[3.19] The Orbital Striker Occultist - Hexblast Chaos Ignites leaguestarter to endgame

I cannot for the life of me get above like 3500 life, I am definitely tanky thanks to doppelgangers and glorious vanity but the stuns are just plain annoying.
Последняя редакция: Rizukii. Время: 29 авг. 2022 г., 20:26:36
"
Rizukii написал:
I cannot for the life of me get above like 3500 life, I am definitely tanky thanks to doppelgangers and glorious vanity but the stuns are just plain annoying.

Personally I'm running soul of the brine king, where frankly half of it is pretty much wasted if you run purity of elements as well, but I haven't had any issues with stuns ever since. Just did my first wave 30 simu ever yesterday and died only once to Kosis one tapping me on that last wave. Stuns would screw me over heavily in there on past builds, but I feel soul of lunaris isn't really needed for tankiness here.
"
ThundraBoy666 написал:
"
Rizukii написал:

Personally I'm running soul of the brine king, where frankly half of it is pretty much wasted if you run purity of elements as well, but I haven't had any issues with stuns ever since. Just did my first wave 30 simu ever yesterday and died only once to Kosis one tapping me on that last wave. Stuns would screw me over heavily in there on past builds, but I feel soul of lunaris isn't really needed for tankiness here.

nice, thanks for the tip.

Does anyone know if this build is uber bosses viable if so do you know what i should do to make my character more tanky so i dont get one tapped by every mechanic thx

My Character (https://pobb.in/QR181cjAtwkd)
"
Xateo написал:

Does anyone know if this build is uber bosses viable if so do you know what i should do to make my character more tanky so i dont get one tapped by every mechanic thx

My Character (https://pobb.in/QR181cjAtwkd)

Very hard for this build, imo they are more of a dps check (you just can't really tank most of them), and you can only survive by actually dodging things manually and knowing the fights very well.
All bosses are very doable once you know the mechanics well, but uber sirus is particularly difficult. With height of hubris scaling, Ialso would be extremely careful with searing exarch and the feared, as once again this content is more of a dps check and this hexblast iteration isn't a 100million+ dps build.

That being said:
- Get a % armor roll on your flask instead of evasion.
- Consider divergent hexblast, especially with ashes
- Enchant your belt with -6% chaos res, that's really big
- Later on, try to make a better helmet, it's really good damage
Guys, what am I doing wrong? I have troubles with bosses (couldn't finish Hydra and Absence of Patience). It looks like I cannot trigger ignite in 4/5 hexblasts. With T16 bosses it's not that bad, because atleast some ignite procs can take 30-50% of HP, but for high tier it's like 5% at most, while they one shot me after 2 procs of forbidden taste with molten shell.

I have enfeeble as self cast but even if I cast it, then come closer and wait a bit - proc cannot ignite them hard.

https://pobb.in/eDOV0jQOa6qy

Maybe I miss some mechanic or doing something wrong?
do i need 100% chance to ignite?
Последняя редакция: FamousAzzkicker. Время: 31 авг. 2022 г., 19:31:15
I don't know if it's something wrong with me or the league but I died 200 times already playing this build. I should be level 95 already but I'm keep going back to 0% exp and am stuck at lvl 92. I would be grateful for some advice what to avoid and if everything is fine with my PoB.
Here's my build:
https://pobb.in/dAiESRfKZNHj
Последняя редакция: endym1on. Время: 31 авг. 2022 г., 20:46:01
this is by far the worst build for a newbie to the game. be aware!!! save some time and try something else but this one.
Последняя редакция: DeerRuns. Время: 3 сент. 2022 г., 0:29:47
Hey guys I do not have 15% increased Mana Reservation Efficiency of Skills on my reservation mastery passive. Its just missing. Any idea whats going on?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация