastebin.com/6kWpTwBs
Would you mind giving me some advice? In addition, is there anything to watch out for in boss fight? Like cast of skills, use of flasks etc.

Hello
first, your build looks like just leveled 90 occultist and does not even have 10% of full potential
second. make sure you cast hexblast on full doom, after cast enfeeble (4link on boots)
the third is simple - really this build dont have impressive 1 target DPS, and might be comfortable boss runner only on high budget

"
Is new Singularity that strong, or weapons are that expensive?

try this link
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Kalandra/m4R5dVwf6

How to deal whith stun immunity? harvest jewel enchant removed from the game if i understand correctly
"
mamburu написал:
"
pgohalol написал:

Here is my POB.
https://pastebin.com/6kWpTwBs
Would you mind giving me some advice? In addition, is there anything to watch out for in boss fight? Like cast of skills, use of flasks etc.

Hello
first, your build looks like just leveled 90 occultist and does not even have 10% of full potential
second. make sure you cast hexblast on full doom, after cast enfeeble (4link on boots)
the third is simple - really this build dont have impressive 1 target DPS, and might be comfortable boss runner only on high budget

"

try this link

How to deal whith stun immunity? harvest jewel enchant removed from the game if i understand correctly

Is mine basically in need of higher end items to more comfortably deal with bosses?

https://pastebin.com/ML4jsDZx

I am still having difficulty killing them, like the conquerors or shaper minions etc.
Последняя редакция: Chaplin132000. Время: 18 сент. 2022 г., 3:45:48
"
mamburu написал:

"

try this link

It's just higher weighted sum, and so:
1. 100c: +4.4% ignite dps
2. 1div: +1.5% ignite dps
3. 1div: no difference
4. 2div: +6.1% ignite dps
5. 3div: +4.7% ignite dps
6. 4div: +12.5% ignite dps <- that's something worth to cosider, but that's 4div

Another one with more than 10% ignite increase is 7 div, so that's why i don't quite understand what is going on
Последняя редакция: Kociuk. Время: 17 сент. 2022 г., 8:15:57
"
Kociuk написал:

Another one with more than 10% ignite increase is 7 div, so that's why i don't quite understand what is going on

I think direct comparison ignite dps is incorrect. In different situations, these numbers will be different.
Simple example: +1 all chaos gems grant just ~5% dps on early stage, and +10% if we talk about 21 > 22 gem.

And yes, good caster equip is not cheap, end game wand with +1/+1 and some fire damage can cost 100 divines or more.
"
Is mine basically in need of higher end items to more comfortably deal with bosses?

Yes. Keep leveling gems and progress your gear.
So I've pretty much started nearing End-Endgame and need to get new wands.
All thats being sold is heavy chaos modded wands with +chaos/+all spell skills with dmg over time thats not Fire related/Fire spells.

Would the benefit of getting a super loaded Chaos wand still be present over the Fire wands you have listed?

Or should I attempt to craft my own wand like yours for end-endgame.
Mind you, I haven't hit the Aspirational level quite yet.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация